• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

I teleported immediately into his room and found a dog. I picked him up, went to RM and sent it to this rampaging ************.

"I swear to god, somethin's up with that there kid." He said, before holding his head in anger. "Man. 125 years of this, and you'd be bound to lose your sanity. I've lost grasp on it many years ago. I'm off to my room." He then went into his room and changed it up a bit. He just sat there on the floor, in the position he was in earlier on. Hands covering his face and legs bended upwards.

"Well, i'm just gonna go take a little nap. Possibly an hour or two." He got in his bed and dozed off. That could only mean one thing now.

Andykhang said:
[You know, I don't think it's a great idea having your hope and dream be vulnerable to an Outer God...]
[could you just remove Nya from the scene ? she's causing too much chaos, and it would be better if we returned the game to normality, please just end this madness]

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Why.........???

"You-you-you can agree that I should leave you alone in your room right?"

Saying to Jackson.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Why.........???
"You-you-you can agree that I should leave you alone in your room right?"

Saying to Jackson.
[Wait what]

"Oh hello there. As promise, I'm sure to meet you. Now why don't we reveal your dark and embarrasing memory, erase your memory of it, then reveal it again 10,000 times?" (Nya)

...After he done messes with him, a sign from the heaven struck him.

"Ohh...Look like I shouldn't be here for too long. Also a feeling of boredom washed over me...Well, that's that then." (Nya)

As he returned back to the chaos, he then give Griffin a piece of advice.

"If you're not interested in chaos, then avoid to read that again, I have already remove it along with your childhood's dream. Also...think deep, deep, deeeply again about your pursuit of knowledge. In your own journey henceforth, you may meet it again. Seeya" (Nya)

After, Nyarlathotep disappear, as if he never was here in the first place.

I teleported him back to his room.

I came back to the main room and said to anyone remaining,

"W-w-we have mission we have to do, am I right? Go back to your room to, I dunno, sleep for a while or something."

What are they doing!? I need to use force here.

"You guys just don't learn, do you!?"

With my glare, I will drown them with their flaws, hoping to incapacitate or KO them out.

i resist being drowned by my flows via sheer willpower and because i don't have a lot of flaws

i deflect the energy shots using dragon claw and i send them back at the The's duplicates

Ooh, wanna fight? You're gonna get it!

"Vollständig: Hasshein! Ars Nova!"

"Gift Ball Deluxe: Prima Forme!"

The giant ball formed within the room, poisoning every lifeforms that can even remotely called the lifeform from earth, incapacitating them instantly.

I walk out of my room into the bubble looking up at the new guy that brought me my dog "hey whats so noisy?"

[Posion resistance ftw bois]

i'm able to react to the poisoning before it knocks me unconscious

[Yharon can fight normally even while having the Plague debuff, so it's not farfetch to say i can resist your poison long enought to react]

i turn Overdrive, my feathers and scale's color in to a very bright orange color and i become invincible

i then proceed to try to beat Ahriham unconscious using my speed, which is thousands of times higher than his, and by using Outrage

The Emissary snaps his fingers and all points of causality that lead to this mess fall apart. It never happened, it never will happen, and it can never happen. The eldritch beings want to do something, but they can't because they aren't the Demonbane, Cthulhu Mythos, Cthulhu saves the world, or any other versions of themselves that could actually beat the Emissary. Those worlds have not been brought into this, and even if they had Homura only made contracts with his own world's version.

You are standing in front of him and Kuro asking him whatever questions you might have. [which I am answering, there are a bunch so it's slow, and I've had to do some other stuff midway through. Including sleep.]

"What is the true nature of the emissary?"

"The Emissary is a part of a being known as the Old First. The powers of the Old First were great, He was the one who spawned the many worlds you and your past lives come from, as well as their infinite alternate timelines, infinite alternate versions, and the infinite worlds discussed in their stories. He could create all of those worlds in but a moment, in fact He created infinitely many collections of those sets. He could be considered the god of your gods. However, there were a great many of His creations He also destroyed. The Emissary and the Supreme Darkness are two beings who split from that Old First. The Emissary was His creative side, the Supreme Darkness, His destructive side. It happened because He was stagnant, an endless cycle of creation and destruction, His existence was pointless and He wanted it to change. Thus He reduced the world to only a single set, and split Himself into the two. He decided that they would fight for control of the final set. If the Emissary were killed and it were to be consumed by the Supreme Darkness, He would give fully to His destructive side, and destroy all of reality, leaving nothing. If the Emissary were to win and the Supreme Darkness were to be killed, He would give fully to his creative side, and create realms far greater and more perfect than those currently existing. That is our nature, the one that fights for the world, the Emissary of the perfect world's creation."

