• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH PAGE CREATION CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or should I send most of him time travel feats or statement so you choose which is better?
You can make an album in Imgur in chronological order of when he used the power, if they're only some cases of it then the title should say so. It would look like this.
So acasuality type 1?
No, if you kill him in the past he will just revive some days later in the past, and maybe gain memories of his self in the future via EP.
I specifically wanted to ask you about the type 8 as its my thread which caused it to be reworded but Reverse flash doesn't revives himself his paradoxical nature does no matter how he dies.
I don't remember you, many users used the power wrong, for example someone wanted to add it to Jafar via lame reasons after the ability got reworded. You don't need to be the one reviving yourself for type4 and so that doesn't matter. "No matter how he dies" is false, so false we would never add something so hyperbolic to a profile and neither should an argument say it, anything far worst than the worst he has come back from will kill him, or weird hax.
He phased through the arm of negative Flash or should I change it to molecular control?
I guess you can have it as Vibr. Manip then but it's mostly Intangibility.
So should I send the time stream one also or when he went in and put of the Negative Speed Force?
Idk, anyone who doesn't know which one is Wally and which one is Barry should see the evidence and think "oh so he went to [X place], which is Dimensional Travel because [reasons]".
I will reword it then.
You can go adding everything I agree with on a sandbox.
But it fits the criteria for retrocognition and he has more feats about the past.
Didn't know the ability existed, I didn't get a mail for it when it was created and all staff/staff like me weren't tagged for its creation. I am not going to work with this made up word and start learning in which cases it's this power, in which cases it's the other powers it's made of, and in which cases it's both, I see that as clearly dumb, w/o aiming to offend anyone. Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception already covered everything, Clairvoyance and Information Analysis were needed, Psychometry and Cosmic Awareness are pointless but I get the latter, and now people is asked to learn 1 more new one in the family of those that traced themselves back to each other, why? That isn't needed, that is some game people's forced to be part of.

Last edited:
You can make an album in Imgur in chronological order of when he used the power, if they're only some cases of it then the title should say so. It would look like this
I already sent the feats I'm sure if you scroll down you will find them.
No, if you kill him in the past he will just revive some days later in the past, and maybe gain memories of his self in the future via EP.
Now I don't seem to understand you, you denied his acasuality type 2 saying he not existing in the past or future just means he isn't affected by any changes by that which should be acasuality type 1 based on what you yourself typed so why this now and what ability or Manipulation is that besides I hope you know Eobard Thawne deserve an Acasuality type 1 on profile?

I guess you can have it as Vibr. Manip then but it's mostly Intangibility.
We can add it as another type of his vibration Manipulation or control since he has to vibrate his molecules to do so which is believe should be molecular control or limited.

I don't remember you, many users used the power wrong, for example someone wanted to add it to Jafar via lame reasons after the ability got reworded. You don't need to be the one reviving yourself for type4 and so that doesn't matter. "No matter how he dies" is false, so false we would never add something so hyperbolic to a profile and neither should an argument say it, anything far worst than the worst he has come back from will kill him, or weird hax.
The main reason you reworded the type 8 was after our debate about given gods in dc comics type 8 due to them being revived by the source which you disagreed then created that thread. The comics mentioned due to being a living Paradox he revives no matter how he dies and its been stated consecutively.
And I will look at type 4 and type 8 again.

Idk, anyone who doesn't know which one is Wally and which one is Barry should see the evidence and think "oh so he went to [X place], which is Dimensional Travel because [reasons]".
😂😂it's barry that's why I added him here and if they have a doubt they can check the book themselves and Wally during this time his costume let's he hair be shown.
And Barry could do mostly all what wally can do and same as wally and both have also done many dimensional Travel feats together as their each other's lighting rod.

You can go adding everything I agree with on a sandbox.
I've already added them to the OP so I don't think it's necessary again.

Didn't know the ability existed, I didn't get a mail for it when it was created and all staff/staff like me weren't tagged for its creation. I am not going to work with this made up word and start learning in which cases it's this power, in which cases it's the other powers it's made of, and in which cases it's both, I see that as clearly dumb, w/o aiming to offend anyone. Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception already covered everything, Clairvoyance and Information Analysis were needed, Psychometry and Cosmic Awareness are pointless but I get the latter, and now people is asked to learn 1 more new one in the family of those that traced themselves back to each other, why? That isn't needed, that is some game people's forced to be part of.
Many staff's actually agreed as due to past threads some didn't even know how to word characters who could look into the past and retrocognition is that ability and Eobard Thawne easily fits its criteria.

