• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH PAGE CREATION CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for helping out.

Is somebody here willing to do so then?

I finally found this revisions thread.

Anyway, with the exception for that we can only apply "At least Extraordinary Genius" intelligence here for safety reasons, there is probably quite a lot of revisions suggested here that we can apply.

Can somebody summarise the rest of our discussion so far here please?

@Confluctor for example?

I didn’t wanna return to this thread and keep on debating since I will be heading back to back to school tomorrow but anything you guys need to be changed or removed in the OP I can do that the rest is up the knowledgeable members you tagged.

Okay. Can somebody summarise what has been accepted here so far and what we still have to decide please?

I would still appreciate if others are willing to help Eficiente improve on his draft please.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/ReverseSandbox

I have this so far, it doesn't have the time travel feats and some of his abilities. Anyone is free to continue from there.
I would still appreciate if others are willing to help Eficiente improve on his draft please.
@Zensum @C2_of_Omegon @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @LuciferDC099 @Newendigo @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @The_Impress @Planck69 @Confluctor @MarvelFanatic119 @Kerfuffles2 @Stefano4444

Help would still be very appreciated here.

Its this technically Post-Crisis Reverse Flash? If that so why he is only Athlete level when not moving when Barry Allen its Building level? Or at least Wall level?

Anyway, the rest of the profile looks fine.

Thank you for the evaluation.

If you show proof that they scale when not moving then that would be the case, but it isn't automatically.
I mean, the Negative Speed Force work in similar ways to the Speed Force and he its consistently show to be comparable to Flash.

I don't see why the scaling wouldn't include when tier when not moving.

If the Speed Force powers Flash even when he's not moving then sure, otherwise it's their own strength, which Barry's so happens to be a bit superhuman due to having a longer history of feats.

Are we gonna ignore the fact Eobard Thawne created the Negative Speed Force and his the one who generates it with every step he makes plus it consumes the speed force like a cancer from all worlds,eras and dimensions?
And Eobard called it Extra dimensional.

Can somebody remind me about the conclusions so far here please?

This needed to be made into a profile, I didn't add his time travel feats shown in this thread as there aren't listed properly, same with other abilities I don't remember, and you also found mistakes in the sandbox that I didn't.

This needed to be made into a profile, I didn't add his time travel feats shown in this thread as there aren't listed properly, same with other abilities I don't remember, and you also found mistakes in the sandbox that I didn't.
@Zensum @C2_of_Omegon @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @LuciferDC099 @Newendigo @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @The_Impress @Planck69 @Confluctor @MarvelFanatic119 @Kerfuffles2

Would any of you be willing to help out with input to Eficiente please?

Would any of you be willing to help out with input to Eficiente please?
Well some suggestions
killed by Thomas Wayne from the Flashpoint timeline [whose comparable to Batman]
Should probably just read
killed by Flashpoint Batman
They should also have links to showcase the lower showings or a source highlight to tell you what comic it comes from

His lifting strength needs a justification.

His striking strength is only Large Planet level for some reason

HIs intelligence rating for both PF and PC needs like... an actual justification as well.

Are we gonna ignore the fact Eobard Thawne created the Negative Speed Force and his the one who generates it with every step he makes plus it consumes the speed force like a cancer from all worlds,eras and dimensions?
And Eobard called it Extra dimensional.
I believe I went over part of that before, please see it and recomment what you want to imply.
I remember you stating its not as powerful or destructive as positive Speed Force.
Atleast can't it grant a possibly Low 1C due to it.

So should Eficiente's page be applied now then?

Thawne literally survived the very IMP that got 4-B
He did but not in a way that scales. Thawne needed too die to Barry in the past and thus Wally was incapable of killing him no matter what. Which is why he went all out with the White Dwarf IMP.

He did but not in a way that scales. Thawne needed too die to Barry in the past and thus Wally was incapable of killing him no matter what. Which is why he went all out with the White Dwarf IMP.
Funny how you’re assuming that Wally was unable to change the past when an issue later Cobalt Blue killed Barry and changed the past. Heck Wally himself didn’t want to tell Barry about his death in COIE as to not change history. So that was really just Wally giving himself a reason to not hold back against Thawne lol. Also even if the timeline were magically protecting Thawne, he’d still need to have 4-B durability in that instance to tank the RMP.

No he wouldn't. If he wasn't protected he would've died no matter what Wally did. So durability is irrelevant.
What? Let me rephrase that. He had 4-B durability in that moment, it doesn’t matter if you argue it was because of some outside source or not. He had 4-B durability or he wouldn’t have survived, let alone tanked it. Like even with people who have fatehax they don’t just tank stuff without being that level of durability in that moment.

And I don’t get what you meant with “he would’ve died no matter what Wally did”? Like if Wally held back, RF could have killed Wally instead.

let alone tanked it.
My guy he was quite literally one shot.
Like if Wally held back, RF could have killed Wally instead.
My comment probably wasn't written correctly. The point is this: No matter what Wally did, no matter what he hit him with, Zoom could not be killed by him. Its not because Wally wouldn't kill him, its because he couldn't kill him.
Like even with people who have fatehax they don’t just tank stuff without being that level of durability in that moment.
But its not hax, its outside circumstance that allows them to preform to that level.

I thought it's not what happened. Wally specifically went non lethal on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back