• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It looks cool, also on the sleep resistance, I think they do. The source says that plants have internal "clocks" that let them know when it's nighttime routinely, which clearly is there because plants get far less sunlight at night, so there's less reason to try to absorb less sunlight. It seems less like because they're tired, and more so because it's automatic. Plants can't even get tired frankly since their activity is mainly based on whether they're even alive or not lol. I think this gives them immunity to sleep manip that are biological based, but sleep manip done by magic is basically just making an organism unable to do anything besides be unconscious
Btw, what does everyone think of the remastered profile for composite tree I've made?

Did a massive update on the The Real World what-if? mergings page (organisation, "Supporters/Opponents/Neutral" section, adding the remastered profile there). If anyone wants to add themselves as a Supporter/Opponent/Neutral, they can. I'll let people likely interested in this in the replies below.
You should change Striking one
from Mike Tyson(better kept him)
to Francis Ngounou whose strongest punch equal to 96 HP

for Lifting one you better added
Seawise Giant the biggest ship ever
built can loaded up to 564,736 tonnes

Intelligence you should add William J Sidis who is truly confirm to be smartest human ever recorded (He can learning more than 40 languages and mastered each in 1 day then created his own one called Vendergood. He can
enroll at Harvard at 9 years old with perfect scores.)
I still like Comp Human. They're very fun, and I sometimes do this.

This is basically where I go to a random page and compare their profile to my Comp Human's. I actually did this with a friend over Discord because we were bored, and we eventually had an argument over Comp Human vs Rarity because I didnt think the Elements of Harmony were standard, it was hilarious.

In my path of trying to find an actual Comp Human mu that isn't Batman, I've decided to delve into the furry fandom's fictional creatures like Avali. I plan on turning this blog into one for all furry-original species and civilations I find because the Avali got destroyed though, lol.
Composite Human winning via Mini Gun spamming in his matches and stomping a Gorilla in a fight
I redone the profile here.

I still like Comp Human. They're very fun, and I sometimes do this.

This is basically where I go to a random page and compare their profile to my Comp Human's. I actually did this with a friend over Discord because we were bored, and we eventually had an argument over Comp Human vs Rarity because I didnt think the Elements of Harmony were standard, it was hilarious.

In my path of trying to find an actual Comp Human mu that isn't Batman, I've decided to delve into the furry fandom's fictional creatures like Avali. I plan on turning this blog into one for all furry-original species and civilations I find because the Avali got destroyed though, lol.
Just wanted to let you and everyone else about this: Composite Tree VS Tournament! COMING APR 14

And from the threads I've reread here, everyone intuitively knows that CT is huge, but I don't think Saikouthelewd king back then ever got the motive to slap "Large Size type 2" for the tree.

I'm pretty sure that we can see the extent of CT's size even without an illustration. Even if a person were 2 m tall, CT is 146.3 m tall, meaning that CT is 73.15x taller than a 2 m tall guy, and that's not taking into account the tree's vast canopy.

Back