• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[goddamnit i just got done with the new one prolly gonna get denied anyways but still]
I attempt to use Flames of Worthlessness to burn the darkness out of my body
[Do you really want to unleash soul burning flames inside your own soul]
[listen
i'm ******

i can't regen my soul and no one has soul healing afaik]
[I HAVE KRIEMHELD, couple that with some speed force and my shitty ass spiral, and your fine]

[no, i'm fairly certain what you've described is my soul almost being destroyed

either way, you've said that unless it's removed entirely, i get sent to the SD regardless]

I happen upon the rift

"...The hell is this?"

[Inside my mind]

Vulkan: Its a rift in space

Me: So should I go in

Vulkan: Thats up to you

[Outside again]

"Eh why not" I enter the rift.

"Well shit, one of our peeps have been possessed, Time to be useful"

"KRIEMHELDO! Soulo Fuckorio!" I say launching a ranged, hopefully soulfucking attack of which tears the reigns of whatever the **** that thing is asunder.

[Let me be clear then. Your soul is not destroyed. You have simply had your soul invaded and your will and mind pushed aside. Yes the darkness is trying to crush your will and mind completely, but it has not done so yet, and unless your soul is completely crushed you will be fine if you get unpossessed]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Let me be clear then. Your soul is not destroyed. You have simply had your soul invaded and your will and mind pushed aside. Yes the darkness is trying to crush your will and mind completely, but it has not done so yet, and unless your soul is completely crushed you will be fine if you get unpossessed]
[That's why I'm launching a soulfucking projectile, tear asunder the soulfuckery then banish the Clone Soul to my localized SpeedForce to torment with caches upon caches of muscular women]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
[That's why I'm launching a soulfucking projectile, tear asunder the soulfuckery then banish the Clone Soul to my localized SpeedForce to torment with caches upon caches of muscular women]
[he's talking about me

because you didn't attack the ******* soul]

PsychoWarper said:
I happen upon the rift

"...The hell is this?"

[Inside my mind]

Vulkan: Its a rift in space

Me: So should I go in

Vulkan: Thats up to you

[Outside again]

"Eh why not" I enter the rift.
[Reposting]

Hl3 or bust said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
[he's talking about me
because you didn't attack the ******* soul]
[I was at school and my mum beat me bruh, couldn't do shit for a few hours, I had to sneak in the bathroom just to talk, luckily she's cooled down now, but if she caught me then, well expect something comparable to a minorly bloody steak with a shitload of bruises]

Jordan's attacks go through the portal box that he is still inside, and hit him from behind.

[Rolling a d20, if it's 20, you're instantly killed by Purification]

"... Did my attack work? Because the last thing I need is for another ****** to be taken by the Supreme Darkness, wish I could just Spiral that ****** out of existence, but I got shit Spiral, I mean dontgetmewrongIMGRATEFULforwhatlittleIHAVE,it'sjusthavingmorewouldmakemecapableofendingthatfuckerTHENandTHERE"

"Point is... did it work?"

Monarch Laciel said:
Jordan's attacks go through the portal box that he is still inside, and hit him from behind.
[Rolling a d20, if it's 20, you're instantly killed by Purification]
[ah well, i have an idea for working in the other guy anyways ovo]

"I don't know about this one, gu-SCREW IT! I'LL GO IN." He decided to go and walk in, though he expected something to stop him.

Jackson doesn't even need Ewigkeit, as he immediately sees normal Griffin staring angrily at a girl he's never seen before with a black star on her head, one guy trapped in a portal box getting hit by his own attacks, and another girl holding a sword shooting bright light, some distance away

Also he's in space.

"Huh... looks about right" I look at the evil SCG spirt(Ewigkeit is active) and fire a shot at it from my mauser.

[I guess nobody's gonna stop me, then?]

"WHAT THE-"

He pulled out a space suit out of nowhere and got in it, not knowing he could potentially breathe in it.

Psycho's shot smacks Johannes.

Along with the biotentacles and the dura ignoring shot that also damages Johannes soul, Evil Griffith has had just about enough of getting hit.

Johannes waves her hand, and the chunks of iron that were the old clone are alchemically reconstructed on a sub-atomic level back into the original body. Then the black star shines on her head, and Johannes goes limp as the clone's evil soul flies back towards its original body.

I blitz the soul [still in Briah] and attempt to slash at it with my light saber.

Lets finish this so we can be done with this mission.

PsychoWarper said:
I blitz the soul [still in Briah] and attempt to slash at it with my light saber.
Your attacks bounces off the soul because of 5-D soul resistance and concept stuff is banned.

You still have plenty of time to do anything else though, because you're FTL and the soul is 9% C

Hl3 or bust said:
There's a slight crackling noise as an immense wall of the Flames of Worthlessness rushes towards clone Griffin
The flames spin around the clone due to Twisted Space still being in effect around the body/chunks of metal.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
There's a slight crackling noise as an immense wall of the Flames of Worthlessness rushes towards clone Griffin
The flames spin around the clone due to Twisted Space still being there.
The flames appear to rapidly increase in size while burning through the spatial barrier

Good Griffin takes advantage of the soul not being in a body to dispell the twisted space spell.

[Why would my attacks bounce off? The spacial barrier?]

I pull out my gun and destroy the new body and stand in front of the tall girl.

[ok seriously tho, i feel like i wasted a lot of time and effort for her to actually survive. Should i kill her off or no?]

[Flame of Worthlessness: Using the flames of Armageddon that oppose the very existence of the world itself, Satanel unleashes flames that reduce the opponent to nothingness, destroying their very souls and obliterating all opposition. As he is able to utilize this ability like Lyle/Nacht, Satanel can likely also clad himself in said flames to make any and all conventional attacks useless as well as it's other applications the former has used.]

[Nothing in there about destroying spatial barriers, and it's not even a barrier, it's more like your flames are just going in the wrong direction]

Hl3 or bust said:
[ok seriously tho, i feel like i wasted a lot of time and effort for her to actually survive. Should i kill her off or no?]
[Why would you do that]

[There is literally no reason to, you're alive and the fight is pretty much almost over]

[words cannot describe the annoyance

she's been hit by 2 very powerful soul attacks against a heavily weakened soul and can't regen from that]

Back