Look, I don't have the time and energy to keep repeating myself over and over, but I wrote our intelligence standards and know how they work, and without more consistent very high-level and versatile reality warping technology feats, Zoom only qualifies for Extraordinary Genius, due to his sheer thinking speed. Anything beyond that is unacceptable.

No matter how much you continue to pester me, we are not going to make an exception in our standards just because you happen to like the character. Now let's focus on other parts of these suggested revisions, and stop derailing by obsessively trying to push for something that has been firmly rejected, and is going to continue to be rejected no matter how much you waste my time. Otherwise this thread will never reach any productive conclusions, and might as well be closed.

That rating should probably be fine for Barry as well btw.

Last edited:
Just a note that to make any progress in this discussion, I think that I will either have to hand out thread bans or delete posts of any members that continue to push for Supergenius intelligence from this point forward. Zoom does not remotely qualify for our requirements in this regard, and we are not going to make an exception due to certain members engaging in an obsessive and unreasonable war of attrition.

My apologies if I am being harsh above. I have accumulated lots of stress hormones due to not having the time to exercise for several days, due to being busy IRL and with my work here in combination, and also reached some very disturbing conclusions about the world at large, so my patience is low at the moment.

Regardless, we still cannot make exceptions to our standards... and no, trying to change said standards and cause damage to this wiki in the process, just because you really like a specific character, is not a good idea at all.

Last edited:
Okay. I hope that you will get well soon.

What I said earlier still applies though. You seriously need to move on beyond this particular subject.

Look, I don't have the time and energy to keep repeating myself over and over, but I wrote our intelligence standards and know how they work, and without more consistent very high-level and versatile reality warping technology feats, Zoom only qualifies for Extraordinary Genius, due to his sheer thinking speed. Anything beyond that is unacceptable.

No matter how much you continue to pester me, we are not going to make an exception in our standards just because you happen to like the character. Now let's focus on other parts of these suggested revisions, and stop derailing by obsessively trying to push for something that has been firmly rejected, and is going to continue to be rejected no matter how much you waste my time. Otherwise this thread will never reach any productive conclusions, and might as well be closed.

Thawne simply isn't a character you'd expect to always sit in the lab inventing new things. He invented NSF, that's all he needs. If you wanna call it an outlier, present anti feats. You have no anti feats, you have no point. Please don't disrupt a discussion about a character you don't know with your stubborness.

Shouldn't Eobard scale to emotional peaks Wally?
Speedwise, sure. Haven’t seen anything that would warrant AP though.
Okay but Eobard Thawne has no emotional peak feat at all he never even goes emotional especially in rebirth.
Hmm, maybe immeasurable at peak then.
How will everyone scale from him?
Cause he fought Batman, who has the wall level feats.
Which is?
I’d go with low complex for now for being able to move freely in Hypertime which contains the Sphere of the Gods.
We're not going to have that made up power. This is our badly worded Extrasensory Perception.
Not even, he just keeps his memories right?
He has not displayed anywhere near sufficient consistent versatility with futuristic technology for that rating.
Doesn’t he literally live in the future? Heck he has a staff that can suck out the temporal energies out of a living paradox and the speed force out of speedsters. I think you may just be misremembering Eobard’s intelligence feats Ant, literally his knock-off CW version almost qualifies for Supergenius.
New 52 Thawne, from what I remember, was a combo of both Thawne and Zoom (iirc the powers was that of Zolomon but history - slightly different iirc - was of Thawne).
Wut? All “versions” of Post-Crisis till Rebirth Thawne are just the same unretconned guy.
Was that not based on his experience as a speedster rather than his technological prowess?
Pretty sure he only became a speedster after he created the negative speed force…
Have we even been shown how the negative speed force was "invented", or was that just a sudden handwaved deus ex machina plot convention?
Yeah iirc, I think I have the issue at home.
I mean he’s unaffected by retcons and timeline changes as well so that should give him type 1.

Edit: only saw the thread ban thing rn after typing out all my reasoning. Since I did not give input on the Supergenius thing before I will assume it does not apply to me. After all if it did it would be a mod abusing his power to prevent the opinion of a regular user on a certain character under the guise of protecting from bias.

