• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

"Ouch...It's not my fault that we're all carry an idiot ball." (Greg)

After doing a safety roll immediately after the portal drop , Greg and Gamer immediately get up.

[Come to think about it, I could just said that they put on protection from the elder god in backstage and wouldn't have to deal with this mess...]

[I have High 2-A soul resist Andy, and I'd still only be able to last a bit over (what I perceive as) a minute. Nothing in Ultimate Antihero, Gamer, or Le'en Project would help you]

[So how would the darkness affect me? Cause I have 100000+ extra souls plus stupidly strong soul resist don't I]

Andykhang said:
[Put on Protection, not naked dipping in a toxic waste. So could I restart this if I said that now?]
[Walking into the dark zone without special protection from the Emmissary and his followers is the equivalent of naked dipping in toxic waste. And no, you made your bed and now you must lie in it]

PsychoWarper said:
[So how would the darkness affect me I have 100000+ extra souls plus stupidly strong soul resist don't I]
Monarch Laciel said:
[I have High 2-A soul resist, and I'd still only be able to last a bit over (what I perceive as) a minute]

[Nope. You had the most warnings of anyone in and out of character in the past, and your characters wouldn't have seen/felt anything that reminded them before instantly collapsing. So you have to live with the mistake.]

[So you're saying id only last a minute in the darkness and that Wolfgangs soul resist is High 2-A? I swore I saw somewhere that it was higher but I may be wrong.]

[No]

[I'm saying you'd last a lot less]

[Wolfgang's soul resist isn't High 2-A and it certainly isn't higher either. You probably saw someone wanking his connection to Reinhard (which you don't even have here). It's equal to 160,000 souls. Which is a lot less than my soul resist. Like, multiple degrees of infinity less]

[Ah ok, thanks I just wanted to be sure before I did something dumb, also now that I started to think about it it might have that he had really high mind resist.]

[Oh right, Monarch, when I said the 1 minute thing, I was thinking it was a 2A resistance. Since it's High 2A you could pull off 2 minutes before you collapse. The people in the group without soul manip resist can last 10 seconds until they collapse, people with standard Soul resist get 15, Psycho could get about 30 seconds. On the other hand, each of Andy's bodies only has a single soul in it, so for them it's instant corruption, but since they're in separate bodies he only gets a big debuff from it rather than being full on out like the rest of you would be. Though if Kura weren't nearby the losing a soul part would be permanent.]

[That reminded me, I remember that I would also have soul manip resist just by being around you guy and see it for myself. What would I be then?]

[Psycho's comes from having a bunch of other souls buffing his own, so he couldn't copy that as he doesn't have those souls]

[Mine comes from my soul being from Alma Torra and thus only subject to Alma Torra's system of souls, so it isn't copiable either]

[Don't know about anyone else]

[Remember how he made a bunch of Shikigami that were just his souls? Those guys got corrutped and are currently undergoing medical attention]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[wait so there are more than 1 andys and 2 of them got corrupted? Well]
[Part of Andy's ability is to separate his past lives into individual bodies. One of his past lives has a sentient weapon girl as his standard equipment, so she comes with. The past life and the weapon walked into an area that insta-corrupts them, so now Andy is weakened until they can be purified.]

[Now I have to explain what an Idiot Ball is, lore-wise]

"...Idiot Ball?" (E.G.U)

"It's a trope term, in which a usually smart character, such as you, do stupid thing, such as diving into an insta-death zone, for no apparent reason." (Yog)

Meanwhile, after Homura and Vel got knocked unconcious, they're immediately transported to meet Yog and Nyar again.

"Now that I think about it, I should have notice that diving in there is a bad idea. But..." (E.G.U)

"It's like something blinded our line of thinking and compel us to dive into that...Is it your work, Me?"

"As much as I would think how hilarious it would be, it's simply not my style to do that...This is a work of a much higher power, beyond even our Father, and beyond even the boundary of this world...where our fate is but a mere game, in which they themselves wished to be you, and played as you..." (Nyar)

"In other word, we're in an RP section, and the one that played you guy forgot about the insta-death thing before hand, and foolishly drive you there...He's really apologetic about that though...And yes, we could break the fourth wall here." (Yog)

After that explanation, a moment of silents occurs. After that, both Homura and Vel facepalmed.

