• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Outdated Bleach Discussion Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my journey of updating the Bleach verse on the wiki i stumbled upon the discussion rules for the Bleachverse and some of them are horribly out of date and should be removed.

So let's begin.
  • Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Do not try to upgrade him to higher tiers solely on the basis of him being "Omnipotent".
Quite literally no one in this current year uses Yhwach being stated to be "omnipotent" to upgrade his tiering.

So this should definitely be removed since it's an old rule that isn't applicable in current times.

• Also, please do not try to use Gin Ichimaru's supposed Bankai speed to support a speed upgrade, as this discussion has grown tiresome from being repeatedly argued and debunked.
🗿

Don't believe i need to explain in depth why this should be removed.

These are the only rules i found that should be removed, the other ones are currently fine and can stay.

what
they're "out of date" because we've prohibited them from being used for a long period of time, and the members here have enough common sense to stop arguing year old topics

the discussion rules aren't getting removed because they're old. that doesn't make sense

Edit: With Arc's statement then it can get cut out

what
they're "out of date" because we've prohibited them from being used for a long period of time, and the members here have enough common sense to stop arguing year old topics

the discussion rules aren't getting removed because they're old. that doesn't make sense
This literally proves my point.

People have enough common sense to not argue this stupid point so there's no reason why we should keep it in the discussion rules.

Its not just because "its old" it should go, it should go since literally no one argues for Omnipotent Yhwach on this wiki.

Remove the Gin rule, but I don't think the Yhwach one needs to go. Unless a clarification note is added to the bottom of Yhwach's page instead.

Unless a clarification note is added to the bottom of Yhwach's page instead
Why should we need either?

Like Damage, when was the last time you've seen someone on here unironically argue for Omnipotent Yhwach, be it a new or even old user.

I'm probably going to guess its been literal years since such a thing has happened.

We shouldn't keep around old, outdated rules or notes that aren't applicable to current times, it makes zero sense to do so.

Isn't the part about being called omnipotent already covered in notes in the tiering system? Seems redundant to say any character being called omnipotent doesn't prove a certain tier and then restate the same thing specifically about Yhwach.

Regarding Gin's Mach 500 statement, there was a standard in place to ignore that before VSBW was even a thing, put in place by people who openly hated Bleach and didn't even try to disguise their bias against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back