• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

PsychoWarper said:
[Why would my attacks bounce off? The spacial barrier?]
[Griffin has resistance to High 2-A soul manipulation, so it's more just bouncing off because the soul is too strong]

With the new body destroyed, the soul changes direction to charge towards the new face [Jackson]. Unfortunately, upon trying to possess him it bounces off his body due to resistances. Then it charges at Johannes again.

"GO ON, HELP THEM!"

"Dude, i don't stand a chance!"

"Seriously? You quit now? God, this is worse than that battle with Lord English."

"Who?"

"I've said too much. Now get in there!"

HOSTLESS tossed The Stranger into the battle.

[Ok that makes sense]

I grab the soul [Not harm it] start glowing as bright as I can [Also with vulcan I think that makes this light slightly conceptual].

[Wait does grabing a soul cause me to enter true briah?]

With a shriek, the soul disperses, unable to maintain its form outside a body for any longer. Good Griffith follows up by glaring the body into Kamui.

Technically speaking both the soul and the body are is still "there" and "alive" due to type 5, but they are in so many pieces that they're never going to come back on their own.

[Actually either Relam or Andys character might be able to but Eds not active alot and Andy disappeared]

The battle is over, and everyone still floating in space.

Griffith negates the portal box around Jordan and lets him out. He looks pretty bad seeing as he got smacked in the back by a barrage of his own soul-******* attacks.

"Oh hi Jackson. Stranger." Griffith nods at them. "I think I found us some new companions!"

He turns to the newcomers

"I'm Griffith, and we're on a quest to save the multiverse. Want to help out?"

Hl3 or bust said:
[so i've either been soul-crippled or my soul is barely even a thing
[What are you talking about, your soul has been smacked around a little by Jackson but you're still alive, it's the evil soul that's gone]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[so i've either been soul-crippled or my soul is barely even a thing
[What are you talking about, your soul has been smacked around a little by Jackson but you're still alive, it's the evil soul that's gone]
[Heavily weakened soul + Masada and W40K level soul attacks = my soul is not in the best of ******* shapes rn]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Also @Monarch
i'm approximinately 100% certain that FoW burns through existence, not just souls]
[You'll have to ask someone who knows PL later because I'm approximately 100% certain that the profile says nothing about burning through space]

"Oh, so THAT'S what's going on? Hey, Griffith, you know a thing or two about souls, right? My memory's a bit foggy here, so correct me if i'm wrong there."

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, so THAT'S what's going on? Hey, Griffith, you know a thing or two about souls, right? My memory's a bit foggy here, so correct me if i'm wrong there."
[Someone gets it]

"I do. Lemme see if I can fix her up"

I activate Solomon's Wisdom and dive into her soul. It's running pretty ragged, but I call upon the Ruhk and inject them into her soul, bolstering it and healing it significantly.

I withdraw from her soul and try to use magic to wake her up, but some damn magic wards prevent me.

"Yeah, now can i say something? My soul needs a bit of it too. Basically, help me, i'm gonna die here." He said calmly, referring to them.

"Please, you're safe with us."

"YOU GUYS NEARLY KILLED ME!"

"STOP REVEALING OUR SECRET!"

"SHUT UP ALREADY!"

It looked as if he was arguing to himself, and he was. He had too many split personalities now.

[Dont know why I asked your name when hes never gonna call you by it kek]

"My names... Jackson" I say yawning.

"Neat." i say, somehow feeling far more than could be found in a single universe before i notice the portals

"Where're you guys from anyways?"

"I'm Griffith Von Frankenstein, the scientist who will understand all the laws of the world. We're from all over the place really, we've been hopping universes for a while now"

"FINALLY, THEY'RE GONE FOR NOW! Anyways, i'm from-"

"YOU LIAR!"

"Here we go."

"I SWEAR, WHEN I RETURN, I'M GONNA-"

HOSTLESS then popped like a bubble, being banished to the dark corners of the clown's mind. He was gone for now.

Monarch Laciel said:
"I'm Griffith Von Frankenstein, the scientist who will understand all the laws of the world. We're from all over the place really, we've been hopping universes for a while now"
"Not to burst your bubble, but thats not really feasable, but neat." i say as i float over to the portal

"You might think so. But I already understand all the laws of the physical world. Only the spiritual and magical worlds lie beyond my reach, and even then I already understand some of those laws." I float back towards the portal too. [How tf are we talking in space i just realized]

"You try gettin' some god&%#% sleep with that going inside your head all the time, you'll go nuts." He shouted, walking off. (Or flying off. This is space after all.)

Monarch Laciel said:
"You might think so. But I already understand all the laws of the physical world. Only the spiritual and magical worlds lie beyond my reach, and even then I already understand some of those laws."
I float back towards the portal too. [How tf are we talking in space i just realized]
[m a g i c]

I float through the portal, finding myself in a temple

Back