• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Repealing a certain Boros rule

@Arcker123 @Arc7Kuroi Enough with the derailing or else I'm banning you from posting on this thread.

“IM BANNING ALL OF YOU”

10890984.jpg

Mav already removed the note, unless there’s something else you want to do.

My power was out for the last 12 hours so I wasn't able to comment.

For reference the idea of this thread is fundamentally wrong because Kep's thread quite literally addresses the point the OP made
Second word: 破滅 means “ruin; destruction; etc”
https://jisho.org/word/破滅
Hence “destroy the Earth”
So if you check Cyber's link and look at the usage definition of the kanji, this will instantly debunk the idea of this point. Here is the kanji used in a sentence
彼を破滅させたのはばくちであった
It was gambling that brought about his ruin.

彼女が破滅するのを黙って見ていられない。
I can't see her ruin her whole life.

戦争はその国に破滅をもたらした。
The war brought ruin to the country.
The kanji does mean destroy or ruin, but mean in in the figurative sense of the word.

In other word it says the attack will destroy the Earth in a figurative sense. As gambling will figuratively ruin or destroy someone's life.

The note should be kept.

That, and I also heard another translation is that it also has been translated as "Shave" the earth. Which scraping, or shaving contextually just means the surface and not the equivalent of blowing up the Earth. So it terms of pure statements and description, it is simply a High 6-A attack.

Back