"Just how powerful is this Supreme Darkness thing" [Mabe add tier in (parentheses)]

"The simplest way to describe it is this: each world has an infinite number of timelines, and he has consumed an infinite number of these different worlds. It's a level of power that far surpasses ours at this time, but with work we can surpass him."[So 2-A]

HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THIS PEST!?

"Dennis the Menace? I believe if you tell him about his new show in world 45638295753696316954745673668411, he may go there to be part of the show."

I can understand why almost everybody here is acceptable, but why exactly am I part of this?

"Your strength is far from lacking." An image of the world you destroyed appears "And you have an inherent ability to survive through many things. And of course, the same as everyone else, you have the potential to add souls to your own and grow strong."

I have some! Uhhh.... why is the sky blue instead of something like, red, or pink? Why are there people constantly talking in brackets? Are you gonna turn out evil in the end? Which would you prefer, Chimicherry, or Cherrychanga.

"Because I drew it that way. Meta-speak. No. I prefer real cherries."

How do get a seperate soul to shut up?

"If you aren't inherently able to shut them down, then it means either they have a particularly powerful soul, or you a particularly weak one. The best method to get them to be quiet is likes so…" The Emissary reaches into Edward's chest, passing through harmlessly. His hand then grabs hold of Pinkie Pie's soul and puts duct tape over her mouth.

"Any other questions?"

"Well, that makes sense, and also, FINALLY, I CAN GET RID OF HIM! Hey, Dennis, look! A new show about you! Just travel in this Big Rigs truck and you'll be on yer way." Dennis decided to take his word and drove off. "...........YES! FINALLY! Oh, wait? This "Old First" guy made my world? I thought it was the Dreadlord for a second."

"I agree with Jackson. You guys can't put me down anyway. Even if you destroyed me, sub-atomically, I will pop back in an instant. Can we just not do this?"

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
"I agree with Jackson. You guys can't put me down anyway. Even if you destroyed me, sub-atomically, I will pop back in an instant. Can we just not do this?"
[Casuality was overwritten and so we aren't fighting anymore]

[I'm gonna assume there are no more questions then.]

"We'll, now that I've answered your questions, I'll explain your next mission to you. For the past few hours I've been locating all of my fragments scattered throughout the worlds, I've located several worlds where multiple fragments are located. Your mission is to head to one of those worlds and locate those fragments."

"The world you're heading to has experienced 50% corruption by the darkness. It's also a world that naturally had many powerful inhabitants. All minor darkness to appear in that world are simply the corrupted inhabitants of the world, as Kura will show us."

In the air above the fragment, an image appears, showing what Kura sees.

"Pahahahahahaha!" You hear Kura laughing maniacally as blasts of energy fired from her hands annihilate dozens of shadow covered Pokémo. To the sides of the screen you can see trainers and uncorrupted Pokémon running away in a panic.

"That idiot." Those of you with good hearing can hear Kuro say that as his face falls into his palm.

The fragment promptly shuts off the feed.

"Anyways, as I was saying, powerful beings are quite common there. Both those that have been corrupted and those that are still pure can be found throughout this world. We've already gathered some powerful individuals among this world's locals, so I want you to meet with them and establish a base. Since you have several objectives you need to reach here, you need a place to act as a base of operations in this world."

"Now, I'm sure you know the drill by now, right? If you have any questions about the world, then ask away, if not then now's the time yo move out once again, Head through the door to this new world!"

Kuro opens the door, and enters through. Blane hesitates for a moment, then follows. Kyoryu can be seen heading towards the back, back to his room. It seems he isn't joining you.

"MAKE WAY FOR BILLY!" The toon shouted, and tripped over the ground. He ran too fast, and started tumbling over there.

Back