• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviewing Verse-Specific Powers and Abilities

Considering how Zencha described the situation, I think it'd be best to go with his idea, it requires far less work and fixes the problems of the current title's implications, if there's no opposition.

Okay, given the consensus, can a staff member please rename this page to "Re-Birth Physiology"?
Also, I think the description should be modified to reflect the detail Zencha pointed out, to avoid more misconceptions like this and all.

Delete it for now, but after I move it to a sandbox for future use.
The page itself could use some work and fleshing out, extensively (thanks Gyro) and atm we only have 4 users of it (though about 7 profiles were Spin is mentioned or important), though that's easy to fix as there's some other dudes who use it, and Part 9 will likely have spin too.

We can delete it for now and I'll just work on it and those who use it before dropping the Part 7 CRT in the future.

Edit: Saved.

not me planning to create one that affect every character in my verse (4 races with more than 3 sub-races + a common for each of them)

There's more that are simply going to be indexed soon, or...? We need at least 5 users, as the OP mentions.

If not then that'd be the case, yeah.
Please mention when you've backed up the page in a sandbox so you can apply the editing accordingly so it can be deleted afterwards.

If not then that'd be the case, yeah.
Please mention when you've backed up the page in a sandbox so you can apply the editing accordingly so it can be deleted afterwards.
I saved the code in a blog. Also, I've added the respective abilities to the profiles. The page can be deleted now.

Can a staff member please delete this page per the above?

Has Survivor Physiology been saved in a sandbox? I'm noticing the page is still up when it was agreed on to be removed.

Beyond that, bump.
Went ahead and saved it to a sandbox so we can move forward, a staff member is welcome to delete the page now.

Anyways, to keep the momentum up, can a staff member please contact @Enigmatic_Rurouni and @Tony_di_bugalu ?
This Shaman King verse-specific P&A page seems questionable as it only has 4 users

Shaman King is kinda in the middle of a series of revisions that @Cyberblader90 left >:v. Honestly I don't know if more characters will be added but it depends on what the other guys say since they are the ones focusing on fixing the verse afaik.

Jojo only has 3 users of spin. Johnny, Gyro, Wekapipo. So the stuff should just be labeled on their pages especially since some of the spin abilities end up being incorporated into their stands.

Jojo only has 3 users of spin. Johnny, Gyro, Wekapipo. So the stuff should just be labeled on their pages especially since some of the spin abilities end up being incorporated into their stands.

Delete it for now, but after I move it to a sandbox for future use.
The page itself could use some work and fleshing out, extensively (thanks Gyro) and atm we only have 4 users of it (though about 7 profiles were Spin is mentioned or important), though that's easy to fix as there's some other dudes who use it, and Part 9 will likely have spin too.

We can delete it for now and I'll just work on it and those who use it before dropping the Part 7 CRT in the future.

Edit: Saved.
This was already handled, please contact Chariot if you'd want to help further.

I'm redoing all their pages anyway, in fact they're mostly done (As in, still just gotta do Johnny). Don't worry about things being missing for the time being. They'll get them eventually.

Can a staff member please delete this page per the above?

Went ahead and saved it to a sandbox so we can move forward, a staff member is welcome to delete the page now.

Anyways, to keep the momentum up, can a staff member please contact @Enigmatic_Rurouni and @Tony_di_bugalu ?
This Shaman King verse-specific P&A page seems questionable as it only has 4 users
Hey sorry for the late response. As for the guidelines you said above, the page should qualify as
  • I am positive that there's over 10 abilities for the Shaman and Oversoul page
  • practically every character on this wiki for Shaman King is a Shaman(which is 11 characters keep in mind there's going to be more characters created as time goes on) and they all qualify for the abilities on that page.
I haven't had time to focus on the verse atm that's why there's only 4 users(Don't worry I'm going to have more free time later so that's going to change in a few days). If you see my CRT(which was accepted of course), you will see all the plans I have for every Shaman King character that's on the VS battle wiki page. If there's any other questions and stuff I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Okay, I guess that can stay if there'll be more profiles soon, although I may do a CRT later to have some basic formatting standards for verse-specific P&As as the page looks a bit out of place compared to the others, but that'll be for another day.

Anyways, to go on the rest...
Can a staff member please ping @Sir_Ovens (No, you can't delay it any further, over a year has passed since I've been repeteadly notifying you on these concerns to add more users) and @Lawiegg for the Hardcore Leveling Warrior stuff?

Well, I already told him why, anything else is already on the OP, but I guess I'll just quote:

Nightmare (Hardcore Leveling Warrior): Lacks users. I'm aware there's apparently way more users than what's currently indexed on the site, but we now require such pages to be indexed with it on the site to count in the first place.

If some of the brought up pages can't meet the criteria even with readjustments, they have to be eventually removed, with the respective powers just being added to the characters in question manually, which isn't too particularly demanding out of the criteria being mostly usability on pages to begin with.

Bump.

The power should be added to a Sandbox then removed from the site at this point as there's still a lacking amount of users.

So yeah, remove this as it's clear no one is willing to index more characters to make this a valid power to have on the site, I've already gone ahead and saved it in a sandbox.

Anyways, it has come to my attention that this exists, and it appears to be circumventing the current restriction of using "explanation pages" and the like to circumvent the minimal criteria for a verse-specific power (in this case, it only has 4 users), which isn't allowed per this, so uh... can a staff member please ping @Muchacho_mrm to sort this out?

Uh... please don't mix a verse-specific P&A page with an explanation page, separate the two into their own pages.

On another note...

I just noticed this only has 8 powers and the descriptions are mostly unecessary lore that isn't too useful for our purposes, let alone no scans and some "powers" not even being proper P&As on the site to count (thus not doing any favors and reducing the effective P&As to 5).

Uh... can somebody please ping @LordTracer , @Colonel_Krukov and @Js250476 ? If the page is to stay it requires considerable additions to say the least, and I'd rather that to be the case as it's a pretty used verse-specific P&A page.

Last edited:
Back