• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tomorrow is the 3rd Day, the King shall return. Our Saving Grace shall Rise from the Grave.

Kepekley23 told me that Assaltwaffle will unfortunately most likely not return.

Yeah, sadly, Assalt will only return if Fandom decides to make a change to the "Context matters no matter what" policy. However, I'm hoping Everlasting gets unblocked soon.

Everlasting can maybe return, probably in a new account, depending on how things are talked over with Fandom. It's possible. Assaltwaffle is retired so I don't think he'll come back.

Fandom told me that The Everlasting's ban is permanent.

Well, The Everlasting situation is out of my hands, but I am glad that Kepekley comes back soon, and hope that Assaltwaffle will eventually reconsider.

Sound of Infinity said:
Maybe you should talk to Ever through PM?
Other staff members keep in touch with him.

At least it's not that one boss from Conker's Bad Fur Day ^^

Back