• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

[I'm just waiting for a scene where everyone's in battle and Monarch takes a bad hit because he forgot which galaxy he was in.]

[Ah, also im surpised you hasn't already said something like "Even atoms seem big and clunky to me now"]

[His Eyes let him see everything from all the way zoomed out in perfect detail, so everything looks small and clunky to him. I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later he reached the point where he starts mistaking other random collections of quarks for humans.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[His Eyes let him see everything from all the way zoomed out in perfect detail, so everything looks small and clunky to him. I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later he reached the point where he starts mistaking other random collections of quarks for humans.]
[That would be pretty funny, but another thing couldn't he use that to find peoples weaknesses, EX: Broly(DBZ) couldn't he tell that the part of broly's abdomen is weaker then the rest?]

[Actually, they seem really really really really really small. Relative to the rest of the universe which I see at once]

[Edit: ninjago'd

[Yeah, theoretically. Though that might take more biology knowledge, while Monarch's character seems to be more on the physics side of the spectrum of scientific knowledge.]

Seeing that Gamer is seething with anger upon hearing the , Greg put a hand on his shoulder and calm him down.

"...Thanks, I need that." (Gamer)

"No problem...It's tough having to accept that huh?" (Greg)

"...It's true that the best way of saving the world is to do that, instead of saving the people. But just because that is true...!" (Gamer)

"...It doesn't mean that we have to follow it either, though." (Greg)

"?"

"I mean, with Homura already dive into the Dark Zone, we technically already risking ourselves into doing this, so they wouldn't complain if we actually did some more thing, right?"

"! You mean..." (Gamer)

"Well of course, that's the reason I bring you with me after all...Come on, let do some easy job for a change, to wipe the mob and save the civillian!" (Greg)

"So that's your real reason huh...Well, not like I'm complaining. Let's go!!!" (Gamer)

After that, they jumped down and do what they want to do.

Meanwhile...

After they drive the darkness out of the Pokemon, Clone then throw the Heal Ball they "commandeer" from this world onto them and capture them.

"Pokemon Getto!! That's another one to become our friend, Bidoof." (Clone)

"Bidoof!"

"Hey, don't forget to immediately put them in combat. We need as much from them as possible" (Master)

"Yes yes..." (Clone)

With them, and the army of clone quickly purify the local populance and adding them to the rank, the mob is slowly thinning out, and the world eventually gained ground.

Meanwhile, before the Asia Dark Zone...

"...No matter what, there would always be someone trying to wreck thing huh...Oh well." (E.G.U)

With Vel on his side transforming into a sword, he began to dive into the Dark Zone itself from the sky.

"Vel, it's time to show our first debut into this saving the world business!" (E.G.U)

"Understood, Master." (Vel)

And with that, they disappear into it.

As that was happening, the toon walked up behind the Bidoof with the look on his face that said "Once i tear you to bits, i'll bury those bits in seperate graves and burn them all." Before he could grab the Bidoof, he stopped himself by holding his head and stepping back.

Jackson simply lies down and slowly drifts into sleep waiting for the next big battle he ''has to'' fight in.

I meanwhile is looking at Pokemon those people used after we reached to Plateau.

"Can I do this? I don't think I can do this but I'll do it anyway."

I entered spirit form and went to May or someone. I took one of her Pokemon and replaced it with a replica poke Ball I made. I thought I was caught when I lowered my form to pick it but looks like I didn't.

And then I teleported away and entered Reality Marble.

This is the Pokemon the girl used to take us here......... I need to examine it without knowing to the Pokemon itself.......... It will be hard.

Okay. Let's do this. I released the Pokemon and went into spirit form immediately after that.

The Pokemon seems confused on where it is........ I absorbed quarks on some of his fingernail.

"Gift Ball: Schlafen Tod"

I fired it immediately into his body. It's a powerful sleeping drug just for you, Dragon.

The Pokemon then immediately went into sleep. He won't be able to get up anytime soon. There I started my operation.

The laws of the universe are undeniable. If there appears to be a singularity in the law, then you were simply unaware of another law.

After some digging to its head, I found it. The brain.

I also picked tiny piece of his brain and soul anchored. The soul picking without negatively affecting the victim is hard though. I regenerated and resurrected the dragon afterwards.

After that, I put this into the containers. I get back the Pokemon to the ball, and entered spirit form to give it back to the owner. After I gave it back, I started working on the thing I wanted to do.

After few hours, I did it. A "physical" magic circuits. I immediately put it in my head by mixing it up using quarks. Then I saw it. The records of the dragon's past. The abilities floating in my head, the power flowing in my body.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I can't stop laughing. It just feels so good. I tried to use my new height of my power.

"Mana Burst!"

It isn't technically a Mana Burst but it has similar effects to it. The difference being that I can extend it to any length I want to. This power..... I feel like I can destroy my planet with my bare hands alone!

I left my marble and I waited for the big battle.

