• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of Shenlong's and Babidi's profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many other profiles, those need to be more accurate.

SHENLONG

1) The moon's restoration may actually be Kami-sama's doing.

2) His resurrection range is interstellar, and his resurrection potency is proportional to it:

a. A strong human can throw a round shot over ten meters away because his/her throwing strength lets him do so, right?

b. Well, in that same way, the dragon can resurrect about 100 beings millions of light-years away because his resurrection magic lets him do so.

3) However, his offensive potency, striking strength, and durability are only Kami-sama level.

- Given this, he's mightier than P. Daimaō and is killed by him because he's attacked by him off guard.

BABIDI

4) His teleportation range is interstellar, and he can teleport at least five beings millions of light-years away because his teleportation potency lets him do so.

5) Additionally, his protection potency is Innocent Buu level.

6) However, his offensive potency, striking strength, and durability are below Piccolo level.

This should also help understand other aspects better.

Idk much about dragon ball, so I'm going to end up ignoring a bunch of this. However, there are some things I'd like to comment on:

2) His resurrection range is interstellar, and his resurrection potency is proportional to it

We don't really give resurrection potency.

4) His teleportation range is interstellar, and he can teleport at least five beings millions of light-years away because his teleportation potency lets him do so.

We don't really give teleportation potency.

5) Additionally, his protection potency is Innocent Buu level.

This also isn't a stat, and this one is also unexplained.

Shenlong:

1. It only happen off screen/manga panel.

2. I agree with Wokistan about Resurrection potency. His Range can be change to "Interstellar via Wish Granting"

3. Unknown is better.

Babidi:

1. What? That's what his range description says Interstellar with Teleportation. That's the limit of his teleportation.

2. Name change the link I guess, which makes no sense because his name is still Majin Buu.

3. His current stats are more accurate.

ProudLearner is probably correct. Thanks to him and Wokistan for helping out.

Wasn't Babidi remained alive after Majin Buu used his blast only because he used his barrier? Offensively he's very weak. Also Babidi was instantly one shotted by Future Trunks in his own timeline

2, 4) We give non-offensive magic like Shenlong's -or Kami-sama's- restoration magic as attack potency, so we should give resurrection and teleportation magic as that too.

5) Same as above, and it is explained, as his barrier does surpass Innocent Buu's Angry Explosion.

2) What can be done with reality warping like wish granting can also be done with magic.

3) He himself states he can't defeat beings mightier than Kami-sama like Nappa and Vegeta.

6) He's stated to be weak (for the arc's standards) and depends on manipulated henchmen.

Somelatinguy said:
2) What can be done with reality warping like wish granting can also be done with magic.

3) He himself states he can defeat beings mightier than Kami-sama like Nappa and Vegeta.

6) He's stated to be weak (for the arc's standards) and effortessly killed by Piccolo.
2. That's just his Reality Warping powers. He has no magic.

3. No. That's completely wrong. Here

6. His current stats are accurate.

2) I'd like to know how it's not magic.

3) My bad, I mean "can't", sorry.

6) Yes, we mayn't know, but definitely below Piccolo's.

@ProudLearner

What, if anything, do you think that we should do here?

Okay. Thanks. I will add that to his page and then close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back