My point is that a single feat, with no further information about how it was achieved, is not nearly enough evidence of the tremendous reality-warping versatility that is required for Supergenius. These are our regular standards for achieving this rating. Anti-feats are not the point. A single feat with no further specification just isn't enough proof on its own.

Can somebody list all of his inventing intelligence feats please?

My point is that a single feat, with no further information about how it was achieved, is not nearly enough evidence of the tremendous reality-warping versatility that is required for Supergenius.
I understand that. I was there with the Supergenius rating discussion of Caesar Salazar. Thing is that Thawne has a bunch of feats to support this and it was actually explained how he achieved it.
Don’t have much time today but I’m willing to help out.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Then we may actually get somewhere here.

You need to show the visual evidence with information about the feats as well.

source
could harness the speed force by analyzing it using only leftovers from barry's suit in the future ( the flash volume 5/2016 , #25)

now, here
replicated the accident that gave barry allen his speedforce out of a single spark of it

here
built his own cosmic treadmill using rip hunter lost journals

edit: removed the paradox part

Last edited:
Well, he definitely deserves an Extraordinary Genius rating based on that, but we should keep Supergenius extremely exclusive/hard to reach.

Maybe "At least Extraordinary Genius" would be an acceptable compromise, given his very limited number of feats?

Well, he definitely deserves an Extraordinary Genius rating based on that, but we should keep Supergenius extremely exclusive/hard to reach.

Maybe "At least Extraordinary Genius" would be an acceptable compromise, given his very limited number of feats?
Not to mention that the legion of super villains needed Thawne to create an inter dimensional portal

Not to mention that the legion of super villains needed Thawne to create an inter dimensional portal
Pretty sure interdimensional is supergenius, considering how dimensions work in DC. Also, Thawne's backstory is figuring out the connection between speed force and Barry's suit.

No one here wants to keep repeating themselves. You writing it doesn't give you the right to disprove some feats and we all know how it works after we read it and creation of a teir 1 construct is easily Supergenius. Creation of a teir 1 construct >>>>>reality warping technology.
Yes it can be written Extraordinary Genius due to that normally and Supergenius due to creation of speed force and you can use the scans above as supporting feat.
When did I ever say I'm proposing the teir cause I like the character?
We talking about a character's intelligence teir ain't derailment. And it's only rejected cause you don't want as thid platform seems like yours anyways.

You can close this thread if you want but I would prefer you to delete this entire thread instead.
Just a note that to make any progress in this discussion, I think that I will either have to hand out thread bans or delete posts of any members that continue to push for Supergenius intelligence from this point forward. Zoom does not remotely qualify for our requirements in this regard, and we are not going to make an exception due to certain members engaging in an obsessive and unreasonable war of attrition.
You would delete people's post or thread ban them for something that's that obvious?
If he doesn't quality can you list the characters who qualified? Most of them don't deserve to be there if Eobard Thawne isn't there.

What ever what you say I know creation of a teir 1 construct would grant Supergenius.
My apologies if I am being harsh above. I have accumulated lots of stress hormones due to not having the time to exercise for several days, due to being busy IRL and with my work here in combination, and also reached some very disturbing conclusions about the world at large, so my patience is low at the moment.

Regardless, we still cannot make exceptions to our standards... and no, trying to change said standards and cause damage to this wiki in the process, just because you really like a specific character, is not a good idea at all.
We all go through a rough day so it's understandable. We aren't making any exception just giving a character what he or she deserves. And no one's changing the standards so giving Eobard Thawne Supergenius for creation of the Negative Speed Force = damaging of this platform.

I wish I could send an audio of me laughing currently .
It's a feats that's constantly stated and has been recognised since the post-crisis era and nothing contradicts that. And why should he create reality warping technology when creation of the speed force scales above such kind of feats. And is it compulsory for him to always be in lab? Is that how his kind of character is portrayed? Someone who has dedicated his life to make barry allen a living hell is the same person you wanna constantly see in a lab?
Then that shows you're just being stubborn about this.

So he needs to create reality warping technologies why? When his NSF can do what he so desires for him well , which is to torture the life out of barry allen.
Creation of the Negative Speed Force is an outlier? Are you stating this for thawne? You who just wanna compare his level of intelligence to that of Brainiac.
And I've also looked at the intelligence page well and creation of a teir 1 structure that can consume another is easily Supergenius and scales above even the creation of reality warping technology.

