• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision Recruitment! Stellar Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the 4-B's are fairly good since most actual calcs that give characters those tiers are well into 4-B and far away from 4-A; like Kilofoe to Megafoe range. The 4-A calc from Sonic might need a slight update.

And pretty much all the 3-A's are getting upgraded. IIRC, Dragon Ball Super has Earth located at the edge of the living universe, and there's this globe showing the afterlife as being significantly larger than the living universe. At bare minimum, BoG saga SSG Goku is at least 4x baseline given Inverse Square Law. The feat would be 8x assuming a lowball that the Universe is Observable universe size and excluding the Afterlife, but giving casual Beerus half the credit.

Weren't multiple punches needed for that one, though? I don't remember if three or countless, but it shouldn't get too far from baseline.

@Mand, the first two punches only shook the universe, but that was because Goku wasn't even used to his SSG body and was still growing, but as he started to grow, he eventually grew to the point where he could have destroyed the universe in one clash. But after he got used to his body, and was in full control of his, he was actually pretty well into 3-A, but was able to keep fighting without causing cosmic damage. This in turns scales to his base form soon after and later his later scenario counter parts and transformations.

Well, not exactly the edge of the universe, just fairly close to it. But I agree, I was only using massive lowballs; like literally everyone is like way above baseline 3-A; but not as high as Touhou's so I here.

Just a mention that it will likely be necessary to update the calculation lists in the verse pages as well.

We will obviously have to update the values there first, and add a link to the blog warranting the new values at the bottom of the page.

Just to make it clear, I'll be counting up everyone who has volunteered and all the profiles that will need to be checked tomorrow (today for some people).

For now I'm heading to sleep; if you have any questions, now is probably the time to ask them.

I think Weekly already took care of the Bayonetta AP revisions? StarCraft profiles also look simple enough, though, I can't edit the blogs; all it is is a "+" sign to remove one each of the High 5-A ratings. I already took care of Starfy.

Before we start going through the pages, I honestly don't know if we even need to check Tier 3. Do any Tier 3s have calculations?

So far all of the following staff have indicated they are ready to contribute:

Tentative:

Me (Assaltwaffle)

Spino

Kaltias

Available:

Azzy (Already did WH40K)

Darkanine

Promestein

Somebody Data

Liger

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

ALRF

Kepekley

Saikou the Lewd King

Does anyone have any proposition for making teams of staff members? I am open to any improvement on the current plan of action.

WeeklyBattles said:
When are we starting again?
That's a very good question. I'm off Friday, but I don't know if Spino and Kal will be open that day. Not that you absolutely need us; if another day works better for y'all that's fine.

I honestly don't think any Tier 3's need checking; everyone Tier 3 and above either come from a feat/statement that didn't really need a calc to prove justifications. Although, there are some 3-B's with a "+" sign; but most of those basically come from being almost 3-A or something along those lines. So I think they're alright, but I know having a "+" sign at the end of characters who have no calcs is generally ill advised.

Okay, i think i'm available that day but due to some uh...unfortunate events that are happening right now i may or may not be away, sorry...

I'll do what i can but i dont know if i can be of much help for this one...

Is somebody willing to update the tier energy borders in the Attack Potency page in conjunction?

Please remember that all of the related energy values need to be updated, whether it is given in Joules or tons of TNT.

It is also probably appropriate to provide a link to a blog that explains the reasons for the values in the notes section.

@Assalt

In the end I don't think that I can help. I won't be at home until July the 19th, which means that I can't really edit anything until then. If it helps, this verse is unaffected

My apologies, but that would be best handled by a very experienced staff member such as Assaltwaffle.

OK guys. Do we need teams for this or can we just begin; we shouldn't push this off any more.

Teams help a lot with these things. Do we have any list of the pages that will be affected?

The Low 4-C Dragon Ball Z characters will be downgraded to at least High 5-A+ for example.

@Prom

If we had a list 1 person could do it. Checking the pages is going to be the most work-intensive part of this. Near the start of this thread a list was posted showing several verses affected, but we don't know the true scope of who will be changed.

Alright. Well, we should divide tiers up between teams then, least overlap in work that way.

My apologies for not being able to properly organise this. I am very tired and overworked.

Large Star level Touhous go to Star level+, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back