• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision on regen in DBX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is basically a huge Regenerationn feat in Xenoverse 2.

Zamasu regenerates after being erased from existence along with the future timeline by Zeno in DLC 4 like normal history would dictate. He comes back in DLC 5 perfectly fine. He is a mentor and states he will enact his zero mortal plan "again", meaning this is the same one that failed last time and was erased. This is further backed by the fact he remembers Zeno to and says he can do nothing about him so will not worry about him.

https://imgur.com/a/EYQbY

I would think that coming back from erasure of the future Universes and timeline, and even being erased by a vastly superior being as well would be high-godly regen personally. If it isn't it would be very impressive mid-godly regen though.

Now why does this matter? Well aside from it being an impressive feat it scales to the future warrior suprisingly. This is becouse you can obtain Zamasu's immortality from Zamasu's super soul called "I really do love being immortal." It automatically revives you from KO whenever your beat and is the same immortality skill Zamasu has, and quite literally his super-soul.

https://imgur.com/a/yJsSK

So the pattroler should obtain this regen as they can use this super soul.

There are 5 DLC now. The first 4 are season pass, the new 5th one is part of a new set of 2. The 6th will come out in March, adn it is going to have more story mode, 4 new characters etc. They datamined it and it will most likely have Jiren, UI Goku, a character designated "FUU" which people predict will be MIra and Towa's son from DBO named fu, as it also has a demon aura from teh data mine file which only mira, towa, demigra, dabura and Omeaga have so far. Also they found new demigra files in the data mine so we will likely see Demigra come back in some way in DLC 6. I highly recomend playing teh DLC, tehy even added hero colesium which is a whole new mode for free recently. Its kinda like heroes.

I highly doubt the presence of mentors is canon/intended to make sense.

It's also a massive stretch to give the Future Warrior that regen based on that, even if it's legit.

We give characters abilities based off their moves and equipment in videogames, there is nothing wrong with giving the character the regen if it's a skill that can be learned in-game.

It's canon, it is part of storyline that you are trained by them, and they have their own story to added in so its not like part of multiplayer or anything like that, and we even used it before to talk about how future warrior hurt Whis in his mentor training. Also this zamasu literally says this is the second time trying to do the zero mortal plan, and referances how he can't beat Zeno so will not think about him, so we know he is back from his first failure when he was erased.

Well it is literaly the same skill that Zamasu has and is his literal super soul to which you obtain, we gave all the other attacks and skills to the FW, no reason to exclude this.

Lol, well its a skill you obtain is all I can really say, you actually obtain it by defeating him btw, he teaches you his attacks, but thats not uncommon in Xenoverse 2. Heck you can learn candy beam, even for human races iirc, absolute zero and hotter than the sun temps for your body from shenrons, time skip which is genetic supposedly from Hit, time stop etc. So nothing new here.

Anyhow, im gonna go to bed now, but hopefuuly this can be added by tommorow to Future warrior profile. If people need more scans on something in particular, just ask and if they exist in xenoverse I can likely get them tommorow night.

SSJRyu1 said:
There are 5 DLC now. The first 4 are season pass, the new 5th one is part of a new set of 2. The 6th will come out in March, adn it is going to have more story mode, 4 new characters etc. They datamined it and it will most likely have Jiren, UI Goku, a character designated "FUU" which people predict will be MIra and Towa's son from DBO named fu, as it also has a demon aura from teh data mine file which only mira, towa, demigra, dabura and Omeaga have so far. Also they found new demigra files in the data mine so we will likely see Demigra come back in some way in DLC 6. I highly recomend playing teh DLC, tehy even added hero colesium which is a whole new mode for free recently. Its kinda like heroes.
Lol is xenoverse 2 online still broken? I heard bandai made the netcode better or something and balanced alot of things.

i mean it seems to make sense considering he referenced on what he did so yeah

Would someone coming back from them and their timeline being erased from existence be High-Godly? Or would the entire verse have to be destroyed?

Either way this seems fine so far.

I was pretty sure that in the case of 4-D characters, they could get High-Godly Regenerationn if their existence along with all the timelines it reached to at the very least are erased.

I mean, there's the 5-D distance between timelines to consider, and I think we have a few characters with omniscience/omnipresence on a Low 2-C scale.

I think it's absurd to not allow 2-C/2-B characters to be similar in that regard.

Yes, their existence alongside all the timelines. Not a single one, unless the verse has a single timeline which isn't Xenoverse's case as far as I know.

Then I guess it'd be Mid-Godly then.

OK, well if it is all timelines needed for high-godly then mid-godly for this, if not then high-godly, if his future set of Unvierses suffices then High-godly. But it should be noted his entire timeline and set of Unvierses were erased as well along with him, and by a vastly superior being, Zeno to, so more than baseline mid-godly for sure.

Being erased is baseline Mid-Godly. You get better Mid-Godly if you regenerate from conceptual erasure, existence+nonexistence erasure and stuff like that.

I think it makes no sense that being erased from existence along with your timeline being destroyed and coming back is only High-Godly Regenerationn if there is only one timeline.

Wasn't it agreed that this kind of double standard stuff is illogical?

He was erased along with his entire timeline and set of univeses, and by a vastly superior being to. That is certainly better than simply being erased by a relatively equal being which would be the minimum for mid-godly. Also one could argue since he became the law, and Universe/universes itself, he was erased conceptually since his laws and universal constant self that govern it all was completly erased to. So certainly above baseline mid-godly regen and worth mentioning.

Anyhow, I'll ask what the requirements are for high-godly since there seems to be some discrepancy there, and we can add the update I would think after clarifying that.

@King

Posing a standard equal for everyone (aka erased alongside all of existence) is the opposite definition of a double standard.

@Ryu

Who did it doesn't really matter unless it can be proved that the erasure was better than the average "convert you to nonexistence".

As for the law/universal constant thing, idk. Not familiar enough with DBX.

From Ant's description of the reasoning behind high godly:

The problem is that a 3-D character simply occupies a single universe. If it regenerates from the complete destruction of that and itself, that should be sufficient to qualify for High-Godly. Mentioning the multiverse seems misleading and prone to cause misunderstandings."
So this is a high-godly regen feat.

I thought that Zamasu was already a living timeline by that point. That's 4-D.

Yeah, the "reality" you reside in was respective to one's dimensional level. Ex. a 3-D character won't get high-godly if 5-D existence was erased, as it infinitely transcends them. Same logic works backwards. Zamasu was that "reality", so yeah.

I do wonder though, if he was becoming the timeline, wouldn't he be a walking timeline, or fragment of one? In addition to growing his body back and other things.

4-D reality means the entire space-time of the multiverse excluding higher dimensions.

It depends if he kept his status as timeline embodiment

The Everlasting said:
I highly doubt the presence of mentors is canon/intended to make sense.
It's also a massive stretch to give the Future Warrior that regen based on that, even if it's legit.
This.

This thread seems very exaggerated.

"Yes, a spatially 3-D character would have to regenerate from a spatio-temporally 4-D destruction of the universe as a minimum."

Yeah, spatially 3-D. Infinite Zamasu embodies a 4-D universe (a timeline). So the requirement goes up.

I think I see where you're coming from. It would still be high-godly for Future Warrior with that logic.

Plus since Zamasu has the same immortality regardless of his state, he'd have high-godly in his kaioshin form, and I guess mid-godly as the timeline/universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back