Used Flash's costume to harness the Speed Force, give himself powers and become the Flash of the 25th century. (TFv5#25)
Thawne built the greatest prison in the Multiverse in the 25th century and caught it's only inmate. (TFv5#50)

This scans can be used as supporting evidence for his supergenius.
Looking at all the characters here and yes Eobard Thawne fits the criteria.

But it can still be Worded as Extra-ordinary genius normally, Supergenius with preparation or time. (Or what ever way you guys wanna word it)
Incase you missed this.

My point is that a single feat, with no further information about how it was achieved, is not nearly enough evidence of the tremendous reality-warping versatility that is required for Supergenius. These are our regular standards for achieving this rating. Anti-feats are not the point. A single feat with no further specification just isn't enough proof on its own.

A single feats that's been a constant statement since Post-Crisis and no further information how?what further information do you need. And creation of NSF>>>>>>>reality warping technology. What are the anti feats of Eobard Thawne creation of the speed force please send scans. A single feat that's constantly stated for more than 100s of times with no anti feat.

All inventing feats and the NSF should the among and the most consistent.

He could still have this and a likely Supergenius for creation of speed force.

Pretty sure interdimensional is supergenius, considering how dimensions work in DC. Also, Thawne's backstory is figuring out the connection between speed force and Barry's suit.
Thawne only creates technologies to benefit him in torturing the life of barry allen and be like him. why would he need a reality warping technology to do that when he can do so without it. And the NSF should be better than any reality warping technology. And has studied everything about speed force and speed.

Plus he created the greatest prison in the dc Multiverse in the 25th century.

And it's only rejected cause you don't want as thid platform seems like yours anyways.
What do you mean?
You can close this thread if you want but I would prefer you to delete this entire thread instead.
I did not say that I want to close this thread, just that I am very tired of this particular part of the discussion, and am extremely busy with other tasks.
You would delete people's post or thread ban them for something that's that obvious?
A thread ban just means that somebody cannot reply to a specific thread.
If he doesn't quality can you list the characters who qualified? Most of them don't deserve to be there if Eobard Thawne isn't there.
Characters with a wide variety of feats on that level, not just one of them.
What ever what you say I know creation of a teir 1 construct would grant Supergenius.
It is a feat of that level, yes, but only a single feat, not a repeated display, which is our usual standard. That is enough for "At least Extraordinary Genius", but not to have Supergenius listed as a certainty.
I wish I could send an audio of me laughing currently.
Stop trolling.

Last edited:
Thawne only creates technologies to benefit him in torturing the life of barry allen and be like him. why would he need a reality warping technology to do that when he can do so without it. And the NSF should be better than any reality warping technology. And has studied everything about speed force and speed.
It seems like he is specialised in this single area rather than that he is an omnidisciplinary scientist, like Brainiac, The Doctor, or Reed Richards, which is what is required for this scale.

What do you mean?

I did not say that I want to close this thread, just that I am very tired of this particular part of the discussion, and am extremely busy with other tasks.

A thread ban just means that somebody cannot reply to a specific thread.

Characters with a wide variety of feats on that level, not just one of them.

It is a feat of that level, yes, but only a single feat, not a repeated display, which is our usual standard. That is enough for "At leadt Extraordinary Genius", but not to have Supergenius listed as a certainty.

Stop trolling.
I wouldn't want to be toxic so I won't reply everything here but Thawne doesn't need to keep on making things like NSF it's not his kind of character who's based on inventions.

You said a single Supergenius ajd I'm telling you it has no anti-feat can be used even a likely would be better but stated based on his creation of NSF.
Plus I sent more scans upwards that can be used as supporting feats.
It seems like he is specialised in this single area rather than that he is an omnidisciplinary scientist, like Brainiac, The Doctor, or Reed Richards, which is what is required for this scale.
Precisely its not his character to be based on be always be creating tech. And his kind of character has displayed a supergenius feat without needing to be in lab or whatever.

