• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This will be end game Ren being used VS Eternal Form Sailor Moon, if things are too stompy then Lambda form will be used instead.

Manga Sailor Moon is being used

Ren has access to Satanael

Speed is equalized

They start 50 feet apart

my god this match has been done so many times without anybody really concluding it in any way

<Sailor Moon again

Whhyyyyyyyyyyyy. We have so many other scouts on this wiki not just Moon

Schnee One said:
<Sailor Moon again
Whhyyyyyyyyyyyy. We have so many other scouts on this wiki not just Moon
talking about that, I still need to update their pages with their High 7-A key.

I don't think the one with Chaos was even concluded tbh. In fact the one with Tuxedo Mask and then there's the another one with sailor moon.

Maybe if we used SOME DIFFERENT CHARACTERS we wouldn't have this problem

Seriously how has no one done Sailor Venus vs Niijima yet?

I just realized I commented on the wrong profile, but it still stands. And yes,

Sailor Moon has shown extreme resistence to passive death and erasure hax since base as well as passive power negation

No reason to assume it would one shot her unless there's something up with their durability though. And given the fact that she has infinite stamina, I... Uh... No. Akira loses. Even if he can hurt her with that move, it won't be enough to put her down and I guess she has several ways to hurt him so...

You're severely underestimating Ren.

Ren can also be attributed to having infinite stamina since End-Game Ren (the one we're using) requires no SP/MP. So theoretically, he could just spam AOEs like Cosmic Flare/Morning Star continuously. Even so, he still has a wide variety of other abilities. Can she resist paralysis of the soul? Poison? Freezing? Radiations and Curses? Ren has all of that as his disposal which he can switch to with a thought.

I'm probably not in a position to say this just yet, but regardless of arguments we might want to hold on concluding this thread either way for a little bit. Part 2 of the Persona revisions me and Knight have been handling is coming very soon, and it would affect some of the arguments in Ren's favour here. I don't mind at all either way, but if this match concludes and the the revisions are handled, it'd probably be worth making a rematch.

DarkGrath said:
I'm probably not in a position to say this just yet, but regardless of arguments we might want to hold on concluding this thread either way for a little bit. Part 2 of the Persona revisions me and Knight have been handling is coming very soon, and it would affect some of the arguments in Ren's favour here. I don't mind at all either way, but if this match concludes and the the revisions are handled, it'd probably be worth making a rematch.
What would they affect?

It would affect things like Regenerationn and stamina, which have been brought up as past points. I'll go more in-depth when the CRT is released, which will likely be in a day at most (assuming both me and Knight can find time for it, which is why it's taken so long). I'm not saying it will definitely skew the results, it's a fair match now and it'll still be a fair match afterwards. But since details that are going to be revised are being used as arguments, it's best to wait until the revisions are made and either accepted or rejected.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
You're severely underestimating Ren.
Ren can also be attributed to having infinite stamina since End-Game Ren (the one we're using) requires no SP/MP. So theoretically, he could just spam AOEs like Cosmic Flare/Morning Star continuously. Even so, he still has a wide variety of other abilities. Can she resist paralysis of the soul? Poison? Freezing? Radiations and Curses? Ren has all of that as his disposal which he can switch to with a thought.
  • Paralysis of the soul
I don't think so

• Poison
She resist

• Freezing
She resist

• Radiation
She resist

• Curse
She resist

Back