• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thought yeah, Reinhard just grows to 1A eventually and wins

Nvm, he stomps instead of Homura

But what if she mind haxes him while he's 4-A, and then that mind hax stays with him when he reaches 1-A

Schnee One said:
Homura reversed him back to his 5-B or normal human state before he can reaches his 1-A state.

Wouldn't being 1A and thus dimensions above her ability to mindhax just let him scream "NLF" and shrug it off?

Well, in that case Reinhard gets incapacitated for a day and that counts as a lost, otherwise he just one-shots with 1-A hax or emanates and becomes a god, it's a stomp for either scenarios.

Homura reversed him back to his 5-B or normal human state before he can reaches his 1-A state.

So he grows again.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Schnee One said:
His 1-A state is passive and comes from his Law thats constantly expanding that this point. The problem is... Unless Homura can do her law separation hing on a level that affects a law thats strong enough to open a hole on another 1-A law, she can't really affect or stop it.

Dziga said:
Well, in that case Reinhard gets incapacitated for a day and that counts as a lost, otherwise he just one-shots with 1-A hax or emanates and becomes a god, it's a stomp for either scenarios.
He becomes 1A in an hour

Also, Reinhard's "growth" was only delayed to around an hour or so due to the presence of another law/Atziluth. since there isn't a law stopping him from emanating here, she gets consumed pretty damn fast.

Also, she would need to revert the Ark of the Covenant, otherwise Reinhard grows into 1-A no matter what state he's in.

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't even know how she's meant to revert him, I don't remember her having any time rewind powers.
I think Homu might be referring to resetting the timeline like she did in Rebellion

How that works in this scenario makes zero sense however

Also... Homura might get in trouble. Marie needs o focus on Reinhard and he needs to accept to be reincarnated and "rewritten" into a normal human state. And even then he is able to return to his original self if Marie doesn't pay enough attenion.

She separated Madoka from Godoka. Reinhard is his own law, thats an Atziluth principle. Same case but on a extremely higher level.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Gar I'm talking about her concept Manip (which bypassed Madoka Acausality) that made Madoka back to normal human.
I dont think thats going to work with his Law activated, I mean, he is a singularity at that point.

SomebodyData said:
the real question is can reinhard stop his own growth? hmmmm
Nah, its a common thing among Hadou Gods. Their law will passivelly expand even to new things (like a new universe), and lower or higher levels of existence unless theres a law/comparable power/superior power stopping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back