• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Hey!

I'm well aware of the rules regarding composite profiles, so I wanted to make sure this was okay to post as a composite profile before I started working on it.

I'd like to make a profile for a composite Civilization from either A) Every Civ Game or B) Civ 6. It is a widely popular game, and the individual civilizations are often very, very similar to each-other when it comes to maximum technological capacity, so it would benefit to a composite profile for ever Civ as opposed to posting a billion near-carbon copy profiles.

Thanks! I think I'll have a bunch of fun making this profile, if this is accepted. Please tell me if A or B would be a better choice.

Yeah, so instead of a character profile, a composite civ profile would fit the verse much better, iirc.

It has plenty of interesting tech and abilities.

lol, what?

Never knew a civ game had that. Might want to limit it to the main games or just Civ 6 in that case.

Or make an even more spicy composite profile, ovo

Imagine the entire contents of the planetary datalinks, the sum total of human knowledge, blasted into the Planetmind's fragile neural network with the full power of every reactor on the planet. Thousands of years of civilization compressed into a single searing burst of revelation. That is our last-ditch attempt to win humanity a reprieve from extinction at the hands of an awakening alien god.

I don't see a problem with this being a composite.

Alright, I think I'll start working on the profile, then.

I think I'll have keys for different time periods (Ancient, Modern, Post-Modern (Alpha Centauri, etc.)

Can't say much about option A since I've only ever played 1 Civilization game (Civ 6), but B seems fine to me.

Back