• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviewing Acausality Type 5 in profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
On it's own no, but like I said she's untouchable and needs to use avatars to interact with people, and that was the moment she became unbound by the laws of cause and effect.
Ay, I need to see the scan that she is untouchable because she is beyond all cause and effect systems.

No, the scans are likely acc type 4 for me. It is stated she is connected to a world but untouchable. Neither of the scans mentioned causality.

No, the scans are likely acc type 4 for me. It is stated she is connected to a world but untouchable. Neither of the scans mentioned causality.
Well, that's because her Acausality Type 5 is linked to her TD2.

Laws like cause and effect, are directly applied to the world by the gods. Her Fairyland which she is one is separate from the world, and despite fusing with it she is free of the world and its oppression and bondage.

Basically, she's a paradox. She's both connected and disconnected from the world, as existing without laws makes one enter a Schrodinger cat-like state of unknown.

Well, that's because her Acausality Type 5 is linked to her TD2.

Laws like cause and effect, are directly applied to the world by the gods. Her Fairyland which she is one is separate from the world, and despite fusing with it she is free of the world and its oppression and bondage.

Basically, she's a paradox. She's both connected and disconnected from the world, as existing without laws makes one enter a Schrodinger cat-like state of unknown.
I feel it was the same argument with Graham's nothingness, and it got rejected.
It said it has a similar effect as cause and effect, but it is not really referred to a cause and effect system.
Also, the second link can be interpreted as laws of reality.

As @TheUnshakableOne said and as for me, it was the same argument used on Anos/Garham, and it got rejected.

"We can't interact with them at all. They are outside this world, unbound by the chains of cause and effect."
This is supposed to be a very simple requirement for attaining Acausality 5, yet for some reason 99% of verses, even those Tier 1-A and above don't meet up to a standard as low as this?

Something is definitely wrong here.

This is supposed to be a very simple requirement for attaining Acausality 5, yet for some reason 99% of verses, even those Tier 1-A and above don't meet up to a standard as low as this?

Something is definitely wrong here.
In addition to that. There's now a reason to say Type 4 Acausality > type 5

For example 6D Type 4 Acausality > type 5

Type 4 was never bound by dimensions tho. It's unconventional resistance. Acausal type 4 being couldn't ever be affected by causality manipulation of a higher D being then itself.

Type 4 was never bound by dimensions tho. It's unconventional resistance. Acausal type 4 being couldn't ever be affected by causality manipulation of a higher D being then itself.
It always was bound by dimensions.

It is possible for Acausality to scale to a verses cosmology. Especially if it follows Buddhist philosophy to some extent. Aka the idea of Samsara and what a verses does with it.

Honestly going through a few characters with more explanation with type 5 than others, I really don't see how this new rewrite on type 5 would be beneficial when we have no one as an example with what qualifies for this ability. I'd more prefer if we had something similar to the new NEP where lacking a physical form is a result of transcending cause and effect, rendering them very hard to effect, might need some rewording and tweaking but this here doesn't seem to work if we literally have no one qualify for it at all.

I agree with Glassman.

Last edited:
Honestly going through a few characters with more explanation with type 5 than others, I really don't see how this new rewrite on type 5 would be beneficial when we have no one as an example with what qualifies for this ability. I'd more prefer if we had something similar to the new NEP where lacking a physical form is a result of transcending cause and effect, rendering them very hard to effect, might need some rewording and tweaking but this here doesn't seem to work if we literally have no one qualify for it at all.
Agreed as well. No character qualifies as far. I checked every profile. None.

That's because the dudes who made the changes decided it needed to be the strictest shit ever.

Like, some characters should obviously have it, but nah, not in their opinion. Shit like Anos and other midgets should qualify, but since it wasn't stated that it was due to causality shit that they are not intractable, they don't qualify.

What an actual joke.

Like, some characters should obviously have it, but nah, not in their opinion. Shit like Anos and other midgets should qualify, but since it wasn't stated that it was due to causality shit that they are not intractable, they don't qualify.
Indeed they have not been interacted, i have even prove for Anos that he was unaffected by the Order of Causality (and he's Acausal) yet not enough proof, just higher degree of type 4.... Like come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back