• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

[I mean

She is the world

Can you be sealed in yourself?

And we do give resistances to that based on statements like that, Just look at the EtG Hunter]

[Could I possbile so like where your soul was last(the rift) or something like that?(dont know how it works)]

PsychoWarper said:
[Could I possbile so like where your soul was last(the rift) or something like that?(dont know how it works)]
[Nah. Ewigkeit doesn't show history of where souls have been. Just where they are now, and their emotional state.]

Monarch Laciel said:
The portals close in on Gabriella. However, rather than moving through the portals to be crushed against herself, the portals stop, strain, then shatter, and Gabriella is free.
[You can do something else if you want to like, help out your team mates now]

[I've basically given up hope at this rate

Swathing is a ******* idiot who can't help anyone

Yobo really isn't that powerful

and Exodus is kinda fodder]

Yobobojojo said:
[I mean

She is the world

Can you be sealed in yourself?

And we do give resistances to that based on statements like that, Just look at the EtG Hunter]
[Reposting for Monarch]

Hl3 or bust said:

[Im actually in the future]

Hl3 or bust said:

[Is it fine if I absorb you before you die then?]

ExodusNexus said:
Hl3 or bust said:

[Is it fine if I absorb you before you die then?]
[you probably can't due to "LOLsoul" and the SD stuff]

[Bruh if the rift is open one of us should be able to sense it, we are all bored at this point and would head in a rift and I might be able to pull Hl3 out of the darkness]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[rift where though?]
[The dimension there in, Monarch opened a rift to get there]

[Christian can you not right now, everyone new is going to die unless we help them]

[Well if one of you can, feel free to go check it out, I'm not stopping you]

Gabriella unleashes a blast of holy energy at Johannes.

Johannes is way too slow to keep up with MFTL+, and gets smacked by holy energy. She spirals backwards through space.

Within Johannes' soul, the darkness writhes in distraction for a moment, it's supression of Johannes' will weakening.

[goddamnit i just got done with the new one prolly gonna get denied anyways but still]

I attempt to use Flames of Worthlessness to burn the darkness out of my body

[Im going to assume our Super Dragon can sense griffins scent]

"This is boring, lets go see what SCG is doing"

"Alright. I'm done arguing with him, so let's go." The Stranger said to Jackson, telling him that he was in such a simple thing.

I use the split second I have left to weaken the darkness left in her with holy magic and impale her with a barrage of biomass tendrils

[> tries to weaken the darkness in her

[> also tries to impale her

[I can't tell if you're trying to get Johannes back or just kill her]

Hl3 or bust said:
[goddamnit i just got done with the new one prolly gonna get denied anyways but still]
[Do you really want to unleash soul burning flames inside your own soul]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[Do you really want to unleash soul burning flames inside your own soul]
[listen

i'm ******

i can't regen my soul and no one has soul healing afaik]

Back