• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

[Beats me how i'd win in a VS Thread. Maybe via replicating the exact thing i did to that alternate planet a while back.]

Christian Higdon said:
[Beats me how i'd win in a VS Thread. Maybe via replicating the exact thing i did to that alternate planet a while back.]
[and by being considered a gag character]

"So, is he dead?" Blane asks before time stop ends.

[Insert answer here.]

After waiting for the end of the time stop, the Emissary continues, "now that your disagreement has ended, as I said before, do you have any questions."

[If any of you want to know about Chaos, KandK, what the darkness is, anything else, now's the time to ask.]

Time resumes once more, my presence and being now missing. My true whereabouts are known only to Griffon, Silas, and The Stranger. Despite this, nobody should immediately be made aware.

"I can understand why almost everybody here is acceptable, but why exactly am I part of this?" He asked, confused on why a cartoon clown would fight a war.

"I repeat my questions.

Why is the sky blue instead of something like, red, or pink? Why are there people constantly talking in brackets? Are you gonna turn out evil in the end? Which would you prefer, Chimicherry, or Cherrychanga?"

"REALLY!? YA' THINK THE SKY WOULD BE PINK 'R SOMETHING LIKE THAT!? WHAT THE ^$*# AM I HEARIN'!? ALSO, WHAT BRACK-Oh, i see what you mean."

I'm fast asleep.

"So, is he dead?"

I heard a voice. I woke up. See if I can guess who just died.

This guy, this science, this psycho.......... Oh, that ******** is out of the way. Oh my God, for God's sake why are we killing each other.

"Hey guys. I know we're strangers and all but do we really need to kill each other like that? What are we, bunch of psychos who are idiotic enough to cut each other's throats for the sake of it even if there's a threat there, immeasurably stronger than us, killing our worlds? I mean, I don't care about my world or anything, that can go **** itself but I really don't like this. We're so immature."

"To be fair. He froze time, tried to hypnotise Silas who remained conscious so he wouldn't remember what he did, then tried to shatter my forcefields. When I revealed I was also still conscious, he stated that he would make sure I died on this next mission. I feel less immature and more reasonably justified in what I did."

"Fair enough. But c'mon guys, we need each other. Possibly. If one of us is stucked, who will save that guy? We need to chill, all right?"

"You know what? I'll use some demonstration. Ars Paulina!"

I teleported myself to my workshop.

"Goddamit, I don't wanna die you know?"

I picked a tiny bits of my Magical Circuits. It's really painful. It's a miracle if it's works.

Fortunately, I know some stuff about science also, coming from John White when he was in the security agency, knowing a lot of technology.

After some work, I made it. A "permission sign".

After that I came back to the room.

"Hey, give me a back of your head."

I said to all of them.

"It's a demonstration of how we work for each other, dammit. Do you know how painful it is to make these?"

I sighed hard.

"You probably can't see it because it is a size of a quark but I'm holding it right now. It's a permission slip to my pocket reality. When I slammed it to your Medulla Oblongata, every time you die, you will be transported to my pocket reality, where death doesn't count, thus you can revive instantly. Now give it to me."

i slap Griffin in the face or at least i try

"GODDAMIT Griffin, i wanted to ask that italian guy if he could make some pasta >: ( "

i then turn my attention to Ahriam

"Just do it"

"I can see it just fine, it's just I'm not a fan of having things slammed into my Medulla Oblongata. I don't die even when I'm killed, so I should be fine. Thanks for the care"

Monarch Laciel said:
"I can see it just fine, it's just I'm not a fan of having things slammed into my Medulla Oblongata. I don't die even when I'm killed, so I should be fine. Thanks for the care"
[i've slapped you in the face BOY, react to my slapping]

[My name is Ahriman.]

"All right. It will be quite nasty though."

I said to not science.

I use my mini black holes to absorb the matter until I reached Medulla Oblongata. There I mixed the quark then I rebuild the head again using the matter I absorbed. The guy then instantly teleported to Ars Paulina, probably because he just died.

"Okay, and don't forget, you can just teleport back when you revived back. The quark I gave can't materialize the reality that long either so hurry, it can't revive you all night long."

After that, I used the procedure again and the guy was transported again to Ars Paulina.

I asked Science guy.

"Can you ask other guys that isn't here to come here? I'll give them these."

"HOLY GAIA WTF "

i then regain composture and i check if the back of my head is still there ... it's still there

i'm in a temple, must be the Ars Palutina Ahriman was talking about

that means he killed me ..

"so that's what death feels like, another reason to not die"

Then Silas arrives

"Hi Silas"

Seeing one murder after another, the Gamer is in abit of a panic...Though the remaining one doesn't feel like so.

"Oh ho, so this one is next huh...Anyway, it's convenience that we could revive like this. I should set up a Save Point system just in case though." (Master)

"In the first place, I'm a clone, so it's not that much of a problem when I die...but I'll receive your gift, for good will." (Clone)

"...I don't want asshole like him to even touch Master anyway" (Vel)

"That's harsh, Vel. Well, not like I like to deal with him either..." (E.G.U)

"So another one bite the dust... Hah, hopefully they won't point as me next." (Greg)

"...You guy show ridiculously nonchalant about this." (Gamer)

After that short banter, they all planted the quart. (Including the Bidoof and Friend)

i see Greg and Friends get teleported to the Ars Paulina

i wave my hand at them

"i'm leaving"

i teleport out of the Ars Paulina

"Nice pocket dimension you got there Ahriman."

Back