• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH PAGE CREATION CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New 52 Barry should probably be given a "higher when not holding back" considering that's part of what Thawne scales to. (That and him stomping regular Barry)

Last edited:
Yes, that seems reasonable, but I would prefer further community input regarding the issue.

Got no idea if New 52 Thawne is going to be a key or separate page but I whipped up a quick Sandbox/Profile for New 52 Professor Zoom either way. Oh btw this Zoom only has a total of 12 appearances but considering it is Professor Zoom, I think he bypasses the rule if it becomes a page.
I wonder, would it be reasonable to give Post-Flashpoint Barry an Infinite key (with Speed Force amplification ofc) similar to how Wally also has, since he was able to move during Thawne's grey time stop thingmajiggy
New 52 Barry should probably be given a "higher when not holding back" considering that's what Thawne scales to.
@C2_of_Omegon @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @LuciferDC099 @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @Planck69 @Confluctor @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Armorchompy @Kulf_Boba @LephyrTheRevanchist

Your further help with evaluations here would be very appreciated.

Well, the sandbox looks fine to me.

In regards to Barry stuff, I think it makes sense. However, I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to New 52/Rebirth stuff.

For the record, the sandbox seems fine to me as well, but I would prefer further input.

The sandbox contents can probably be copy-pasted into a new page then.

What else is left for us to do here?

CowHeadGod:

Please explain your suggested speed rating.

Okay. It seemed like a more ambiguous example than when Wally moved in stopped time though. Barry said that although Zoom slows down time, he moves it forward. Does that mean that he simply counteracted Zoom's time-slow effect?

I always personally saw both as some form of time resistance but in here Wally's accepted as infinite speed and pretty sure Barry's isn't so different

Well, from what I recall, Wally had to power up his speed a massive amount to keep up with Zoom during time stop, whereas Barry seemingly mentioned accelerating time to counter the Reverse Flash's time slow.

Shouldn't that still grant him infinite speed? It's like being able to amp himself to infinite speed right?

Well, from what I recall, Wally had to power up his speed a massive amount to keep up with Zoom during time stop, whereas Barry seemingly mentioned accelerating time to counter the Reverse Flash's time slow.
While true, all the Flashes have gotten far stronger, or at least had their upper limits increased since that happened. Barry mentioned that he needed to stop holding back and had to basically rip a hole through space-time to match Zolomon, which isn't that different from say, Wally speeding it and demolishing the Anti-Monitor or outrunning Black Flash.

Okay. I suppose that infinite speed is probably fine for Barry then.

Is somebody willing and able to properly apply what has been accepted here?

While true, all the Flashes have gotten far stronger, or at least had their upper limits increased since that happened. Barry mentioned that he needed to stop holding back and had to basically rip a hole through space-time to match Zolomon, which isn't that different from say, Wally speeding it and demolishing the Anti-Monitor or outrunning Black Flash.
Tbh, Wally didn't outrun the Black Flash. He had a clear headstart and Black Flash moved visibly faster

Can somebody remind me what has been accepted here already, and what we still need to evaluate, please?

Can somebody remind me what has been accepted here already, and what we still need to evaluate, please?
Still need to be done/evaluated:
  1. The creation of Reverse Flash's Rebirth page
  2. Barry Allen having Infinite Speed (with Speed Force Amp) similar to how Wally already has
Accepted:
  1. Reverse Flash's New 52 page
  2. Some abilities for the Rebirth page ig

Thank you. What has been accepted here can probably be applied then.

Is somebody willing to create the Reverse Flash's Rebirth page?

Also, I thought that we accepted infinite speed for Barry Allen earlier.

I'm not sure what's more there is to add? The profile seems complete.

If firestorm wants to add more, he can just do it later on.

I can post the page if everyone gives the OK

Last edited:
Thank you. What has been accepted here can probably be applied then.

Also, I thought that we accepted infinite speed for Barry Allen earlier.
Oh okay, I guess Barry's page needs to be unlocked to add it
I'm not sure what's more there is to add? The profile seems complete.

If firestorm wants to add more, he can just do it later on.

I can post the page.
@C2_of_Omegon @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @Planck69 @Confluctor @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Armorchompy @Kulf_Boba @LephyrTheRevanchist

Does this seem fine to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back