Plus he created the greatest prison in the dc Multiverse in the 25th century.
I'm not saying what he needs. I'm saying what he did

I already sent the feats I'm sure if you scroll down you will find them.
Can you put them at the botton of the OP?
Now I don't seem to understand you, you denied his acasuality type 2 saying he not existing in the past or future just means he isn't affected by any changes by that which should be acasuality type 1 based on what you yourself typed so why this now and what ability or Manipulation is that besides I hope you know Eobard Thawne deserve an Acasuality type 1 on profile?
He never said that he didn't exist in the past and future, that's just the nonsense our Ac. page says in type 2 that RF's being pushed to have. If you wanted to remove all poetism to what he said then the past and future don't exist, but they do. RF saying that there is no past and no future in that context just means that they doesn't matter, and from a guy that can revive when killed then yes, why would it matter? His fights with Barry will lead to him dying in the future, he doesn't care, he will revive after it (or so he thinks) and move on, that is not literally lacking a future at all. If you change his past that will still affect him.
We can add it as another type of his vibration Manipulation or control since he has to vibrate his molecules to do so which is believe should be molecular control or limited.
Yes.
😂😂it's barry that's why I added him here and if they have a doubt they can check the book themselves and Wally during this time his costume let's he hair be shown.
And Barry could do mostly all what wally can do and same as wally and both have also done many dimensional Travel feats together as their each other's lighting rod.

I've already added them to the OP so I don't think it's necessary again.
Then the evidence for Dimensional Travel should be self-explanatory as pointed out.
Many staff's actually agreed as due to past threads some didn't even know how to word characters who could look into the past and retrocognition is that ability and Eobard Thawne easily fits its criteria.
This kinda makes me wonder how many more users like me are that pop up in CRTs where people aim to add a bunch of abilities, everyone agrees, but I point out all the mistakes & agree with the rest. People's more ignorant than what one may suspect on this very specific topic, they don't know how to use all our abilities at their best, otherwise they would be out there fixing the errors in wording we have and trying to remove certain things we do.
Reality Alteration: TFV5#21.
Barry considers his power to change the timeline to suit his own needs to be his real power.
Very much done via time travel.
Corruption type 1: TFV5#26.
Being left into the Negative Speed Force turns Barry into the Negative Flash by connecting him to it.
Not with that evidence.
Social influencing: TFV5#26.
Correct, if w/o social influencing what he says wouldn't be dumber or anything. Also don't just say that "He was also able to manipulate Barry into trusting him multiple times, only to subsequently betray him", you're the evidence, show, don't tell.
Cosmic awareness: TFV5#22.
Correct due to the timeline thing, feeling the presence of Dr. Blue and haivng a vague idea of it being powerful is Extrasensory Perception too.
Time Manip. And his Speed should word this too as that's how it works.
RESISTANCE:
Resistance to lighting: TFV5#753.
Resistance to Air Manipulation: TFV5#753.
He's getting affected by both things, so no.
INTELLIGENCE: Supergenius
TFV5#21.
The negative speed force is thawne's own creation.
It sure is but it also creates itself when he runs, as the og explanation was, iirc it was pretty unclear which much he did and which much came on its own because "there much always be a negative".
To the profiles having this, it should be Environmental Destruction.
possibly Low complex multiversal via Negative speed force ( Eobard Thawne is the creator and generator of it. Thawne can tap into it as normal speedsters can with the normal Speed Force, but with its own unique energy signature. With every step he takes he serves as it's Engine and is the Negative version of the speed force).
I see no reason for the Speed Force and Negative Speed Force to have the same tier, it doesn't share any of the same things that put the Speed Force up there. Being an opposite can still be done while weaker.
That is 100% time travel mixed in with moving fast, not a feat of Immeasurable speed. Otherwise there wouldn't be people reacting to what they do all over time and the floor where they run raises a bit of the ground as if they were just running fast.
immeasurable via running through time.
Not with that evidence.

The rest in the OP is good.

Again, Zoom seems to largely be a one-trick pony specialised on speed, not to have a wide variety of extremely high level reality warping technology feats on the level of Reed Richards or Brainiac. As such, the best he can qualify for is "At least Extraordinary Genius".

These are the actual standards that we have strived to use everywhere else in the wiki, and we cannot make exceptions for Zoom alone. I am getting very tired of having to repeat myself in this regard and you completely ignoring and disrespecting my official staff instructions to keep pestering me in a war of attrition until I throw up my hands into the air in frustration. Your suggestion has been officially rejected, and nothing you say will change that fact unless you display very convincing further evidence. Now move on and let go of your obsession with this issue please.

The abilities that Eficiente has accepted should probably be fine to apply btw.

Anyway, you have a history of disrespectful and unreasonable behaviour towards both regular members and staff, and seriously need to shape up if you wish to continue to be a part of this community.

Can you put them at the botton of the OP?
Sure.

