• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reliability of a statement(X-men: Eevolutionn upgrade)

I recently rewatched some of my childhood cartoons. Long story short, there's an episode when the Chinese government drop bombs(might or might not be nukes) at Apocalypse's energy dome and we have this dialogue:

Xavier: Hank?

Beast: Check it. Reports are coming in.

Beast: The dome is still there but everything else is leveled.... for miles.

I think the dialogue is clearly meant to be informative but there might be a problem with the vagueness of "leveled"

It's worth noting that the pyramid that the dome cover is in Shaanxi province, China. The real-life pyramid is the mausoleum of the First Qin emperor which has 354x 357 m base. The explosion creates a crater large enough to surrounds the dome. I think if I calculate it, it would be in the kiloton range.

Question: Do I need to calc it given that the statement is meant to be fact and what we see afterward is consistent with it? It should put Apocalypse barrier at town-level, at least.

Back