• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resurrecting Asura's Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone actually care about speed?

Still, thanks a lot, really!

1. Found a calc for Yasha kicking the Karma Fortress, a nice 5-A support feat

2. Found this calc that could help with pixel scaling for Chakravartin's explosion.

2.5. There's also the DA calc I linked to above which while incorrect in galaxy size used could help determine pixel scaling.

3. KLOL's calc looks fine though, but RIP to tier 3 Asura's Wrath.

4. Found this calc for Vlitra that greatly upgrades BoS Vajra Asura

Here you go, all the re-done calcs that I could re-do.

@Armorchompy @DemonGodMitchAubin @Migue79 @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Dark-Carioca @Therefir @CloverDragon03 If you could kindly evaluate this that'd be great.
Thank you sooo much, know that I greatly appreciate your help!
(Also, the part about Saitama and GoW took a laugh out of me)

Also, am I wrong or do you have all the scans of the guidebook?

Btw, wouldn’t Yasha also get a key for DLC?
I was actually thinking to shrink him to a single key, there aren't any notable differences in his 3 major changes (pre and post Berserker Asura and dolc) aside from the Vajra transformation.
In the DLC he only sacrifices himself to resurrect Asura, he's basically the same but greatly weakened due to having ripped off his own Mantra reactor.

I knew about it, but it's story deviates from the original, and nothing suggests its canonicity.

Yeah, I misused the word guidebook, I could only find pieces and videos of people flipping it, I thought that some more interesting stuff could be hidden there, so having it fully could reveal some surprises, though I'm not going to buy it.

TBF this is a massive low-ball, so it should be an "At least 4-A".
"At least" means squat for a character's tier

Is there any mid-end option you could use in that calc?

I also posted 2 other calcs made for the explosion that could help with pixel scaling to some extent.

2. Found this calc that could help with pixel scaling for Chakravartin's explosion.
Don't think that'll work. Him being at the center of the galaxy and using that is currently our best bet. Plus those dwarf galaxies could be quite far away from him.

2.5. There's also the DA calc I linked to above which while incorrect in galaxy size used could help determine pixel scaling.
Unlikely, the "center of the galaxy" part is the safest to use.

4. Found this calc for Vlitra that greatly upgrades BoS Vajra Asura
This needs curvature formula shenanigans applied which will nerf the feat.

Sigh... yet another previous CRT that supporters fought tooth and nail to get approved only for site standards change on another thread most won't made aware of thus making the previous arguments mute (the cycle of goalposts continues).

And here we are on this thread, on the brightside I'm glad Asura's P&A section is finally getting cleaned up.

Question: Shouldn't Asura (and possibility the other demigods) get a degree of Cyborgization? He literally has an engine in his chest plus I remember when he lost his arms (post 1st resurrection) it looked pretty mechanical to me.

He does have cyborgization in his P&A, and I explained it further in the new Demigod Physiology section.

Whoops, it's only in the sandbox, I was extra sure his old profile had it already, so I didn't put it under the spoiler tag with everything else.

Whoops, it's only in the sandbox, I was extra sure his old profile had it already, so I didn't put it under the spoiler tag with everything else.
No worries, the P&A section was pretty barebones and ill defined so it makes sense for that little hiccup. I only brought this up because I mentioned this subject on and off for about 18 months yet it never got added plus I didn't want to step on anyone's toes since I knew future revisions were takening place, so yeah... limbo kek!

You doing ok?
I know this horrific and egregious downgrade must be hard for you, because it certainly is for me.
Not really. I mainly wanted to talk about the bogus "dwarf" galaxy thing that needs to be put in the ground. Most on the wiki are generally misinformed on why they're not real galaxies when they indeed should. I will explain.

Not really. I mainly wanted to talk about the bogus "dwarf" galaxy thing that needs to be put in the ground. Most on the wiki are generally misinformed on why they're not real galaxies when they indeed should. I will explain.
You mean the dwarf galaxies that was surrounding the statue while also stated that Chakravartin was in the Milky Way Galaxy and on top of that, was planning to destroy Earth and the rest of the Solar system.

Now onto explosion upon death, at least it could got you guys Tier 3C at the very least.

So are they real galaxies or not?

So are they real galaxies or not?
It will been a interpretation of the scene anyway. Also let’s been honest, we didn’t see any dwarf galaxies being destroyed unfortunately.

If we did, that will probably make it at least within 3B territory and that is putting a theoretical scenario.
Beside, we only got two calcs so at this point, it best not to raise any hopes for that matter unless you want to go against the official arts books of all things.

Last edited:
It will been a interpretation of the scene anyway. Also let’s been honest, we didn’t see any dwarf galaxies being destroyed unfortunately.

If we did, that will probably make it at least within 3B territory and that is me. Beside, we only got two calcs so at this this point, it best not to raise any hopes for that matter unless you want to go against the official arts books of all things.
What does the official art book say?

Shouldn't Chakravartin have the same size as the massive real-life black hole at the center of the Milky Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back