• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH PAGE CREATION CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah which was more like Zolomon than classic Eobard. The abilities at base were different.

Daniel West was more like a classic RF tbh (power wise)

How's this. The HQ version has text completely covering the leg portion and the textless seems to be highest res version available so @Dat_Dot made it work.

NotFlashRender.png
That seems fine. Thank you.
He created the Negative Speed Force so he obviously qualifies.
He has not displayed anywhere near sufficient consistent versatility with futuristic technology for that rating.

I don't think it matters though zolomon mainly focuses on Manipulating time either slowing or acceleration of it while Eobard Thawne is constantly known for him time travel .
But New 52 Eobard Thawne was more like a time manipulator than time traveler tho he did both but it doesn't matter as its still him right?

Daniel west case I kinda doubt it tbh. But he seem to be in Eobard and zolomon teir type of character as other speedster villains.
(***** doesn't even have a profile and even if he does it would be almost empty).

That seems fine. Thank you.

He has not displayed anywhere near sufficient consistent versatility with futuristic technology for that rating.
So what will you rate him for his creation of a teir 1 structure than can even consume another?

It's stated to be the Negative of the positive Speedforce.
As every positive must have Negative just like light and darkness.
Stated to be extra-dimentional and can consume the speed force like a cancer.

Was that not based on his experience as a speedster rather than his technological prowess? Also, he has no significant super science feats that I know of.

Experience as a speedster can't make you create such. And technology based I can check due to his creation of his own cosmic treadmill and cosmic rod which can channel speed force energy.

Plus creation of the speed force is a super science feat.

It depends on if he simply used speed force energy manipulation, or if we were shown that he achieved a massive technological breakthrough, or if it was just handwaved plot convenience. In any case, he has never been treated as a Reed Richards or Brainiac style super scientist, so I am not going to accept this suggestion. My apologies.

Using speedster powers is definitely not an inventing technology feat. It is unquantifiable.

If nothing further was explained about him suddenly being a super scientist exceeding Reed Richards, it has to be taken as unquantifiable plot convenience. Also, again, he has nowhere near a wide enough assortment of high-level superscientist feats to qualify.

My apologies, but this is not getting accepted. End of discussion. I am far too busy to continue to waste time repeating myself in this regard.

It depends on if he simply used speed force energy manipulation, or if we were shown that he achieved a massive technological breakthrough, or if it was just handwaved plot convenience. In any case, he has never been treated as a Reed Richards or Brainiac style super scientist, so I am not going to accept this suggestion. My apologies.
??? Who do you think is better at using speed force than Eobard Thawne? Negative Speed Force is a creation of thawne and I believe only a nigh-omniscient being such be capable of creating such to rival to Speed Force and even has potential of consuming it. Why should be be treated as Reed Richards or Brainiac who are different characters from his kind of character entirely or do all Supergenius have to be like them.
Give me a good reason what teir is for someone who created the NSF and what they scale to cause I don't see anything less than a Supergenius to do that.
Using speedster powers is definitely not an inventing technology feat. It is unquantifiable.
It's a Supergenius at work here for him to create something that can make him rival the speedsters at their own game and created a higher-D construct that can consume their's.

If nothing further was explained about him suddenly being a super scientist exceeding Reed Richards, it has to be taken as unquantifiable plot convenience. Also, again, he has nowhere near a wide enough assortment of high-level superscientist feats to qualify.

My apologies, but this is not getting accepted. End of discussion. I am far too busy to continue to waste time repeating myself in this regard.
He created the Negative speed force which counts as a Supergenius feat. Who said anything about Reed Richards and this isn't even the thread. Plot convenience doesn't change the fact his known as it's creator and stop saying unquantifiably feat when it's a Supergenius feat and he created his own cosmic treadmill and his cosmic rod that channels speedforce energy and release as a destructive force.

Just because you personally don't accept this doesn't mean it shouldn't be accepted, I can see you're the maintenance worker here but it doesn't mean you should be biased or be talking like this. Let's all be honest here.

Is there such a thing as intelligence scaling? Because I'm pretty sure eobard can get to batman if there is

Can you please not go "end of discussion" when you clearly aren't knowledgeble on Eobard yourself? That's essentially creating a higher dimensional reality warping force on your own, that's far better than what many supergeniuses on this website did

Look, in order to reach a supergenius level characters need to consistently display an extremely versatile array of massively reality warping technology inventing abilities, and Thawne has not remotely done that, so he does not qualify. A single unexplained feat is not nearly enough. The end.

