• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision on regen in DBX

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue

Azzy and Ant :^)

I'd be able to add the revisions in a few if I'm finished with this paper and not drained of energy.

Glad to see this resolved. I was thinking about the feat itself, and although it isn't being placed as high-godly due to 4D nature of Zamasu, which can understand, it did erase his timeline where he came from, yet that did not effect him so it seems he gained time paradox immunity as well from the immortality, so I believe that would qualify for time paradox immhunity. Is that something that could reasonably be added while we are at it due it being agreed the immortality transfers? Other than that I think this wraps it up.

Cool. So anybody wants to make the changes and lock the thread I think we are good. Just remember this is Xenoverse 2 Future warrior.

"Regenerationn (Mid-Godly. Eventually gained the exact same immortality as Xenoverse Infinite Zamasu, who survived being erased by Zeno)"

Although that isn't at all untrue, it might lead to confusion of people believing it should qualify for High-Godly instead, so I think it's better to keep the wording my way.

Sorry, I was thinking there was a error, you can lock the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back