Really, sorry about that.

"Fourth wall...So it is entirely that guy's fault." (Vel)

"Well, not entirely...the GM also held an idiot ball here, as he could just speak in-game that you guy suddenly remember, or have an insight that going into there is a bad idea...But it's not really his job, and he does warn him." (Yog)

"...Well, if he apologize, then I shouldn't hold grudge about that. Is there anyway to prepare against it though?" (E.G.U)

"...Best way is, prepare for all eventuality and hope for the best that our guy don't screw up and take out 4/6 of the entire team next time." (Yog)

"...Now that I remember, it's look like Master also get knocked out. Is it due to idiot ball too?" (E.G.U)

"Kind of, it's more like GM's bias, from his perspective...Anyway though, until you guy are healed, you wouldn't be going out out this place for awhile." (Yog)

"I see...can I also learn how to break the fourth wall? You does said to prepare for all eventuality." (E.G.U)

"Yeah, I also want to complain it directly to him for all the dumb mistake." (Vel)

"You already does, with me telling you and the Toon ability he have...though well, no hurt to explain about the mechanic again...you guy could also learn about this, Greg." (Yog)

After that, they began learning about this with teacher Yog and assistant Nyar, who also kept trying to distract them...while Greg and the rest watched it in their dream as they sleep.

[Eh, that's what you get for dealing with Cthulhu mythos in the first place. Also, Toon power. Not even the might of the emperor could stop me.]

[Just a little reminder before i go off th Joke Battles, you should know that you ain't the only one with toonforce here. Hehehehe.]

[Since it's only UA versions of the Elder Gods, they don't have the power to do that… so what Andy wrote is actually the fever dream the two are experiencing as their soul is being ripped away, distorted, and reformed by the conflicting powers of Kuro and the Dark Zone. Also, remember the rules, if you have toon physiology then nothing else that requires your body to have a certain physiology can be used.]

After you all meet with the Pokémon trainers, rest, and/or make any preparations you need a night has passed. You each receive a message from Kura telling you to gather outside.

"Okay, good. Enough of you are here. Looks like no one else managed to kill themselves, good good. Now then, today we plan to head into the Dark Zone. Our goal is to reach the center of the Eastern Asian zone and purify it." Though she doesn't say it, you all know that the real goal is to reach the Fragment.

"Our fighting power is down by about 20% since Kuro's busy helping idiots, but if we work carefully we should still be able to handle this. I'm going to apply Protection now, so trainers bring out all the Pokémon you're bringing."

The area is quickly filled with Pokémon. A handful of Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom seem to flock towards Jake, curious about what exactly he is, and Realm seems to be communicating with the Mew and Mewtwo that appear.

After a white glow appears around everyone, Kura continues, "Remember everyone, the enemies are stronger and harder to kill within the Dark Zone, so be careful and work together."

Everyone heads over to the edge of the Dark Zone, either going themselves or riding on a Pokémon if they can't fly/teleport. Upon entering the Dark Zone, 30 Charizards, 5 Ho-Oh, and 2 Primal Groudo appear, each enshrouded in black flames.

[I'll be here for a bit longer.]

"Alright, i guess i'm a ghost now with this aura thing? What is that, a pheonix?" He said, before pulling out that obliteration blade (or chainsaw, if you prefer) and holding it like a sword.

"Oh my god. Are we gonna fight them? I've always wanted to try out these new powers! But then again, that might hurt them. So I'm not sure if I would like that."

Other souls

"How did she escape the tape?"

"Geez, it got hot all of a sudden. Last one to kill a giant red lizard is a rotten egg!"

I fly towards a primal groudon.

[Maybe some Flex Tape could help.]

"Unlike many who would be in this situation, i'm not hesitant. I'M GONNA MAKE MINCEMEAT OUTTA THE LOT OF YOU AND EAT IT!" He pulled the trigger about three times and got the chainsaw to work. The sound rung out everywhere in the place. "THAT'S A LOTTA EAR DAMAGE! HOW ABOUT A LITTLE MORE!?"

[Everyone, please now imagine human sized Godzilla with a chainsaw sword yelling about his bleeding ears as he tries to keep people from looking at him.]

[Also, damn Pinkie Pie and her 2A duct tape manipulation resistance! Lol.]

Back