• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs The King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machina Briah cannot destroy 4-D being since they are in higher dimension than him. If Machina Briah is capable of destroying Methuselah from Interview with Kazihku Bey then he should have no problem with The King.

"Gladsheimr - Gullinkambi Fūnfte Weltall: Reinhard's Briah, a massive, hellish castle the size of a city with an interior entirely made out of souls. Anyone who falls into it becomes part of Reinhard's Legion of Einherjar, giving him all of their memories and powers." and "Tubal Cain: An immortal monster who has the ability to decompose anything, whether they be physical or intangible. Has an inferior replica of Reinhard's lance, which allows it to use the abilities of those it has slain."

Can the King really compete with that? I mean, Reinhard may just activate Tubal's power to corrode his barrier (That may not work) or throw him in Gladsheimr, which will result, at best for the King, into a King + Reinhard V.S. King fight, or at worst, make King instantly Reinhard's servant.

Can the King really compete with that?

Yes, he can.

Tubal's power

Completely useless.

How can he avoid Reinhard getting the exact same powers as his, or just avoid instantly becoming his servant?

How can he avoid Reinhard getting the exact same powers as his, or just avoid instantly becoming his servant?

How can Reinhard break through The King's barrier?

That's the thing. He wouldn't need to. He'd just throw the King, alongside his barrier, on Galdsheimr. Upon landing there, he becomes his servant.

At least, that's what I understood from Gladsheimr's description.

EliminatorVenom said:
That's the thing. He wouldn't need to. He'd just throw the King, alongside his barrier, on Galdsheimr. Upon landing there, he becomes his servant.
At least, that's what I understood from Gladsheimr's description.
Nope. That part of the description is incorrect. It happens after they die, so their soul becomes a part of it.

A6colute said:

How can Reinhard break through The King's barrier?
Longinus can twist space to bypass distance between the spear and the target altogether. Barriers would be completely useless. Hell, the Spear is described as ignoring the concept of distance altogether.

If I remember correctly in one of the summary somewhere in the internet. Kei Sakurai was being strangle by Reinhard and he gives Kei two decision. And one of thos decision is that she kill herself and then became apart of Gladsheim.

I need to find and look at the summary again.

Let me also remind that Concept exist within higher dimension as well. So if you destroy a 4-D continuum, you would only destroy the 4-D concept. Sure it is reality and information manipulation but its nothing compare to the other concept in higher dimension.

Doesn't matter. The fact that once Kemono-dono throws there won't be any distance between the spear's tip and the King is what matters. The barrier's presence is completely inconsequential.

Code:
The barrier's presence is completely inconsequential.
Again. This barrier negates ALL attacks.

ALL.

Nice NLF you've got there. And you still don't get it. Longinus won't touch that barrier at all. Kemono-dono throws and it would have pierced the King's body already. The Lance is not going to even interact with the barrier, at all.

It's not a NLF, lol.

You proof that Reinhard's attack's a high-dimensional? NO.

Longinus won't touch that barrier at all. Kemono-dono throws and it would have pierced the King's body already.

Like telekinesis.

But this barrier blocks telekinesis also...

As if that mattered. As I said, the Lance is not touching that barrier, lol.

Again, this thing about the OP clearly arguing for one side smells like intentional stomp thread anyway.

As I said, the Lance is not touching that barrier, lol.

It's not a problem.

Nope. That part of the description is incorrect. It happens after they die, so their soul becomes a part of it.

Oh.

Someone should fix that, then.

stomp thread anyway

It's a draw, as I said before.

Read what "a stomp thread" means, please.

If it is truly a draw, then it is considered inconclusive. Especially considering that the King has no way of completely killing Reinhard, let alone hurting him.

Should this match be added to Reinhard and the King's profiles?

Should this match be added to Reinhard and the King's profiles?

Yes, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back