• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resurrection for Kaguya Otsutsuki

Now we know that the Tailed Beast are immortal ( if they die they will be revived)

Same goes for the Ten-tails and Kaguya is the Ten-Tails herself.
Knipsel
It was stated in the manga that Kaguya + God Tree = Ten-Tails

So if the Ten-Tails has resurrection shouldn't Kaguya has resurrection as well?

Because both Ten-Tails and Kaguya are the same entities.

check the Ten-Tails page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shinju_(Jūbi)

Kaguya has wel resurrection on her page but she can only revive the dead with the Outer Path (rinnegan ability).

Kaguya should have resurrection on herself as the same with the ten-tails.

That Kaguya has resurrection make sense, it could also be a reason why the battle between Kaguya and Hagoromo and Hamura took months, because Kaguya could revive herself and that is why they decided to seal her.

now that i think about it this is actually true huh *facepalm* you'd be surprised how many missing abilities are left off their profiles when you just go back through the manga

Kaguya + God Tree = Ten-Tails

yes that true but dont no why Ten-Tails and Kaguya have different profile

Your example is baseless, but it (the ability) makes sense. Granted, we don't know how long it takes for the resurrection process to complete.

Golden Void said:
Your example is baseless, but it (the ability) makes sense. Granted, we don't know how long it takes for the resurrection process to complete.
Yeah Kaguya in her Ten-tails form has resurrection.

But not in her normal form (lol)

Resurrection takes a while and likely isn't battle applicable anyway.

Edit: But I guess it's worth putting on the profile...

it should take the same amount of time a a tailed beast coming back after its host dies. Sadly i cant remember tho i think someone said a month before tho not sure. Lol i was gonna say they instantly revive because of the 3 tails and RIn but i dont know if it died when Rin died

AstralKing7 said:
it should take the same amount of time a a tailed beast coming back after its host dies. Sadly i cant remember tho i think someone said a month before tho not sure. Lol i was gonna say they instantly revive because of the 3 tails and RIn but i dont know if it died when Rin died
The tailed beast They temporarily disappear when their host dies and then reform in the wild. The Three-Tails was inside Rin as a ploy to unleash in Konoha but she was killed before that occured. We see farther in time that Deidara and Tobi captured the Three-Tails, confirming that the Three-tails was revived.

of cource we know it was revived lol but we dont know how long it took to revive. I heard something about a month before tho

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
dont know if it died when Rin died
kurama said if jinjuriki die then biju will die too
yes if the Jinchuriki of the tailed beast dies, then the tailed beast dies as well, but they will be revived.

as noted by Tsunade: she said if you kill Naruto who is the host of nine-taills, then the nine-tails will be revived:

what we know about tailed beasts are that they are pure charka, check, elemental intang, check, Ten tails is natural energy itself, check,

i conclude that her resurrection shouldnt take long since ten tails is literally made of natural energy and CLan members are always absorbing natural energy. Id say it depends on how much chakra she had if we really wanna low ball the time frame and say that she didnt have a lot of natural chakra in her at the time of death. Just throwing ideas out there

AstralKing7 said:
what we know about tailed beasts are that they are pure charka, check, elemental intang, check, Ten tails is natural energy itself, check,
i conclude that her resurrection shouldnt take long since ten tails is literally made of natural energy and CLan members are always absorbing natural energy. Id say it depends on how much chakra she had if we really wanna low ball the time frame and say that she didnt have a lot of natural chakra in her at the time of death. Just throwing ideas out there
Kaguya is the prognetor of chakra!

lmao she has the most chakra in the world!

she technically is the prognetor of charka tho lol. From the context of lore behind her clan their are more people who are most likely older than her who had chakra first and has main and side branches..tmw you realize they have been fighting against side branch fodders lol

so is for kaguya resurrection accepted??

Tailed Beast are immortal ( if they die they will be revived)

Same goes for the Ten-tails and Kaguya is the Ten-Tails herself.

It was stated in the manga that Kaguya + God Tree = Ten-Tails

So if the Ten-Tails has resurrection shouldn't Kaguya has resurrection as well?

Because both Ten-Tails and Kaguya are the same entities.

Back