[LoL I'm 84+ zettatons with 239 zettatons transformation now.]

Blahblah9755 said:
"Well then, I'd like you to go meet the people you'll be working with. They should be waiting outside for you." When you go outside you're greeted by the protagonists, villains, rivals, elite four, and champions of every generation of Pokémon. [Except gen IV protagonists and Cyrus cause they're OP.]

[You're all at the Pokémon league in Kanto. The world is being corrupted, infinite Pokemon worlds are connected. You're now meeting all the past major trainers without tier 2 Pokemon, because you're going on the next mission with them.]

[@Andy So is Homura in the dark zone?]

[well that's a predicament]

• Apparently we arrived at kanto. The world still look more chaotic and sort of reminds me of the end of the world*
"Shame I can't grab pizza before we left..." I sighed

I wave vaguely in the direction of the people I'm meant to be meeting, then I make a portal to the dark zone but before I head in I see lots of stuff dying the moment it enters so I decide not to go in.

[Okay. I feel kinda bad about this, but I warned you both in and out of character multiple times, so:]

"YOU IDIOOOOOOTS!" Homura and Vel collapse and are corrupted immediately upon entering the dark zone. Kura senses what happened and sprints through the dark zone towards them, yelling profanities that would immediately get me banned if I wrote them. On her way over she takes some damage from attacks as she tries to ignore the darkness around her. Grabbing the two of them she throws them away from the dark zone, battering them a bit, and quickly kills the surrounding minor darkness.

Her hands begin to glow as she begins trying to purify the darkness from the two.

In other locations, Han-Jee-Han, Tsurubami Senri, and her clone all collapse unconscious. Their souls return to Greg, who is breathing heavily, feels weak and dizzy, and can barely stand. Greg feels as if a part of him was torn out and eaten away.

[Homura and Vel are now shut down for at least the next mission. Until they recover this applies: You cannot use any of their abilities, stats, or anything that would require their knowledge/intelligence. Your buffless stats are reduced to small city level, relativistic. Your past lives cannot be separated from Greg. Tsurubami is mentally exhausted, so only Han Jee-Han can give you advice. Your soul will instantly be destroyed if you try to use Briah. You cannot use your abilities to recover or mitigate these effects.]

[Additionally, Greg is physically, mentally exhausted and injured on a spiritual level right now. He need a night to recover to the level I mentioned above. Luckily, the plan isn't to move out until the morning.]

"****." Kuro says, before turning to Griffin. "Some of our allies did something very dumb, would you mind warping them over here so they can be treated by someone who isn't having thoughts about killing them? Also, don't touch them. It'll be bad for your health." Kuro sighs after saying this. Then thinks of the portal Griffin made and casts his "Protection" on the scientist.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[>Profanities that would immediately get me banned if I wrote them

That gave me a laugh]
[If you wanna get an idea of what she was saying, just ask Monarch what would be enough for him to ban me. :3]

[oh yeah, forgot about that. Just consider me out of action then...]

Seeing the situation before them, Greg can only sigh again.

"Well, that seems way more convenient for me than I thought" (Greg)

"Are you fking kidding me!? We just nearly die!" (Gamer)

"It's a joke...Tch, guess they inherited some amount of stupid abandonment from me due to the soul link or something..." ( Greg)

"...So what do we do?" (Gamer)

"...We rest for today, like they said. But tomorrow..."( Greg)

Opening a panel, Greg and Gamer look as a certain screen, displaying the amount of "troop" they have, and their positions.

"We'll be playing Strategy game." (Greg&Gamer)

———————————————

Meanwhile, back at their head, a Shikigami look at them, and slightly nodded.

I twitch slightly, then open a portal in the air.

Greg and the others drop unceremoniously through it onto the ground.

[Greg might have still been in the room, but I somewhat like the idea that you just teleported him there anyway.]

Picking up the two who were corrupted, Kuro says, "Brendan, take Greg here over to the rest area. Greg, you should rest for a while, once you recover a bit, eat something, then you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get into any fights. Griffin, I cast Protection on you. If you want to head into the dark zone, you can. Just use that special vision of yours well, don't run into any Major Darkness or a central area like where we went last time. If a Major Darkness senses you, escape immediately. Kura will probably show up some time tomorrow to get you guys… don't let her see Greg unless she looks calm. Don't let her see Tsurubami or anything that looks like her at all."

Kuro then walks off with the corrupted duo, and he starts muttering "This is gonna take a while… I guess I could rush it, there'll only be an 85% chance of destroying the soul if I do, so it could still end up okay… nah, I guess I shouldn't risk reducing our fighting force, no matter how appealing it sounds." He then goes into a room, puts a biohazard sign on the door, then closes and locks it before starting the purification.

I looked at the duo and Greg. So this is corrupted..........

"Tch, are you kidding me? Even if you can revive yourself, you can still get killed?"

That means the quark may be completely useless........ Shit.

Back