• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Response from Dingo Games: Penguin Flight and Grey Goo

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, before I created the page on the Penguin, I've decided to reach out to Dingo Games concerning both the Penguin's flight and whether the Grey Goo consumed space-time from each universe or not. At 3:40 AM in my time, I got a response to both of the questions.

Dingo Games Answers
It is very important to note that this is definitively a representative's opinion, not Word of God. Because of this, it is advised to take this with more grains of salt than one should take Word of God, although the idea of Grey Goo still eating space-time, like the rep said, is still plausible especially since nobody truly knows how space-time functions. In other words, the second question's answer is as good as the developers' and our own guesses.
That aside, I'll leave this thread up to allow room for discussion on this, but do note that it's best not to leave the keyword "possibly" out of any of this.

Well, we tend to ignore even word of god statements if they contradict or seem too exaggerated compared to the in-fiction information, so that of a representative can probably not be used.

Antvasima said:
Well, we tend to ignore even word of god statements if they contradict or seem too exaggerated compared to the in-fiction information, so that of a representative can probably not be used.
Yeah, I think that's a fair point. I mean literally the only in-fiction reason the latter statement seems plausible is, well, Grey Goo literally did that before.

@Ant can we use the declaration of an Author about a clarification for a character from his game if these doesn't contradict at all the Game he Created?

Only if it makes sense with the overall context of the game itself.

Back