• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviewing Acausality Type 5 in profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so exactly? When they should also function beyond the worlds laws and such. I feel like the non-existent was taken too literal? It just meant they vanish and no longer are present throughout history entirely. Though it was answered that they become nonexistent as well, so idk with how the new system works now

Why do I feel like that's aca 2 and not even 4 and 5?

On a serious topic, I see Bluey, but yeah as others have said.
That aca 5, unfortunately, needs to get nuked and probably replaced by 4.

I don't see scan of being unable to be interacted with because of acausality.

Why do I feel like that's aca 2 and not even 4 and 5?

On a serious topic, I see Bluey, but yeah as others have said.
That aca 5, unfortunately, needs to get nuked and probably replaced by 4.

I don't see scan of being unable to be interacted with because of acausality.
Ya brother, I dropped a staff thread about it for now. You can give your input if you have staff permission

The current acaus 5 yeah, I could see acaus 4 ending up being the thing. Because interacting statements, ones I can really think of are the fact Alovenus couldn't stand on the same level as anyone else due to her nature, and got lonely and distant. Other than that you need to throw normal reasoning or logic aside to even fight her, but that could probably mean a few things cause of how their fight works. It would just be an assumption that you normally cant interact with Gods like her since normal things don't apply like physics as example, but not flat out statements I'm guessing is what the new acaus 5 is now

The current acaus 5 yeah, I could see acaus 4 ending up being the thing. Because interacting statements, ones I can really think of are the fact Alovenus couldn't stand on the same level as anyone else due to her nature, and got lonely and distant. Other than that you need to throw normal reasoning or logic aside to even fight her, but that could probably mean a few things cause of how their fight works. It would just be an assumption that you normally cant interact with Gods like her since normal things don't apply like physics as example, but not flat out statements I'm guessing is what the new acaus 5 is now
New standards is just nigh-achievable, I literally said it before, you can't force an author just to copy our wiki ability and paste it into his story.
Alone this will just prove that he knows our wiki existence and the verse will be yeeted and that makes absolutely no sense
Even suggsverse won't qualify for this

In all honesty, I do not see how it was aca 5 with just glancing at the profile.
After you explain it, I can see how it could be argued to have aca 5 before.

But now, yeah, with the strict aca 5.
It wouldn't qualify anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back