• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH PAGE CREATION CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash said he looked into his future and zoom said those were empty threats, doesn't sound like it is literal to me

thats reality warping as well
I promised to send you the scans with better explanation on which should be used for the reality Alteration or timeline Alteration.
TFV5#21.
Thawne's ability to travel throughout the timestream allows him to manipulate events at will to satisfy his own needs.
TFV5#755.
By taking his time within the moment and jumping back into the timestream before time restarts, Thawne can change history without shattering the timeline (and thus, without causing any side-effects, such as a Flashpoint.

If you don't agree and still choose time Manipulation instead fine by me.

Flash said he looked into his future and zoom said those were empty threats, doesn't sound like it is literal to me
He stated there is no future or past as his a living Paradox except he himself decides to put it all together.

Well yeah that part made me think it is literal as well, is weird when togheter with flash's claim, do we have more statements about his paradox existence?

I promised to send you the scans with better explanation on which should be used for the reality Alteration or timeline Alteration.
TFV5#21.
Thawne's ability to travel throughout the timestream allows him to manipulate events at will to satisfy his own needs.
This scan does mentions that he alter the timeline exactly due racing through time and changing events, which means that it is a chain reaction, but i would like to see further input

Last edited:
Yeah, changing the past creates a chain reaction which changes the timeline and by extension reality too. Not direct reality alternation

Superhuman speeds.
If this ability still exists it should be deleted.
Master hand to hand combatant:
Thawne has lived and trained for centuries, allowing him to become not only a master of his powers, but become a dangerous and experienced fighter in the process.
(TFV4 annual 4). The scan is basically the entire issue.
I'll see later.
Well, the evidence could be better.
Mind Manip.
Time travel: TFV5#24.
He has several time travel feats but decided to use this. He has several feats on consistently going backwards and forward in time.
Ok but the evidence could show the panel before that.
Age acceleration: TFV5#27.
Age Manip.
Paradoxical existence: His a living Paradox and will constantly be revived no matter how he dies. TFV5#22.
That evidence is insufficient for it.
Acasuality type 2: TFV5#22
He has no future or past.
The power itself of Acasuality type 2 needs to be removed due to how nonsensical it is. RF doesn't display it here as he does, in fact, exist in the past and future, it's just that those doesn't matter to him in some way (like killing him in those times not killing him).
Immortality type 4 or possibly type 8(Due to his paradoxical nature always reviving him no matter how he dies): TFV5#753.
Only Type 4. We reworded type 8.
Ressurection and Regeneration Low-Mid: TFV5#23.
Yes and well hey, that gives a minimum timeframe on how long does it take him to revive; days. That comes in handy, I imagined it happened instantly.
Vibration Manipulation: TFV5#27.
I don't see it.
Dimensional Travel: TFV5#22.
Runs through hypertime and has also run through the time-stream and even Negative speed force.
The evidence needs to be better than it.
Thunderclap( don't know what Manipulation this falls under); Batman#22.
Sound and Vibration Manip
Retrocognition: TFV5#19.
Weird I don't see my name or REZ on top contributors on the page.
We're not going to have that made up power. This is our badly worded Extrasensory Perception.

The rest before the Reality Alteration claim is fine. And the image needs to be full body image that would be render'd later.

I don't think creating the Reverse Speed Force is enough to qualify for Supergenius.
orwecouldgivetonystarksupergeniusandidshutup

That's wally. Eobard hasn't fought wally yet or revived after barry negated his paradoxical existence.

Well yeah that part made me think it is literal as well, is weird when togheter with flash's claim, do we have more statements about his paradox existence?
I will check again just remind me.
This scan does mentions that he alter the timeline exactly due racing through time and changing events, which means that it is a chain reaction, but i would like to see further input
But Thawne explained how he does it later on.

Mind Manip.
I will reword

Ok but the evidence could show the panel before that
Or should I send most of him time travel feats or statement so you choose which is better?

Age Manip.
Will reword also.

The power itself of Acasuality type 2 needs to be removed due to how nonsensical it is. RF doesn't display it here as he does, in fact, exist in the past and future, it's just that those doesn't matter to him in some way (like killing him in those times not killing him).
So acasuality type 1?

