• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

i get angry at Ahriman

"I don't take order that i don't want to follow"

"also you should not put your stuff inside people who don't agree with having someone thinkering with their brain !"

"What's this whole "Ars Paulina" ordeal about? Is it an ice cream shop, a new show, a greek goddess? THIS RAISES MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!"

"Oh ho, slow down there. Whether you wanted it or not, you have peer into the abyss here." (Nya)

Nyar then dragged him back into the abyss to continued the conversation.

"And the abyss always look back."

The dragon got angry at me.

"They don't listen to me anyway. But I will apologize to them."

I peeked into my Reality Marble.

"Hey guys! Sorry, but it looks like you guys are the type of person who don't listen to others so I just planted some elementary particle to your brain. And don't worry, in a sense, you are immortal now. It can't materialize this dimension for long periods of time so, get outta here fast, alright?"

"Oh ho? Look like I accidentally bring a person of interest..." (Nya)

Nya then look at The Stranger, eyes-to-eyes, giving him terror and drop his SAN point.

"Oh ho, a scarred soul...interesssting. I'll visit you in your nightmare, later." (Nya)

Nya then send him back to the room.

[@Psycho You began to experience existential terror and a bad stomach. -10 SAN point.]

[@Overlord He accept your invitation, and will meet you in your nightmare. -5 SAN point]

[Sorry Andy]

[Not your summon, not your control]

I flirt with Nyarlathotep and it turns into Nyarko. I now have a 1-A Eldridge abomination girlfriend. Hooray.

She sends me back and we get on with the story.

"Yeah, I realize that. But my soul is kind of hellish so mind isn't that new. Also elementary particle? Protons? Electrons? Quarks? Didn't went to school?"

"OH, HELL NO! SEND ME BACK, MISTER! I'VE GOT A CERTAIN MENACE TO SHOUT AT, AND I DON'T WANT YOU FORCING ALL THE SINS I'VE COMMITED IN MY FACE!"

"HAHAHAHA... fear, oh the sweet feeling of fear... HAHAHAHA" Jacksons insanity and sadistic side are showing.

[Not my summon, but I'm RP as him here]

Nyarko already have a lover, and is offended that you think she's unfaithful.

Turn back to regular Nya, and dragged him back.

"Now where were we...Ah yes, why do you desire knowledge?"

"Okay, we should get out of this place. Just imagine the place you were before and you will transported to your previous position."

Well, you can technically teleport to anywhere within space-time continuum but I have a feeling that I should not speak about that to them.

"Alright. I'll see you in one of my nightmares, giant walking tentacle thingy. Now, where was i again? Oh, yeah, i remember. I was sitting on my truck!"

Jackson than beguins to recite

"Farewell, brave realm of splendor; farewell, Valhalla!
Let your proud castles, towering bastions all crumble to ruin!
Farewell, resplendent pomp of the gods — farewell!
May you find rapture in your end, O race of immortals!
Briah: Niflheimr Fenriswolf! "

However this time due to Nyas affect his hairs glow white and longer(wonder wha that means) "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Jake is very confused by interdimensional chaos that is happening

"what the f*** is happening ? From where did that Japanase Hentai God come from ? why is my soul burning ? why hasn't the Stranger already got himself hurt? and why is Jackson singing ?"

"Knowledge for the sake of knowledge"

I proceed to challenge Nyar to a fight on even ground. Nyar complies, temporarily raising me to outerversal levels of power. Surrounded by the court of Azathoth and the sounds of their pipes, I wage war against an outerversal avatar of Nyarlathotep in an epic battle the likes of which have never been seen. So indescribably awesome was our clash beyond time and space that it is literally indescribable and can't be written about here. After a long fight, I emerge victorious, casting the avatar down into the abyss. Nyar, and all the other Outer Gods are so impressed they send me back to the world with a new hat. This hat prevents all further interference by outer gods. Sadly it is a fruit hat. Fashion was never an eldritch abomination's strong point.

"Why haven't i got hurt? I'll tell ya why, it's becau-" He then tripped over a rope he set up, and it dropped an anvil onto his head.

"Oh for ****'s sake.........."

I used Anti-Gravity field to make Jackson float helplessly, nullifying any kind of way to step the ground.

I then teleported everyone except Jackson back to the room, and then went to the RM again.

"Chill! Alright!"

...Or he think as such. Still unsastified with the answer, Nyar snap him out of his own delusion, and continued questioning him.

"Hm, I don't think so, personally...What's your True reason?" (Nya)

"DENNIS, I SWEAR! I'M GONNA DEVOUR YOUR HEAD AND SNEEZE YOUR EYES OUT! I'M GONNA MURDER YOU, YA LITTLE %^#*!"

Back