• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No mod is on this thread except one that disagrees which is why I said to ask mods to come and evaluate. Which you seem to be against.

My argument is the evidence isn't enough.

Oh, you can disagree with the evidence. You have the right. But you don't have the right to take off Void Manipulation if you don't have any counter explanation on what it is.

EmperorRorepme said:
I don't know why you would say it "sucks things into a void" then. I was going off what I was told. Others were saying "conversion to non-existence" whilst others were saying it's actually sucking things into a void of nothingness.

I don't agree with the evidence. Let me repeat myself. The disapperance could be anything and "Void" implies multiple things. I don't have to provide what it is just to disagree with evidence.
You don't know absolutely nothing of Violet Void right? How it is used, and anything like that right? You are literaly just going off what people say, which here we have only showed the Void Wispon

Thus as you have no arguments nor you know the source material, your opinion on how it should work just because you feel like it is irrelevant because you don't have a solid enough base to actualy prove it

I'm going off the evidence shown. Which isn't enough. If you have more from the source material just post it. If my opinion and "what I feel like" is irrelevant then call some mods to conclude the thread.

What we "feel" is irrelevant. Whether you "feel" it's not Void Manipulation or I "feel" that it is, opinions on what someone "feels" is irrelevant when we have evidence to go off of. Period.

There is no evidence given within the OP to disregard Void Manipulation and half of the things mentioned by Eficiente are irrelevant as to why the ability is on the profile to begin with. If mods have accepted it before and nothing new is brought to the table, there's no new discussion to be had in the first place.

True. Which is why I made inference based on the evidence you gave me rather then saying "I feel like it isn't". "Feel" was only brought up in attempt to discredit my disapproval of your evidence.

You can disapprove but you don't have anything credible to take off Void Manipulation.

There's nothing to conclude, that's the point, there's only something to conclude if there was evidence, which there's not, so the thread should die instead, because there's no discussion here, except you not feeling enough when you are neither a mod nor a knoweledble member, so you feeling like it isn't enough is not important, it's just as important as me and the others thinking is enough

I don't need evidence. I'm not claiming that it's EE. I'm debunking that it is EE with what is provided. So I don't need to present anything. I agree the discussion is finished so it should be concluded if it should be removed or not.

EmperorRorepme said:
No mod is on this thread except one that disagrees which is why I said to ask mods to come and evaluate. Which you seem to be against.

My argument is the evidence isn't enough.
Multiple versus threads where I myself argued with other mods and none except this one who brought no evidence and only insulted the supporters though it wasn't a power, all of them treated it like It

Idk why you are arguing so much for the removal when you don't have neither the knoweledge nor the arguments

Ok I agree it was bad to insult the supporters. I'm not insulting the supporters I just disagree with the ability. I would've stopped arguing by now if there were a multiple mods saying they agree with keeping it,

EmperorRorepme said:
I don't need evidence. I'm not claiming that it's EE. I'm debunking that it is EE with what is provided. So I don't need to present anything. I agree the discussion is finished so it should be concluded if it should be removed or not.
You do need evidence, you do need it, you need to argue against the arguments provided instead of saying "I don't think it's enough", you need to otherwise what you say is completely irrelevant and it's not more important than what you are saying

EmperorRorepme said:
Ok I agree it was bad to insult the supporters. I'm not insulting the supporters I just disagree with the ability. I would've stopped arguing by now if there were a multiple mods saying they agree with keeping it,
Never said you were

Dude, as I explained most mods already agreed you are not arguing, you are just stating your opinion as if it is evidence, and non stop

You say they aren't. I say they are. Which is why a third party and mediator is needed to "judge" if neither side is conceding. So mods can conclude this.

EmperorRorepme said:
You say they aren't. I say they are. Which is why a third party and mediator is needed to "judge" if neither side is conceding. So mods can conclude this.
But if you were knowledgeable enough to say it's not Void Manipulation, then that means you're knowledgeable to know what it is.

EmperorRorepme said:
I didn't just say that though did I. I gave reasons as to why. As for evidence I don't need it because I'm opposing a claim.
No, you are supporting the claim of the OP, so you need to use evidence against the arguments against the OP, saying no is irrelevant

There's no need for a judge when there's no case, you obviously want to stall this so you can get it removed for some odd reason instead of just adminting you are wrong and I am arguing with a circular machine, so I will leave you be

The OP is opposing a claim. So yes I'm agreeing with the opposition.

There does as I said if two sides don't agree a neutral third party knowledgable enough can judge. On this wiki there are the mods. I don't understand how I am stalling. If you're so adamant about finishing this and I'm completely wrong you would've asked mods ages ago. So I may as well do it now.

If you or the OP were knowledgeable enough to say it's not Void Manipulation, then that means you're both knowledgeable to know what it is.

Stalling is not the right word, but trying your hardest to get something you don't know removed with no arguments at all

There's no two sides, just a stubborn person versus actual arguments, what part of mods already agreed you didn't get, you are wasting everyones time

"As the Violet Void, the user essentially becomes a living black hole with a gravitational pull so strong that it bends space and time.[1] This gravitational pull allows the Violet Void to draw objects into themselves from a distance and make them vanish into a void within them."

"The bigger the Violet Void gets, the larger the player's intake radius will be, and the faster they can move. The Violet Void can likewise draw in Rings and Wisp Capsules from a distance."

"While transformed into the Violet Void, the player is also invulnerable to damage."

"The Violet Void can also absorb attacking Color Powers aimed at the user, making it a useful makeshift shield ability."

That's just from Sonic's page, so any scans, quotes, instruction manuals, guide books, promotional material that says it's a void besides the name?

The text posted here comes from Sonic's page not from any game, besides the page only has two scans for Void Violet's section with none of them implying void manipulation

I don't think you are reading the thread Generic, everything there is stuff already stated, stop this ad nauseam, we don't need to convince people if they aren't posting things about why it isn't versus the actual ones

Genericstickman said:
The text posted here comes from Sonic's page not from any game, besides the page only has two scans for Void Violet's section with none of them implying void manipulation
Generic, do you have a counter explanation on Void Wisp's powers?

This entire thread reminds me we need to add Void Manipulation to Archie Eggman's profile.

Wym? Wouldn't that just change it to black hole creation instead of void manip???

No, because being a Black Hole doesn't change the arguments about Void Manipulation brought in this thread

Back