• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

As you arrive in the new world, the first thing you see is the giant hole in the sky. Through the hole you're able to see another planet, and beyond it another hole with another planet in it. This seemingly goes on in an endless cycle, with infinite worlds.

Kuro explains, "This world's technology was powerful. It was simple for them to store hundreds of beings within a computer, or connect parallel realities for the sake of transferring beings between them. However when the darkness began consuming this world, their technology ran out of control. Massive portals were opened, connecting infinite parallel worlds together. This was the result."

At that moment, two Rayquaza fly through the sky, followed by a third one covered in the shadows. The shadow one, flies in and its claws slice through one of the two, but the other one breathes out a powerful flame, insinertaing the darkness.

[Waa! You said to meet up with someone and establish a base, did you not? Unless i'm just confused myself.]

Dennis somehow came back, ranting about how there wasn't a new show. The toon, annoyed, grabbed Dennis and......

CRUNCH!

"Tender, but sticky."

Kuro stops Griffin.

"These portals have actually been working in our favor. The spread of darkness of each world seems to mimic this one, and because of that we've been bringing over the strongest humans and creatures of each world, here to help push it back. While the Emissary is still split, this is one of our only chances to reclaim a number of worlds from the darkness."

[@Andy, you can, but obviously not at full power, or anywhere close. Also, run the abilities you want any mythos beings to be able to use by me first, make sure it's got some basis in their actual powers, but fits in with the kind of stuff UA let them do.]

"Oh right, I guess you haven't experienced any of this yet. See, there are areas called dark zones in corrupted worlds. They're areas within them that have abnormally high levels of corruption. Within these areas, there are typically powerful aspects of the Supreme Darkness known as major darkness. Typically, if we kill these it will weaken the dark zone, allowing us to purify them. That's how we reclaim a world, by systematically dismantling its dark zones."

Blahblah9755 said:
[I'm gonna assume there are no more questions then.]
"We'll, now that I've answered your questions, I'll explain your next mission to you. For the past few hours I've been locating all of my fragments scattered throughout the worlds, I've located several worlds where multiple fragments are located. Your mission is to head to one of those worlds and locate those fragments."

"The world you're heading to has experienced 50% corruption by the darkness. It's also a world that naturally had many powerful inhabitants. All minor darkness to appear in that world are simply the corrupted inhabitants of the world, as Kura will show us."

In the air above the fragment, an image appears, showing what Kura sees.

"Pahahahahahaha!" You hear Kura laughing maniacally as blasts of energy fired from her hands annihilate dozens of shadow covered Pokémo. To the sides of the screen you can see trainers and uncorrupted Pokémon running away in a panic.

"That idiot." Those of you with good hearing can hear Kuro say that as his face falls into his palm.

The fragment promptly shuts off the feed.

"Anyways, as I was saying, powerful beings are quite common there. Both those that have been corrupted and those that are still pure can be found throughout this world. We've already gathered some powerful individuals among this world's locals, so I want you to meet with them and establish a base. Since you have several objectives you need to reach here, you need a place to act as a base of operations in this world."

"Now, I'm sure you know the drill by now, right? If you have any questions about the world, then ask away, if not then now's the time yo move out once again, Head through the door to this new world!"

Kuro opens the door, and enters through. Blane hesitates for a moment, then follows. Kyoryu can be seen heading towards the back, back to his room. It seems he isn't joining you.
"As you arrive in the new world, the first thing you see is the giant hole in the sky. Through the hole you're able to see another planet, and beyond it another hole with another planet in it. This seemingly goes on in an endless cycle, with infinite worlds.

Kuro explains, "This world's technology was powerful. It was simple for them to store hundreds of beings within a computer, or connect parallel realities for the sake of transferring beings between them. However when the darkness began consuming this world, their technology ran out of control. Massive portals were opened, connecting infinite parallel worlds together. This was the result."

At that moment, two Rayquaza fly through the sky, followed by a third one covered in the shadows. The shadow one, flies in and its claws slice through one of the two, but the other one breathes out a powerful flame, insinertaing the darkness."

Theres everything important @Redgrave

[huh alright]

• Apprently Kuro the butler explained that the hole in the sky is basically a connector to infinite worlds. "It was simple for them to store hundreds of beings within a computer, or connect parallel realities for the sake of transferring beings between them. However when the darkness began consuming this world, their technology ran out of control. Massive portals were opened, connecting infinite parallel worlds together. This was the result." I think that's what he said...but this didn't seem surprising to me...why? I only thought I saw a flash of light that had a voice saying Michael as my black flames clash into it...I get ready to fight this new threat and I feel like I will get closer on who I am*

"True that. Heck, maybe that could be a method of escape....................NO! I DO NOT WANT ANYBODY RIDING ME LIKE A GIANT HORSE ON TWO LEGS!"

The two Rayquaza land, and a person gets off of each one. On one side there's a boy with a green and white hat and a red and black shirt, on the other there's a girl with brown hair, a green bandana, and a red top.

"Hey, Kuro! Are these the people who are helping out?" The girl calls out.

"Yes, this is the group. They're each quite capable, I believe they'll be of help."

"Great, nice to meet you, I'm May." The girl says.

"And I'm Brendan." The boy says. "Now then if you guys would be willing to get on Rayquaza, we'll take you back to our base."

"I don't know which one to joi-" Yet another rock hit him on the back of the head, forcing the clown to reveal a rather dark secret. "YOU STOP HITTIN' ME WITH ROCKS, WILLIAM, OR ELSE I'M GONNA KILL YA' THE EXACT WAY YOU KILLED OUR PARENTS! Oh, um...........nevermind that."

'**** I can't take the dragon now' Jackson thinks to himself, he then turns to the boy "Sure ill get on the dragon" he says in a depressed tone.

I join the girl's side, hoping not much was heard. "Well, it seems nobody cares, so that's a secret worth keeping." He said to himself as he got on the dragon.

"Well Stranger, it seems we don't need to ride you." Blane says, chuckling a bit, as he gets onto the dragon.

"Well, he doesn't care about my parents' fate, so that's good. Only i must know what horrors i saw that day." He said, accidentally out loud. Nobody would care then as well.

[That's the gist of it. If you can get the major darkness out of the dark zone without fighting them, that can also work. But the main goal for this group is to take on the ones where the fragments are located.]

Seeing as these people had the tech to open portals to other worlds, and I have the Eyes that See the World, I focus on those machines internal workings and now know the formulas necessary to open portals between multiverses. Yey

Also, I hop on the Rayquaza

Back