• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance to Existence Erasure and Deconstrution for Ryuki rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Zukan description about Ryuki's mirror world:
ミラーモンスター以外の生物は侵入してからわずかな時間で体が粒子と化していき、最終的には存在そのものが消滅してしまう。
仮面ライダーに変身すれば滞在時間は延びるが、それでも9分55秒が限界となっている。なお、オルタナティブら疑似ライダーの滞在限界時間は8分55秒。
Translation:
(Organisms other than mirror monsters turn into particles in a short time after they invade, and eventually their existence disappears.
If you transform into a Kamen Rider, your staying time will be extended, but the limit is still 9 minutes 55 seconds. The maximum stay time for alternative riders is 8 minutes 55 seconds.)

So All ryuki's rider will have limited resistance to Deconstruction and EE.
Ryuki, Ryuga will have a completely resistance to Deconstruction and EE after merging to each other.
Odin will have a completely resistance too since most of his time is in mirror world and thank to time vent which has ability to extend the existing time in mirror world

Kinda iffy on this one.
The way the line was worded make it sound like the riders and monsters will only get deconstructed to the point they are beyond recognition (hence "their very existence is erased")
The Deconstruction is pretty solid.
But "possibly" resistance to EE is safer.

Kinda iffy on this one.
The way the line was worded make it sound like the riders and monsters will only get deconstructed to the point they are beyond recognition (hence "their very existence is erased")
The Deconstruction is pretty solid.
But "possibly" resistance to EE is safer.
IMO more like they are gonna reduced to particles and after that they are (who is only a particles) got Erased from existence)

Btw i agree

Also should this scales to Sougou/Zio?cuz he was unaffected by the Mirror World when he got pulled to there eventually he was survive there as a human

Looks good, I agree with Magi’s opinion of the possibly EE. Although, Ryuga should have complete resistance since he’s a mirror monster

He also has limit time in real world though so i think he should have complete resistance to real world EE after merging with Kido.

Resistance to Deconstruction and Possibly Resistance to EE sound good.

The proposal for each characters seem fine.

Honestly, I believe that the Mirror World in Zi-O isn't different from the one in TV series fundamentally. Like the Mirror World in 13 Riders are somewhat different from TV Series yet it people still die if they don't have V-Buckle.

Mirror worlds has setting a little different from each other if we talk about Ryuki tv series, movie,tv special, rider time(in rider time, ryuki rider can stay for 7 days),etc.

Mirror worlds has setting a little different from each other if we talk about Ryuki tv series, movie,tv special, rider time(in rider time, ryuki rider can stay for 7 days),etc.
Yeah, the subject of Mirror World can be different from time to time but the fundamental rules are the same like V-Buckle are required to survive and travel to Mirror World.

We should put in notes on the profiles of Decade and Zi-O riders saying that there are different rules for the MW in the many AR worlds. And that Tsukasa and Sougo surviving in their Mirror World doesn’t necessarily mean they’d survive Ryuki’s Mirror World

Seems simple enough. I agree with resistance to Deconstruction but possibly for EE.

So Ryuki and Ryuga profile would be like this:
Limited Resistance to Deconstruction/Possibily Existence Erasure, would eventually complete resist to Deconstrution/Possibly EE after merging with his counterpart
Does it sound good?Or it still need a little modify?

I agree with resistance to deconstruction, possibly existence erasure. Unsure about Ryuki and Odin getting full resistance to both.

So Ryuki and Ryuga profile would be like this:
Limited Resistance to Deconstruction/Possibily Existence Erasure, would eventually complete resist to Deconstrution/Possibly EE after merging with his counterpart
Does it sound good?Or it still need a little modify?
Ryuga should have complete resistance.

Ryuki being possessed by Ryuga doesn't benefit him at all so he still has limited resistance.

I agree with resistance to deconstruction, possibly existence erasure. Unsure about Ryuki and Odin getting full resistance to both.
In Zukan said time vent can freely manipulate time as user wish and according to SIC it can use to extend the stay time of Rider so Odin can stay in the mirror world indefinitely thank to that?🤔 Also Odin seldom goes out the real world unless Yui is in danger. So if he can stay in MW that long possibily mean he has a complete resistance. Beside i don't think Shiro gonna limit his own puppet time because that is kinda inconvenient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back