He never said that he didn't exist in the past and future, that's just the nonsense our Ac. page says in type 2 that RF's being pushed to have. If you wanted to remove all poetism to what he said then the past and future don't exist, but they do. RF saying that there is no past and no future in that context just means that they doesn't matter, and from a guy that can revive when killed then yes, why would it matter? His fights with Barry will lead to him dying in the future, he doesn't care, he will revive after it (or so he thinks) and move on, that is not literally lacking a future at all. If you change his past that will still affect him.
Actually I disagree with this Reverse flash has is shown to have acasuality type 1 and I'm sure you of all people should know this and will send a scan for it.
And what in context he was saying was Either he has no future or past as a living Paradox (debunked) or he isn't affected by changes in the past or future.

I will reword it then.
Then the evidence for Dimensional Travel should be self-explanatory as pointed out.
So I should leave it that way? Anyways I will add the scans to the OP as you've asked so you can easily find them.

This kinda makes me wonder how many more users like me are that pop up in CRTs where people aim to add a bunch of abilities, everyone agrees, but I point out all the mistakes & agree with the rest. People's more ignorant than what one may suspect on this very specific topic, they don't know how to use all our abilities at their best, otherwise they would be out there fixing the errors in wording we have and trying to remove certain things we do.
True, but you do know this qualifies for retrocognition. All the one's you mentioned don't qualify the Extraordinary perception and clairvoyance but retrocognition fits it better.

Very much done via time travel
So reality Alteration via time travel?

Not with that evidence.
I think this is the only one which can grant it due to it corrupting barry and turning him into the Negative Flash .

Correct due to the timeline thing, feeling the presence of Dr. Blue and haivng a vague idea of it being powerful is Extrasensory Perception too.
So cosmic awareness and Extrasensory Perception then. Will reword it later.

He's getting affected by both things, so no.
Him getting affected doesn't mean he didn't resist them though.

It sure is but it also creates itself when he runs, as the og explanation was, iirc it was pretty unclear which much he did and which much came on its own because "there much always be a negative"
Thank you but antvasima Is against it due to it being created only once and thawne isn't a lab kind of character who's based on technology and I don't see why he should be such a character when his is far off this and he does have supporting feats tho. Yeah they wasn't a Negative till Thawne created it.

To the profiles having this, it should be Environmental Destruction.
Shouldn't you make a CRT on that first?

I see no reason for the Speed Force and Negative Speed Force to have the same tier, it doesn't share any of the same things that put the Speed Force up there. Being an opposite can still be done while weaker.
It's stated to be more destructive than the speed force and it consumes the speed force just like a cancer and almost eat it away till barry turned up the high gear in rebirth.

But I believe the weaker one here should be speed force due NSF stated to be more destructive than it. Besides wherever there's a positive we will always have a Negative.

That is 100% time travel mixed in with moving fast, not a feat of Immeasurable speed. Otherwise there wouldn't be people reacting to what they do all over time and the floor where they run raises a bit of the ground as if they were just running fast.
100% time travel mix with combat should grant immeasurable speed as they legit were hit each other through time. (Tho Negative Flash was the one pushing them through time at first but Reverse flash later adapted and started reacting to his hits and keeping up to him especially as it's stated he was one with the Negative Speed Force).

Not with that evidence.
He has more but will add to the OP.

Again, Zoom seems to largely be a one-trick pony specialised on speed, not to have a wide variety of extremely high level reality warping technology feats on the level of Reed Richards or Brainiac. As such, the best he can qualify for is "At least Extraordinary Genius".
I don't seem to understand this.

But creation of NSF>>>>>reality warping technology. And it could be Worded Atleast Extraordinary Genius with likely Supergenius with NSF and other supporting scans I sent above . Cause its stated he created the greatest prison in DC multiverse in the 25th century and the greatest prison we know is of the house of El which should be the phantom zone and for him to create such also but greater should qualify for a supporting feat also.
Anyway, you have a history of disrespectful and unreasonable behaviour towards both regular members and staff, and seriously need to shape up if you wish to continue to be a part of this community.
I haven't been disrespectful to anyone and the only person I know I've been disrespectful to is only you and yesterday during our debate which I said one of your statements makes me wanna laugh and Tarang which we've both settled months ago and on good terms now.

If not I'm not disrespectful to anyone cause I see no reason why I should. And I hate debating also so I agree with anything most people say here even if deep down I disagree but this my Reverse flash thread makes it seem you don't want it so it can't be applied and I refuse to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back