• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All the arguments were already made in the previous thread. But fine, Zahard can produce at least 23 bangs at once, all of which can attack from any angle. He also has huge AoE via cosmos and second cosmos and can absorb attacks and deal huge damage with the Shinwonryu. He probably doesn't even need to use Lecalius.

Nah, Zoro is still able to hurt Zahard because he only has the advantage of 2X, and even with Asura can triple its power, the person who Zahard one-shot is still only 8.6 Gigatons, Zahard now itself is fought against someone with AP of 30.1 Gigatons

Can I just use my reasoning from the last thread? Zahard should have a little over twice the AP Zoro has (13 vs 30.1) so he should take it for the explanations I gave in the previous thread.

If anyone needs me to list them out I'll go grab them from the other thread if need be.

The problem is that we don't have any idea how asura works, zoro only used it once and for one attack, maybe it only lasts for a short while, maybe it drains his stamina or maybe it doesn't have a limit and he can just fight normally in this form. And asura is the only way for zoro to actually do some significant damage to zahard. Also, asura doesn't increase his durability.

Back