• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relating to Higher Dimensional Entities & Entities that Transcend Dimensions

I have a few queries relating to some principles of the tiering system. Answers with examples would be greatly appreciated.

• Is it sensible for a higher-dimensional entity or an entity that transcends mathematical dimensions to have difficulty affecting lower space? Please provide examples.
  • Are there any precedents of an entity destroying actual mathematical dimensions from existence?
  • Are there any precedents of entities of an aforementioned nature being banished or sealed into a lower-dimensional form?
  • If a character is stated to have existed before all types of space, time, and matter (including higher dimensions), is that grounds for a 1-A tiering or is such a thing to be analyzed on a case to case basis?
Thank you for your time (pun intended?).

Thank you, Kaltias! I'll keep Zeed as an example in mind. Any such instances with 1-A entities? Characters from DC's Lucifer comic series, perhaps?

I'm not familiar with 1-A characters sadly. I don't know if there are precedents for 1-A beings being sealed to be bounded by dimensions.

• Yes it's sensible for a higher-dimensional entities to affect lower-dimensional constructs. (Ex. When you edit pages on wikias you're manipulating a 2-D construct.) And no there wouldn't be any difficulty because higher-dimensional entities are typically comsic beings.
  • Yes some villainous characters would destroy a lower-dimensional reality. Despite it being below and irrelevant to their existence.
  • It's definitely possible for characters to be banished to lower planes as a form of battle field removal.
  • If the character was stated to exist in a hyperdimensional void before creation. Then they would be 1-A. (Ex. Oblivio)

Back