• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil Characters Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
A user on this https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1233322 has brought it to my attention that Leon S. Kennedy has survived a hit from Super Tyrant who is rated at Small Building Level. Now this would upgrade several of the humans Leon, Chris, Jake and so on as they are comparable and would scale to him.

Also the enemies are capable of actually ripping these guys apart in game and in death scenes so the monster AP scales as well.

Here is the video of Leon taking a hit from Super Tyrant.

https://youtu.be/EiqMwvQJCsM

Question is do we consider this an Outlier or not?.

I was literally just thinking about something like this.

Anyway. Leon has defeated four different El Gigante, who has a High 8-C feat, two of which was in single combat. So I think upgrading them to High 8-C is cosistent enough.

Don't think it scale to the higher showing of the monster, it clearly stomped him. However, Wall level+ or At least Wall level could work, but it shouldn't scale to AP/ST

@Darkanine

He it the Giants weak spot.

Yes I Know that a game thing but it's the only way besides shooting them to death.

So that would scale to their weapons or are you talking about their Durability?

Sorry but I thought Chris scaled to this guy but maybe his only key is for his monster form? I seriously believed it was for the human form, which Chris can harm and take attacks from.

@PaChi2

That would make almost every Small Building Level as almost everyone is comparable to Chris and the monsters would all be that high as well (Likers, Hunter's and such) as they can rip the main cast to pieces.

You can call that Game mechanics, since most of them only rip appart the party via specific moves or when the HP is 0.

It was already discussed that them taking attacks and surviving is game mechanic.

Dark649 said:
It was already discussed that them taking attacks and surviving is game mechanic.
Erm... Chris takes attacks from wesker in cinematics.

And as I say, is the Key for his monster or his human form?

Alright, alright, and could we get a key for his human form and scale people from it?

How much dura do you need to resist a rocket launcher point blank? Chris and the party would be somewhat behind that, as wesker was only staggered by it.

@PaChi2

While we could call it game mechanics. The problem is that these monsters are portaid as actual threats to the cast.

Lickers in Resident Evil 5 even have a OHK move if you're partner doesn't save you.

I'm not saying it all isn't Game Mechanics tho.

Again them surviving missiles in game is game mechanic, Wesker can be attacked only when distracted.

They dont scale to the missiles. They scale to not being turned into a puddle of blood by someone capable of resisting rocket launchers.

Wesker can only be attacked when its dark because his speed is hypersonic, something the cast isnt. Also, wesker hasnt been tagged by anyone in human form, which is consistent. Still, they have tanked his attacks.

Chris (the seemingly strongest human) hurts his hand when he hits Human Wesker.

And looking at the video above it seems like they needs a tank to push down that monster, so they clearly are way below the creature, then far below Wesker.

I said scaling below human wesker. Wesker is handily superior to any of them.

Can we get a tier for the rocket launcher feat?

They won't scale anyway since they should explode and not survive from a canon and not game mechanic Rocket Launcher missile, Wesker died because he was hit by two of them while weakened since he had his heart weakpoint being stabbed and destroyed by Chris and Sheva since it was the only way for them to harm him.

According to Darkanine Rocket Launchers are around Small building level.

@Dark they killed monster Wesker (who is Large building), not human wesker. Going by the rocket launcher feat, Human wesker is small building level. So the main cast cannot be small building level.

So, if anyone can create a key for 9-A Human wesker.

The main cast should remain 9-B.

Ok, i agree with Pachi2. Actually Wesker was 9-B in RE, then he got amped to 9-A with an unknown virus made by Birkin, so he has three keys.

Well yeah, pre-virus RE1 Wesker is a thing.

Human Wesker | Superhuman Wesker | Monster Wesker ?

Or...

Human Wesker (RE) | Human Wesker (RE5) | Monster/Ouroboros Wesker?

Pre-Virus Wesker = Human Wesker in RE1.

Post-Virus Wesker = Amped Wesker in RE1 end to 5.

Uroboros Wesker = Wesker merged with the Uroboros, which he became in his last fight.

It should be noted that as Post virus Wesker he has Hypersonic reflexes and Hypersonic movement while in the others he doesnt have hypersonic movement speed.

Do we have RE7 characters?

Joe looks like 9-B possibly 9-A to me. Stronger physically than any other human and comparable to a mutated Jack (who should be comparable to top tier BOWs like tyrants).

Just my guesswork.

Also i'd like to point out that RE7 has one of the most useless instances of regen nullification ive ever seen

WeeklyBattles said:
Also i'd like to point out that RE7 has one of the most useless instances of regen nullification ive ever seen
Which instance? The first Jack encounter with the chainsaw?

Joe should easily be 9-A with his bare hands he can beat down Molded that normally take shotgun rounds and grenade blasts, and then beat Mutated Jack, who can take hits from the AMG-78, which can oneshot Fat Molded, which can tank remote bombs and multiple grenades before going down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back