Only Type 4. We reworded type 8.
I specifically wanted to ask you about the type 8 as its my thread which caused it to be reworded but Reverse flash doesn't revives himself his paradoxical nature does no matter how he dies.
Yes and well hey, that gives a minimum timeframe on how long does it take him to revive; days. That comes in handy, I imagined it happened instantly.
Yeah prolly a few days.
I don't see it.
He phased through the arm of negative Flash or should I change it to molecular control?

The evidence needs to be better than it.
So should I send the time stream one also or when he went in and put of the Negative Speed Force?

Sound and Vibration Manip
I will reword it then.
We're not going to have that made up power. This is our badly worded Extrasensory Perception.
But it fits the criteria for retrocognition and he has more feats about the past.
I don't think creating the Reverse Speed Force is enough to qualify for Supergenius.
orwecouldgivetonystarksupergeniusandidshutup
To create a low 1C construct should be Supergenius.

Eobard Thawne was named but dead then.
It was wally and Barry who broke the force barrier as Professor zolomom needed them to as to gain 4 forces after the barrier was broken ( I plan on making a rebirth thread for him also).and it was wally who one shot hal jordan construct and almost broke his ring.

Eobard Thawne was named but dead then.
I mean that the flash that stomped daxamites was named in the same issue, it's barry. The feat is also on his page. He also fought multiple superman tier like supergirl, superman and mmh
It was wally and Barry who broke the force barrier as he needed them to and it was wally who one shot hal jordan construct and almost broke his ring.
they both ran into it, and even then, barry was matching wally at that moment, at worst it's a shared feat, but "almost breaking" a ring is still more than enough to be put above most of the superman tier, even once you /2

I mean that the flash that stomped daxamites was named in the same issue, it's barry. The feat is also on his page. He also fought multiple superman tier like supergirl, superman and mmh
Can I see the scans please?
they both ran into it, and even then, barry was matching wally at that moment, at worst it's a shared feat, but "almost breaking" a ring is still more than enough to be put above most of the superman tier, even once you /2
You might be right but no one in JL scales to wally in rebirth but barry maybe.

just change large planet to solar system, the justification doesn't need to change since barry's profile already has him at solar system level

I meant that you should remove "large planet" and add "solar system" instead, but now that I look at it again "up to solar system" like barry might actually be ideal
I will check the rest later

Eficiente seems to make sense above. Thank you for helping out.

Eobard does definitely not qualify for Supergenius according to out standards, yes.
I'm sorry but I don't know how.
Okay. I suppose that we will have to use the image as it is for the time being then.

The quote in the OP seams good enough to add to his profile too

This one:
"You hurt me. Like you hurt everyone, Flash. And I'm going to keep taking people from you until you learn to make time for the people who matter in your life. Maybe then you'd finally see who your real friends are."

Okay. I suppose that we will have to use the image as it is for the time being then.
How's this. The HQ version has text completely covering the leg portion and the textless seems to be highest res version available so @Dat_Dot made it work.

NotFlashRender.png

Eobard does definitely not qualify for Supergenius according to out standards, yes.
He created the Negative Speed Force so he obviously qualifies.

Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by those individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence and usually extensive mastery of most, or all, branches of science. Characters of such a scale tend to be super scientists capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology even with just household items, and outsmarting even other extremely intelligent individuals. Supergeniuses can often easily process calculations beyond modern humanity's combined capabilities on their own, and quickly come up with extremely complex plans.

Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on a massive scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well.

Yo, guys what are your thoughts on combining his Post flashpoint and rebirth key?
As both him and hunter zolomon weren't affected by the flashpoint.

Last edited:
Yo, guys what are your thoughts on combining his Post flashpoint and rebirth key?
Honestly? I am fine with doing that for all speedsters. Merge their pre and post and current ones. Just make it into separate keys. Simply because these guys didn't get rebooted.

Only exception should be new 53 era of Barry (a little) and Thawne.

So I can't merge new 52 and rebirth thawne?
Tho, you might have a point as nothing about Negative Speed Force which I remember on new 52 thawne.

New 52 Thawne, from what I remember, was a combo of both Thawne and Zoom (iirc the powers was that of Zolomon but history - slightly different iirc - was of Thawne).

The powers weren't different actually besides all speedsters basically have the same ability or most.
The history didn't really change except he wanted to kill Barry’s dad also.

The power's he displayed in new 52 is basically time based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back