• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of Pixel Gun Player's abilities from Skins

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The abilities from the skins of the Player got to go. All they are is just change the player's look, but thats it. It just behaves like when the Player is in his normal skin, and it doesnt even change his resistances upon wearing them.

Think of it like Minecraft: Just because you change your skin to be turned into a skeleton or robot doesnt mean you even have Type 7 Immortality or Inorganic Physiology respectively.

Furthermore, nothing states that the skins are canon to begin with. So, I propose to remove any abilities that come from the skins.

That is not EVEN the player, though, and that is irrelevent to the player themself about skin resistances. As I stated, skins are just a change to the player's look, like a costume. It does not grant them any resistances.

For example, just because Mario changed his look to be a skeleton in Super Mario Odyssey doesnt mean he necessarily has Immortality Type 7, because its ALL A COSTUME.

That is not a part of what we are discussing. Everynoob, please stay on topic.

As I stated, the resistances skins must go because they are costumes and dont grant the player any resistances upon wearing them.

Peely have costume skin undead like player and they can both be kill and has immortal type 7 just player pixel gun 3d only kill by Deconstruction every weapon has Deconstruction in pixel gun 3d

i think that may be a little farfetched, considering that player would have resistance to extreme cold anyways via fighting in space without a helmet, and only resistance to insanity would go

It never says that said skins would even grant an elemental resistance when made, and therefore, it must be ruled out.

skins don't grant elemental resistances, the skins are meant to be what the player (of the game) sees their player as.

it's kinda like littlebigplanet, where sackboy can dress up as pretty much anything he wants. as everynoob said, if peely from fortnite (who is a skin) is allowed, then player's skins granting abilities should be allowed for powers and abilities

The skins dont grant abilities, they change the player's outside look. But they are still human regardless.

Lemme conclude this. The following abilities have to go:

• Immortality (Type 7)
  • Inorganic Physiology (Note: He still keeps this in his Bug key)
  • Resistance to Madness Manipulation/Insanity
While the Player's Resistance to Extreme Cold comes from a skin, I believe that can stay, but the description needs to be altered. It is shown that they can survive the temperatures of space, as there are some maps (like the Space Statio that literally take place in space.

TheTemEmpire said:
skins don't grant elemental resistances, the skins are meant to be what the player (of the game) sees their player as.

it's kinda like littlebigplanet, where sackboy can dress up as pretty much anything he wants. as everynoob said, if peely from fortnite (who is a skin) is allowed, then player's skins granting abilities should be allowed for powers and abilities
That has to be the worst reasoning I have ever heard. THIS IS NOT FORTNITE. It is game mechanics.

Back