• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH PAGE CREATION CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what else to say lol other than I never saw or read something like that. On top of that, we have a lot of instances where future is changed without a problem.

I know past changing isn't allowed in DC - although that rule is sometimes ignorned. But future can be changed as easily. Only reason they might not want to cause... Well, hero reasons.

Can somebody write a list of every member who have helped out here in this thread previously, so I can send a notification to them, please?

Thank you.

Can you list everything that currently needs to be evaluated here as well please?

Thank you.

Can you list everything that currently needs to be evaluated here as well please?
All right then. First off the scan for time travel here (TFV5#27). Abilities to be added:
Ability Changes:
  1. Move Mind Manipulation, BFR, Time Manipulation and Regeneration (Low-Mid) to regular ability, idk why they're in his Living Paradox powers in the first place
  2. Change the scan and justification for Time Manipulation to (Can freely alter the timeline, mastered manipulating time to where Tempus Fuginaut consider that he almost rivals him) as the one currently used is from New 52 Thawne
Stats:
Change his AP when not enhancing speed to Wall level instead of Athlete level since where his durability would be much better than his AP, change it something like (Comparable to Barry). Change to his range justifications to: Standard melee range (Most of his powers are melee-based, but he can use ranged Negative Speed Force effects a few meters away), up to Several kilometers with whirlwinds and such

MISC:
Change the page title to Reverse-Flash (Rebirth) instead of Professor Zoom since he doesn't really get called that in Rebirth.
Everyone so far has agreed with everything except for Fate Manipulation, so if that's the case I think I'll add everything except for Fate mani to the profile if that's okay.

Okay. That is probably fine, but which members agreed with it exactly?

Can somebody list all of the members who have significantly helped out with this thread please, so I can call for them?

Or would you be willing and able to add what has been accepted here, @CowHeadGod ?

I renamed the page and updated the relevant wiki links to it.

Should I close this thread now, or is there anything left to do here?

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back