• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren vs Goku 2 Electric Boogaloo

Since Ren is now 2-B, lets pit him against another version of Goku. Probably gonna be a stomp but who cares.

Ren vs Xeno Goku

Both 2-B

Speed Equal

Omnipotent Orb is banned

Goku:

Ren:

Jah:

Ren's 2-B isn't even on his profile yet

Also, assuming Ren resists Dark Samus' mindhax, he's canonically the strongest character that appears in Super Smash Bros, easily beating out Mario and Co. with their hax.

I don't know why I'm using italic so
I'll just stop now.

Ren is going to be 2-B via a statement of "Countless". Xeno Goku AP Stomps and glares at Ren and he pops worse than a balloon shot with an Anti-Tank gun and from what I've read, Recarm and it's variants only works on allies.

So... Xeno Goku stomps via doing literally anything relating to AP? Ren can certainly win with his myriad of haxes, it's just Goku wins via doing anything > Ren wins via a few things amongst many

Ren isn't even going to be 2-B. 2-B so far looks as if it's either only going to the P1-2 Group or specifically Philemon amd Nyarlathotep.

The upgrade only applied to Persona 1 & 2 not 3, 4 and 5. You can probably make a 2-B match off P1 and 2 if you want

I made this right when the 3, 4 and 5 cast got bumped up to Multiversal. Too bad that lasted about an hour before being reverted.

The Smashor said:
Ren's 2-B isn't even on his profile yet
Also, assuming Ren resists Dark Samus' mindhax, he's canonically the strongest character that appears in Super Smash Bros, easily beating out Mario and Co. with their hax.

I don't know why I'm using italic so
I'll just stop now.
Ness

Back