• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

"Ooo, this sure is a big space. Another chance of learning from this." (Master)

"And it's seem Bidoof and it's friend like it too." (Clone)

The clone said, as she watch them play around with the floating rock.

"...This space seems familiar to the place that gate take me to." (E.G.U)

"It doesn't hold a candle compare to Uncle's place though." (Vel)

"...Why do you feel smug about it though?" (E.G.U)

While the rest of them are taking a look of it casually, only the Gamer look at it with his jaw drop open.

"...Sure glad that we have him as an allies huh?" (Greg)

"Y-yeah...Why doesn't you seems as surprise as me though? I thought we have similar background." (Gamer)

"...After dealing with her, I learn not to act surprise when something new is throw into the mix anymore...It's look like we could go out of here, so do you want to get out?" (Greg)

"...Not really, I still have alot to learn about this place." (Gamer)

"Is that so...I'm staying here abit too, it does got alot of thing to watch at." (Greg)

After that, they stayed a little while, before getting bored and jump back.

Overlord775 said:
i slap Griffin in the face or at least i try
"GODDAMIT Griffin, i wanted to ask that italian guy if he could make some pasta >: ( "
[you still have to respond to me slapping you, Monarch]

"Don't worry, he'll just pop back in no time. Literally. It's outside of time and space."

And the dragon who I gave the quarks just popped up in literally 0 seconds.

"Nice Pocket dimension you got there, Ahriman."

The dragon said.

"Thanks. Anyone else? Well, I can give them during mission."

While people are busy killing each other, I use the Wisdom of Solomon to head over to Greg's souls.

Yo fellas

Don't care about most of you

But you are rather important

So cough up all your secrets

And with that, I quickly "flip" through all the formulas contained within the Liber Legis from the soul of Homura Kamishiro.

Give me more. More laws. More orders. More formulas!

In all honesty, it was disappointing though. Most of the orders contained within his knowledge were orders I already knew due to my complete understanding of the physical world of space-time. Explosions, gravity alterations, manipulation of light and energy, decay and corrosion, air manipulation, space-time manipulation, Regenerationn... I knew the formulas to them all already. Given a couple minutes I could devise spells to replicate all such phenomena. Even combine or improve upon them.

However, there were some interesting orders in there about summoning outer gods and such. Not really my style, but more orders is the key to reaching the pinnacle, and true understanding of the world.

"Ugh, though you're looking at me, I suggest you don't look at that knowledge, otherwise..." (Greg)

Before he finished, something appear, and drag Griffin's soul into the abyss.

[You really don't want to deal with a Outer God, you know]

I return from the Ruhk and start walking.

A hat slides neatly off the top of my Borg and hits the ground.

I look around at the people there suspiciously.

[...Yeah true, still wouldn't suggest you making a deal with the Outer God alone though. You will have to deal with The Crawling Chaos first.]

"Oh hello there, didn't expect another one desired to be a contractor here." (Nya)

[I'm gone mate]

[I was in and out like a flash]

[Just checking out the formulas, nothing more]

[Also I kinda have High 2-A soul resistance so yeah]

PsychoWarper said:
Jackson looks at everyone dieing and reviving "The **** happening?"
i look at Jackson

"We are getting bounded to a pocket dimension. Everybody that goes trought the procedure will not die if they get killed, but instead they just revive inside that pocket dimension and can return to continue to fight"

"it's a bit condusing, but it works"

[Im not the toon]

"Hmmm, well I should be fine with out it so im gonna go sleep" Jackson says heading back to his room

"I'M NOT EVEN FIGHTING! HELL, WHY ME? I DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS THE ONE-ARMED MAN!" He shouted with a mix of anger and shock in his voice.

Monarch Laciel said:
A hat slides neatly off the top of my Borg and hits the ground.
[but Borg only protects against interferences made with ill-intent and that action wasn't made with ill-intent]

"...................Maybe i should? I've always wanted to see what happens when one with lots of power fights one with lots of durability. Chances are i'd beat myself, though."

[Yes, do you think Nya would miss up this chance not to mess with your head trying to read the forbidden knowledge? Cthulhu's Nya could easily connect with UA's Nya and drag you to the abbys]

"No, guys. Don't fight. Just don't. Someone's gonna be killed again. And also put this."

I used my Teleportation to get to their back instantly and put the quark into their brains. They immediately went to Ars Paulina afterwards.

[Oh ho ho ho ho, you think I summons him? He summons you to his place when you trip up the security measures here. Again, doesn't matter if UA is not Cthulhu, he doesn't care about that. Just accept that the abyss have look back.]

"Hey, h'what's happenin' anyways?" He sounded like Hank Hill for a bit. "I'm gettin' mighty confused. H'WHAT'S HAPPENIN' AGAIN!? I CAN'T CATCH UP!"

[Yeah, but UA and Cthulhu is connected here, if you're playing the multiverse game. You could considered that his UA self is an avatar that Cthulhu self could connect here.]

"**** off God with a Thousand Forms. If you were Yog then I'd speak with you. But you're just the Crawling Chaos, and I'm not interested in chaos"

Nyar lets me go, because it's impressed with how un-intimidated I am, and the timeline resumes normality.

Back