• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

"Hey, save some for the rest of us!"

I create several duplicates and begin shooting and electrically punching Ho-ohs and Charizards out of the sky. I suddenly think.

"These are dark copies, right?"

He then mowed the chainsaw a bit more, ringing it out louder and attempting to cut one of the enemies into pieces. He charged foward, a crazy look and sinister grin on his eyes.

I start attacking.

I suddenly walk somewhere thenappear hanging right above the enemy, attempting to thrust my sword into its head.

"Boop!"

"NOW THAT'S A LOTTA EAR DAMAGE! I CAN'T EVEN FEEL THEM THERE!" He said, and jumped good on one of the dragons (if only). It tried prying him off, but the monster bit onto the head, before tearing a chunk out of it. The brain was revealed, where the Stranger then bit onto the brain. What did he do next?

BLAM!

He shot an Atomic Breath through the head, going past the part where the head and the neck intersect, obliterating the brain.

"Atomic breath, when did he get that?"

I'm hit directly with one of the Primal Groudon's solar beams. I absorb the energy.

"Alright, you asked for it. ASTRO CRUSH!"

I cause a rain of meteors.

[ i thought that without Kuro we would have been 45% less effectiv ovo]

i use telephaty to tell the trainers to use status effects moves against the Groudons, explaining with "I and The have much higher attack power than your pokemons"

• Reshiram Battle Roar
i use Ancient power, sending dozends of rock fling towards the Primal Groudons, adding more attacks to The's danmaku.

The Smashor said:
It cools down slightly.
"Geez, I must have given one of the Groudons a concussion."
"they are monsters made of darkness, they don't get concussions. Continue attacking."

i continue attacking the Groudons using hyper voice

"When I say 'Gave a concussion' I really mean fractured it's skull to the point of death. We're in frount of a bunch of 10 year olds, some of witch probably don't even know what death is yet."

The now dead Charizard and the Stranger landed, the toon (or beast, if you prefer) spitting on the body and then taking a whiz on it. "Much better!"

Back