Have we even been shown how the negative speed force was "invented", or was that just a sudden handwaved deus ex machina plot convention?

Look, in order to reach a supergenius level characters need to consistently display an extremely versatile array of massively reality warping technology inventing abilities, and Thawne has not remotely done that, so he does not qualify. A single unexplained feat is not nearly enough. The end.

Have we even been shown how the negative speed force was "invented", or was that just a sudden handwaved deus ex machina plot convention?
Negative Speed Force has been shown to grant immeasurable speed, increased strength, insane time hax, many forms of dura neg, even aging people to death. How is that not versatile enough for you?

It is a single feat that we apparently were never even shown. It was just handwaved for the sake of the story, and a massive outlier as well. He has not even ever been shown in a laboratory performing advanced reality warping super science that I know of.

You can continue to pester me over and over about this, but the answer is still going to be the same. I am the one who wrote our standards in this regard, and have a good knowledge of what is required.

So please tell me how to scale a character's intelligence who created a teir 1 construct.
A single unexplained feat?something that's been constantly stated since Post-Crisis till date ?both by Eobard Thawne,Barry Allen, max Mercury and many others?

Show me when and how characters are ever shown to create what they invented please aren't they all stated it's made by so and so characters? And if you think creation of the speed force is thawne's only intelligence feat and I think you're mistaken.

As I stated above, he needs many feats feats of a supergenius level in order to not simply have performed a plot convenience outlier or fluke. Our standards are very strict for this tier.

It is a single feat that we apparently were never even shown. It was just handwaved for the sake of the story, and a massive outlier as well. He has not even ever been shown in a laboratory performing advanced reality warping super science that I know of.

You can continue to pester me over and over about this, but the answer is still going to be the same. I am the one who wrote our standards in this regard, and have a good knowledge of what is required.
It's a feats that's constantly stated and has been recognised since the post-crisis era and nothing contradicts that. And why should he create reality warping technology when creation of the speed force scales above such kind of feats. And is it compulsory for him to always be in lab? Is that how his kind of character is portrayed? Someone who has dedicated his life to make barry allen a living hell is the same person you wanna constantly see in a lab?
Then that shows you're just being stubborn about this.
As I stated above, he needs many feats feats of a supergenius level in order to not simply have performed a plot convenience outlier or fluke. Our standards are very strict for this tier.
So he needs to create reality warping technologies why? When his NSF can do what he so desires for him well , which is to torture the life out of barry allen.
Creation of the Negative Speed Force is an outlier? Are you stating this for thawne? You who just wanna compare his level of intelligence to that of Brainiac.
And I've also looked at the intelligence page well and creation of a teir 1 structure that can consume another is easily Supergenius and scales above even the creation of reality warping technology.

Used Flash's costume to harness the Speed Force, give himself powers and become the Flash of the 25th century. (TFv5#25)
Thawne built the greatest prison in the Multiverse in the 25th century and caught it's only inmate. (TFv5#50)

This scans can be used as supporting evidence for his supergenius.
Looking at all the characters here and yes Eobard Thawne fits the criteria.

But it can still be Worded as Extra-ordinary genius normally, Supergenius with preparation or time. (Or what ever way you guys wanna word it)

Last edited:

Pester you? Of course, the opinion of His Majesty is the only thing that can decide whether a feat is accepted or not.

While I think the chance of it being an intellectual outlier does exist, he does have some decent intelligence feats. He created a cosmic treadmill, and found flashes costume in a time capsule, and managed to recreate barrys powers from 400 year old traces of Speed force residue. That’s not half bad.

Wow So now an intelligent feat can be outlier.
I don’t see why it can’t. Assuming that a guy who manages to make a device that can bring a table to life is a genius makes sense, unless you take into consideration that afterwards, he’s shown drastically dumber. Like, can barely put a table together.

Let's just make a comprise with Extraordinary Genius for the time being. Cause I think this will keep going in circles for no good reason.

The the intelligence page explained such cases but yeah Eobard thawne's knowledge is second to none with it comes to anything that deals with time and speed force.

