• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch: Dante vs Piedmon

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
It's been quite a few months since the last match between these two! Since then, Dante has gone through a metric ton of revisions. Frankly, I don't know if they'd actually change the result of the match, but by all means the old match is based on pretty outdated statistics. So, here we go!

> DMC5 Dante vs Composite Piedmon (Not sure if Composite Piedmon will even still be allowed under the new rules, but it might work like Pokemon, so let's give this match a try anyway)

> Speed Equalised

> SBA otherwise!

FIGHT!!!!

Dante (Devil May Cry): 1 (Dante Demon Killah)

Piedmo:

Inconclusive:

Dante (DMC)
Piedmon

I remember that the last thread ended at Piedmon's side thanks to his regen for most part, since Dante at that time had to use Sealing to avoid it

However now, he has >Atomic Deconstruction so I believe it won't be a problem, and has Instinctive Reaction to...react to Peidmon's Conceptual Erasure

Add that to his 10X speed boost and passive Fear hax in DT, and, well, massive AP advantage, and I see him winning this time, for now at least

Vote counted.

Because Piedmon can still very easily kill through their abilities/hax, just not their AP. And Piedmon also has High Regenerationn, which very severely limits the ways that Dante can actually kill him despite having such an extreme AP advantage. So it's not necessarily a stomp either way.

Also, this match was actually done in the past mind you, and Piedmon won. The only reason I'm redoing this match is because there have been so many revisions since then that it's a bit outdated.

Yeah, I would wait a minute here as Piedmon and all Darkness based mons will get a buff extremely soon.

Also Instinctive Reaction doesn't help you dodge skills that get teleported inside you.

The biggest issue is that 10x multiplier though.

Well he might soon considering the feat the regen comes from is him surviving Apocalymon's Black Hole so we'll see....

The feat in question comes from Etemon who kept being completely destroyed by the black hole and kept regenerating over and over again until he absorbed it. Piedmon just inherits it.Also friendly reminder that Piedmon can now copy skill by observation now.

Wait resisting Black Holes gives you resistance to Quantum level Matter Manip?

Well shit time to add more shit to D's profile lmao

6WdmvsE
Feat in question...

Err....this could actually be a Mid-Godly feat if this quote is legit...This ain't a normal Black Hole...my mans was in the Dark Area....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
6WdmvsE
Feat in question...

Err....this could actually be a Mid-Godly feat if this quote is legit...This ain't a normal Black Hole...my mans was in the Dark Area....
Mid-Godly is regenning from Soul manip / Existence Erasure.

I gotta discuss this with Ex and then make a CRT first though.

Also, fights with votes reliant on Dark Fire will need to be removed as Dark Fire is getting a downgrade....somewhat....

Yeah, but then we hit Masks Square's road block once again and Piedmon likely being able to copy abilities he sees Dante use.

I love how we went from one option to win to only one again:

• Dante only has one option to bypass that regen, shit!
Dante gets a shit ton of upgrades

• Dante can bypass that regen with hax, yay!
Piedmon may get Mid-Godly

• Well shit, Dante can only seal again

Back