• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich VS Odin (Fortissimo)

Rein isn't fast enough unless he's in his Hadou form where he stomps. Nor does he have the durability. But if he gets the chance to throw his spear he wins.

Ah, I knew I was forgetting something.

Speed Equalised.

Also, Reinhard in character doesn't immediately throw his spear

Did my background reasearch, I have familiarity in BOTH verses so I'll provide my full analysis.

Assuming no background knowledge, Odin would most likely go for Gungnir hoping to land some damage on Reinhard but since Reinhard has more experience than Odin via Gladsheimr he'd wait for Odin to come close to him and stab him with the spear. Even though Odin managed to stay out of range, the spear would close the distance anyways with its conceptual manipulation so it will end up like the Sayuki vs Odin battle but Reinhard being a haxxed up version of Sayuki.

Because I totally know what the Sayuki vs Odin battle is. Also, I'll point out again that Reinhard does not use his spear immediately in character.

Still, the other reasons work

Reinhard: 1

Odin: 1

Reinhard has conceptual resistance, and he can sense the power level, doesn't he? If he detects this level of power, he will go all out.

Back