• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this the wrong way.

He actually can, he did this with himself in Rea's route, choosing to reincarnate, live and die as a normal mortal man.

@Dziga, it needed a new Hadou Law to rewritte him and even then she needs to pay attention o him, otherwise he will just passivelly revert himself to his original self. Also, Singularity.

Sigh... What happened between Marie and Reinhard:

1> Reinhard admitted his defeat.

2> He allowed her to affect him.

3> Even after completely rewritting his existence, Marie needs to focus on him. Otherwise, his true nature will show up again.

SchroKatze said:
@Dziga, it needed a new Hadou Law to rewritte him and even then she needs to pay attention o him, otherwise he will just passivelly revert himself to his original self.
Actually no, he's aware of Marie and his divinity in Rea's route and yet chooses to die as a ma, instead of a god.

1 and 2 are passible with mind manip, and 3 is passible by the fact that its subconscious, meaning Homura doesn't need to focus on that (Unless its like the case with Madoka's unconventional memory/power absorption resistance)

But the issue is that apparently it only works via 1-A power right?

I remember something about him losing his godhood without Merc, Merc dies=no power for beast. This was in Rea route.

In Marie route he can come back if he doesnt see the law governing him "worthy" IIRC and even then he came back to spank Hajun or die by his hand.

>EDIT: So he really can't control himself huh

Damn you and your double meaning post >:V

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't remember her needing to focus on him.
I don't remember either, from what I know, he doesn't returns as a god in Marie's route is because he's oblivious to his own nature, likely forced by himself as he promised to return, but only if Marie's and Ren's victory over him wasn't absolute.

Reinstoplz
Ohboy

Bad interpretation coming from me. Sorry. p-p

But still, he can return if he wants as he himself implies wih his promis.

SchroKatze said:
Sigh... What happened between Marie and Reinhard:
1> Reinhard admitted his defeat.

2> He allowed her to affect him.

3> Even after completely rewritting his existence, Marie needs to focus on him. Otherwise, his true nature will show up again.
That was the Epilogue to Marie's route, right?

The one where Reinhard is reincarnated as a priest, but questions his faith as he finds a sense within himself that he is God's equal. And I think Mercurius mentions that if the Beast's Nature was to be released he would ounce again emanate his Law, or something like that.

Its either a passive stomp for Rein (His law expanding on a extremely fast rate due to the lack of any opposing and comparable law )or a passive stomp for Homu (If she mindhaxxes.)

@Schnee. Everyone knows how I feel about hax (like seriously, just check my greeting text on my message wall) by now. And a 4-A is tying with a 2-A, and not a pushover 2-A either, which hits my trigger.

Pretty sure Marie having a 1-A law, plus the act that only 1-A law can emanate at a time, and the fact that Reinhard admitted his lost and probably wasn't going to fight Marie's law to emanate, is what lead to his weaker state in Rea's route ending.

@Real Cal, not anymore. Homura (somehow) stomps Reinhard or vice versa. Are we 2017 Vsbattles again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back