Let's just make a comprise with Extraordinary Genius for the time being. Cause I think this will keep going in circles for no good reason.
honestly, both barry and eobard should just get "at least extraordinary genius" like lex did. The former has multiple feats for it and possibly compare to super genius while the latter has a bunch of extraordinary genius feats and at least 1 supergenius feat

Check the post I did under fish. I made a compromise that's okay. Cause I won't accept his creation of NSF to be ignored.

Hmmm. Not sure about Barry because he didn't intend to create the Speed Force, it sorta happened. But Thawne, yes. Definitely needs to have "at least Extraordinary Genius".

Hmmm. Not sure about Barry because he didn't intend to create the Speed Force, it sorta happened. But Thawne, yes. Definitely needs to have "at least Extraordinary Genius".
Barry can just process all possible outcomes in an instant and says the JL tower is slow despite it can perform quintillions of calcs and shit in seconds but I agree with you above.

yeah the speed force definitively only works for eobard, but barry directly compares to batman and fused doctor alchemy, created a philosopher stone, becomes the supreme chemist in the future. Then you have all of his extraordinary genius feats, like creating 2 new elements and his speed mind

Barry can just process all possible outcomes in an instant and says the JL tower is slow despite it can perform quintillions of calcs and shit in seconds but I agree with you above.
He outperforms supercomputers. That’s literally on the extraordinary genius examples.

I don’t see why it can’t. Assuming that a guy who manages to make a device that can bring a table to life is a genius makes sense, unless you take into consideration that afterwards, he’s shown drastically dumber. Like, can barely put a table together.
I wasn't saying it can't, I was just surprised

Vibration Manipulation:TF5#22.
... yes
yes
Mind Manipulation: TFV5#761.
yes
Intangibility/phasing: Batman #21.
yes
Time travel: TFV5#24.
He has several time travel feats but decided to use this. He has several feats on consistently going backwards and forward in time.
obviously
Electricity Manipulation: TFV5#761.
yes
Age Manipulation: TFV5#27.
yes, mention that it's related to his electricity manipulation
Paradoxical existence: His a living Paradox and will constantly be revived no matter how he dies. TFV5#22.
yep
Acasuality type 1: TFV5#22
yes
Immortality type 4 or possibly type 8(Due to his paradoxical nature always reviving him no matter how he dies): TFV5#753.
should probably get both with type 8 on the negative speed force
Ressurection and Regeneration Low-Mid: TFV5#23.
yes
Durability Negation: TFV5#24.
yes
Vibration Manipulation: TFV5#27.
pretty sure that was the first already
Dimensional Travel: TFV5#22.
Runs through hypertime and has also run through the time-stream and even Negative speed force.
yes
Thunderclap( don't know what Manipulation this falls under); Batman#22.
just called it thunderclap
yes
Retrocognition: TFV5#19.
Weird I don't see my name or REZ on top contributors on the page.
yes
Reality Alteration: TFV5#21.
Barry considers his power to change the timeline to suit his own needs to be his real power.
yes
Corruption type 1: TFV5#26.
Being left into the Negative Speed Force turns Barry into the Negative Flash by connecting him to it.
yes
Social influencing: TFV5#26.
yes
Cosmic awareness: TFV5#22.
yes
Neutral. he is not affected by retcons so he should still have it but at the same time it def feels like a retcon
RESISTANCE:
Resistance to lighting: TFV5#753.
Resistance to Air Manipulation: TFV5#753.
yes

yeah the speed force definitively only works for eobard, but barry directly compares to batman and fused doctor alchemy, created a philosopher stone, becomes the supreme chemist in the future. Then you have all of his extraordinary genius feats, like creating 2 new elements and his speed mind
Oh for those, then yeah. Can definitely see an at least rating.

I thought you meant for creating the speed force

pretty sure that was the first
Should I word as molecular control or alternation?
Neutral. he is not affected by retcons so he should still have it but at the same time it def feels like a retcon
Yeah new 52 Eobard Thawne doesn't seem like our Eobard but yeah his post-crisis abilities are his now he remembers and knows everything about himself in post-crisis Era and his post-crisis counterpart has time slow,stop and acceleration.

Okay but will need other's input.
But what's the manipulate for someone to reset someone's timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back