• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resignation

TheMightyRegulator

VS Battles
Retired
So due to some unfortunate events in real life I'll be unable to help out with the wiki, hence why I haven't been able to interact here as much as I used to. That and College is up again and I'm thirsty for that degree so, this is...see you later ;)

Honestly, it took me awhile to come to this decision. Due to my awkwardness I've never been able to feel belonged in a community until this one and as expected with associating with a wikia, I learned a great deal.

I really wanted to do more for this site and wonderful members but, well...maybe next time ;)

Goodbye Mighty, you were a great Admin and great user. You were one of the few staff members who made me want to step up my game. It wont be the same here without you, dude, but real life always comes first.

Until next time..

Ant told me about this. Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck with everything, man. You were an incredibly valuable member of our staff, and I hope to see you around when you have free time.

Sorry to hear that. You contributed a lot to this wiki. Good luck.

Thank you for contributions and help towards this site. It'll be sad to see you go but real life always comes first. Best of luck on getting your degree and finding a new community to belong to. Both of which I believe you won't have much trouble accomplishing. Good bye :)

See you around, Mighty. You're a pretty good admin around here to have an assist from here from time to time.

But as i've been told many times, real life comes first here either way and so i say good luck to you in college for ya. And hope to you around here whenever you have free time.

Goodbye Mighty, you were a great admin and a very reasonable, honest person. Best of luck with your studies and future endeavors. The vsbattle wiki will be grateful for your contribution.

Goodbye Mighty, you have been a great admin and a general presence in the wiki.Goodluck with College and everything that you are doing.Hope to see you again.

Real life > Here, for the most part.

This site would have appreciated it if you could have stayed longer, as you seem to have knowledge in regards to Marvel and DC comics, which is extremely useful on this site.

However, if you feel that you need to focus on real life activities, by all means go for it. Do the best that you can.

Peace, Mighty. I'll miss ya a ton. It has been real nice seeing you grow from a regular member to a discussion mod to an admin. Also, a lot of your verses are the same as mine. Seeing you go is gonna hurt, but RL>Virtual world. Have fun doing what you're doing, man.

As I told you in private, I am very sorry to hear that, but obviously understand that so many problems in real life take priority. Big thanks for all of your past help with the wiki, and good luck for the future.

(I am also not sure how we are going to manage the Naruto pages now.)

Good bye, Mighty. It's sad to see you leave but I wish you the best of luck in college. Your contributions will always be remembered.

Back