• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REMATCH: Toriko(Character) vs Raditz

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Sheoth said:
Toriko, still.
Could you please explain?
He is at least on Raditz level right now in terms of power, is basically the same in speed, and has hax to boot (Ultimate Routine, Infinite Kugi, Enbu, etc.). He should win due to more versatility and arguably more power.

Actually, Raditz is small planet level. He should be stronger, unless Toriko's page is inaccurate.

But Toriko is still 5-C, Sheoth. Unless i'm missing something, he should have been updated then.

I definitely remember Toriko was supposed to be planet level back in october, but I forgot the thread lol. No admin or mod who knows Toriko well?

CrossverseCrisis said:
But Toriko is still 5-C, Sheoth. Unless i'm missing something, he should have been updated then.
He was 5-C before before consuming PAIR. Now that he has consumed it, he is higher to an unknown degree. We simply need to wait until he shows more feats.

Faisal Shourov said:
I definitely remember Toriko was supposed to be planet level back in october, but I forgot the thread lol. No admin or mod who knows Toriko well?
I know it pretty well.

Sheoth said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
He was 5-C before before consuming PAIR. Now that he has consumed it, he is higher to an unknown degree. We simply need to wait until he shows more feats.
Fighting wolf king?

Faisal Shourov said:
Fighting wolf king?
Not really conclusive enough. He punched Wolf King which is impressive, but he also "punched" Heracles earlier on which did practically nothing at all.

And currently, Wolf King appears to be effortlessly Soul Sucking him and Starjun. He is possibly Planet level, but certainly hasn't shown it yet.

Well if Toriko is really the same as Raditz (Low 5-B), then i'm leaning more towards to him then. Toriko also has more versatility and hax on his side compared to Raditz. Though Raditz does have the ability to flt plus transform into his Oozaru form. Though Toriko is more faster than Raditz, yeah....

Sheoth Why is Jirou so much above the eight kings in stats? The manga is portraying Moon, mother snake, crow king as strong if not stronger than unsealed Jirou IIRC

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Sheoth: How does Low 5-B sound to you then?
Sounds more accurate than his current rating. Should probably be, "likely at least low 5-B" to be on the safe side.

Faisal Shourov said:
Sheoth Why is Jirou so much above the eight kings in stats? The manga is portraying Moon, mother snake, crow king as strong if not stronger than unsealed Jirou IIRC
Here's the thing: The powerscaling for all of the Toriko top Tiers is a mess right now.

We have multiple Top Tier groups right now, consisting of the Blue Nitro, the Disciples, the 8 Kings, and finally NEO and Don Slime. There has been, in recent chapters, so much confusion on where exactly all of these guys scale and rank next to the other due to recent feats/statements, and it is only getting more confusing as we go along.

I could go into detail here about where everyone should logically be, but it would be a major pain in the ass to think it all out right now. Our best bet is to wait and see how things play out in the next several chapters.

Faisal Shourov said:
Alright @crossverse
Can you please make a thread and explain? @sheoth
If Cross wants to make the thread, that's fine. But my explanation will have to wait till tomorrow, as there are a few things I must look over before describing everything.

Sheoth said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Alright @crossverse
Can you please make a thread and explain? @sheoth
If Cross wants to make the thread, that's fine. But my explanation will have to wait till tomorrow, as there are a few things I must look over before describing everything.
I may not make it today, but i'll try to make it tomorrow though if i can.

They seem about equal so lets take a look and see who has the edge

Raditz

'Attack Potency: 'Small Planet level+ (Casually stomped Piccolo, who destroyed the moo with a ki blast)

Speed: Sub-Relativistic+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed (Dodged Piccolo's beam which could travel at Sub-Relativistic speed)

Striking Strength: Class XJ

Durability:
Small Planet level+

Stamina: Superhuman+

Range:
Several thousand kilometers

Intelligence: A capable and tactically sound fighter, effortlessly showcased his superior abilities to both Goku and Piccolo, individually and once they were together.

Toriko

Attack Potency: Likely Small Planet level

Speed:
At least Relativistic+

Striking Strength:
Likely Class XJ

Durability:
Likely Small Planet level

Stamina:
Incredibly high, as of now Toriko can liberally use techniques that cost millions of calories, thanks to his Food Immersion mastery

Range: Hundreds of kilometers

Intelligence: Skilled combatant (Toriko has constantly shown his skill in combat and skill to adapt to an opponent superior in another field, this is evident of his battle tactic to draw his opponent into close range where he in turn would have the battle advantage, his position as a Bishokuya also adds to his skill as a fighter, Food Honor master), doesn't appear to be fairly book smart, expert in the field of hunting, learned Ultimate Routines to a respectable degree in under a month, when even using it more than 3 times every few months

When it comes to attack potencity Raditz is indeed stronger then Toriko as of now but when it comes to speed Toriko takes it In Striking Strength they are equal And when Durability is taken in Raditz takes it And then for Stanima Toriko takes it and when it comes to Range Raditz takes it by a landslide and Finally when it comes to Inteligence I'd say they are even

So now that we have discussed that let's determine a winner I'd say Raditz wins but just barely the way I see it Toriko's Stanima and Speed were not really enough to win besides when it comes to speed Raditz was still pretty fairly close to Toriko's level of Speed While the same could be said about the advantages Raditz has Raditz had more things going for him.

But hey I could always be wrong and if I am don't rage about it just politely tell me why you think Toriko wins

Back