• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

grey goo and the turtles of time

gray goo and the time turtles are more powerful than they seem (possibly) gray goo devoured the entire universe then decided to devour time, devouring the infinite stack of time turtles down. each turtle of time is the embodiment of space-time (since they are larger than the universe) and each turtle is larger than the one above, meaning that the first as space-time is 4d, the other 5d, the another 6d, and to the bottom.
infinity D for the last turtle(if it ever gets to the bottom)

Bruh not even a single scan tho and what is the random unjustified 6d scaling...

This should be moved to fun and games

Why doesn't anyone take me seriously?
Because you never provide scans either at all or that does not even remotely come close to justifying whatever you put in the OP, plus there's always a insane degree of wank case and point being the 6d scaling you're trying to pull from thin air

Because you never provide scans either at all or that does not even remotely come close to justifying whatever you put in the OP, plus there's always a insane degree of wank case and point being the 6d scaling you're trying to pull from thin air
wait, the air is heavier than arguments, how strange, as far as I know when you speak you throw more air than the air,

And where will I get evidence if everything is obviously in the game

each turtle of time is the embodiment of space-time (since they are larger than the universe) and each turtle is larger than the one above, meaning that the first as space-time is 4d
That isn't a reason for them to embody space and time and it isn't like they're uncountable infinite different between size disagree.

That isn't a reason for them to embody space and time and it isn't like they're uncountable infinite different between size disagree.

you can notice how clearly goo is constantly getting bigger and the first turtle was already bigger than the universe since it was holding it on its back and also time

Yes they are bigger than the universe but they aren't infinitely bigger than it or each other so still 4d

Yes they are bigger than the universe but they aren't infinitely bigger than it or each other so still 4d
they have to be infinitely large, so what the hell is that, they are all time, each one is a second, the other is another second, that is
1s,2s,3s,4s.
that makes no sense

Man, dude I love the Gray Goo. But there's 2 things to consider here.

1, by your logic we can always purposely or unknowingly wank or downplay characters based off of the fact that it is from their respective media. Not everyone has the time & resources to go through the media we individually would like. Like if I told you that for example, the CIA experimented with psychedelics, gorillas that rip off heads, there's UFO sightings & there's a planet that does rain diamonds, & told you that it's in real life without showing you proof, would you believe me at first?

2, Get some experts & supporters & know the context behind the turtles of time. I'll show you that big bang wasn't a literal bang. The name of something doesn't always litterally signify itself or any similar attributes.

Man, dude I love the Gray Goo. But there's 2 things to consider here.

1, by your logic we can always purposely or unknowingly wank or downplay characters based off of the fact that it is from their respective media. Not everyone has the time & resources to go through the media we individually would like. Like if I told you that for example, the CIA experimented with psychedelics, gorillas that rip off heads, there's UFO sightings & there's a planet that does rain diamonds, & told you that it's in real life without showing you proof, would you believe me at first?

2, Get some experts & supporters & know the context behind the turtles of time. I'll show you that big bang wasn't a literal bang. The name of something doesn't always litterally signify itself or any similar attributes.
My god this gives me cringe, because Even if was not si much time ago,is still Bad and i see like i was dumb

Back