• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

[the flesh buds are more mind control but they have a physical aspect, I assume griffon would have no resistances if I were to turn him into a vampire/zombie?]

[I have no outright resistance to such, but I do have a passive forcefield that would prevent flesh buds and vampire bites from reaching me]

This Supreme Darkness can wait, but you, Griffon Von Frankenstein, cannot. Though you may be the weakest physically, knowledge is power, and that's what makes you so terrifying.

I turn to face the Emissary, whispering, "There's nothing to interrupt my world."

Everything comes to a total pause, the ultimate in stand abilities. I turn to face the scientist, approaching him. My newest stand, achieved thanks to the recent soul given to us, manifests in all it's glory.

Seperating itself from my body, it extends far past the 1-2m range that most have been informed of, and continues until it stops at Griffon. The stand reaches and taps the scientist, inspecting him with the super precision granted to see anything he might be doing.

It taps my Borg, not managing to pass through the forcefield.

I stand still as a statue.

[Non-corporeality won't get a stand through the borg]

"Bubbling yourself from The World, hm?"

At this point, I've been in stopped time for around 3 seconds. "Then lets see just how much pressure it takes before you crack.", in the middle of my sentence, The World proceeds to launch a barrage of punches at speeds beyond standard human comprehension (MFTL).

[Though they really are 8-B punches, consecutive 8-B punches at MFTL speeds should be able to hit way above tier 7, and yes there's no damage accumulation in stopped time, but there is damage accumulation at even relativistic speeds, so MTFL is a no brainer.]

[No]

[We don't do relativistic mass, and physics after light speed doesn't work]

[You're 8-B, and the Stand and therefore yourself just broke your hands on the barrier]

[Nah you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I understand that stand punches, while moving at light speed, only reach 8-B levels of destruction max, that's a given, otherwise there would be nuclear explosions.

What I'm saying is that moving at light speeds allows you to put forward several 8-B punches before any single punch has the time to reflect the damage it has done. You'd be punched millions of times before your stomach would be pushed inward from a single punch. It's damage accumulation via extreme speeds.]

I quickly turn around in response to the noise, meeting Silas's gaze with my own,

"Forget you ever saw anything." I order, hypnotizing him with my eyes, re-shifting my focus back to the scientist.

The toon somehow moved just a bit in time, but only his mouth could move. "Psst. Hey, pal. Could you at least do a favor and unfreeze me?" He whispered, before getting frozen in stopped time again.

[There was an entire thread done on how damage accumulation doesn't work]

[It doesn't matter how fast or how many times you punch me if you are too weak to do any damage to the barrier with each individual hit]

While my Borg remains unharmed despite the barrage of attacks, I decide I've had enough of the farce. I, within my own personal space-time that I establised back when I was accelerating the Kamui dimenion's flow, and thus unaffected by the rest of the universe's time stopping, turn my head to look in Maneulo's direction.

"What do you think you are doing?"

[You mean this thread? I've seen it already, word-for-word verdict was that "Dio and Jotaro clearly can't accumulate damage through stopping time.", nothing about not being able to accumulate damage through speed, which doesn't need a feat, it's just a logical byproduct of being able to move at those speeds. MTFL fighters should be able to punch again before the effect of the first punched is reflected on the affected area.]

[What is the borg made up of? Is it just a magic forcefield?]

Surprised but not shocked, I reply back, "You're the only one who is able to be compared to myself, I'm testing just how far your power really goes. Don't think about telling the others, they wouldn't believe either of us anyway."

"Griffon Von Frankenstein, I will have you killed before this mission comes to an end."

I turn back around to face the Emissary, the exact position I was in before, now freezing like a statue.

[If you can't accumulate damage while moving at effectively infinite speeds what makes you think you could accumulate damage moving at infinitely less than that?]

[Regardless, there is no damage to accumulate in the first place, because you are simply not strong enough to damage the Borg]

"You saw that didn't you guys?" I talk to my good buddy Silas and the toon. "He tried to attack me, and then outright declared he'd have me killed. I don't think we need him on our side"

"I know it's kind of a bummer Maneulo. But there have to be consequences for ******** decisions. If you try to fight someone out of your league, you're going to be subject to the consequences of your actions. Death"

I glare at Manuelo, and attempt to BFR him into the Kamui dimension.

[your still overthinking this. it's not a true time-stop if things aren't accumulated, jotaro and dio don't have a 'true' timestop. therefore they aren't accumulating damage at effectively infinite speeds, since whatever objects they touch are able to move in normal time. this is fact.

what i'm saying is that they, and every MTFL fighter, can accumulate damage in stopped time or normal time, because of their speed. it's a logical byproduct of their speed.]

I once again begin to move in the stopped time, "I thought you were smarter than this. You and I already know I can traverse dimensions, sending me away won't do shit."

I now begin to laugh out loud, "You don't even know if I'm the original Manuelo! I can cheat death for as long as I want, and there's nothing that can be done."

[Borg is made up of a field of dense magoi that rejects anything with ill intent that attempts to enter it. Even intangible and abstract things like mind manipulation abilities]

[Considering Kamui is instant, but you still had time to talk... I guess you went to the Kamui dimension then came back?]

[eating a soul is eating an incorporeal. stands are incorporeal. therefore I see no reason why you can't eat a stand. them being an actual soul is highly debatable but I'll fight tooth and nail to prove they arent.]

["eating a soul is an incorporeal and stands are incorporeal therefore you can eat a stand" is a fallacy, and incorrect. Otherwise Apostles could have eaten Methusulah and Mercurius, who are both non-corporeal]

"If you would excuse me, i gotta go shout at Dennis again. Even when time is stopped. Ahem. YOU IN THERE PLAYIN' WITH MAH FOOTBALL AGAIN!? I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL TEAR YOU ONE BIGGER THAN THE GRAND CANYON!"

Monarch Laciel said:
["eating a soul is an incorporeal and stands are incorporeal therefore you can eat a stand" is a fallacy, and incorrect. Otherwise Apostles could have eaten Methusulah and Mercurius, who are both non-corporeal]
[I don't know if there are limitations to certain souls and incorporeals that he can eat, but assuming he is able to every soul, he can eat a stand. Whether or not he can eat every soul or every stand is beyond me, I don't know dies irae.]

ProfessorLord said:
[I've got MTFL reactions too, so I assume I was able to get that little monologue in before you sent me away. But yes, I'm sent away.]
I return from the dimenson half a second later using D4C, "Do you see now, scientist? I'm an opponent you won't be able to send away." my right hand tucked into my pocket.

"There's no fight to be had between a hammer and a nail, you cannot win. Continue with the mission."
[Nope]

[Actually, you do not return from that dimension]

[And by trying to return from that dimension with D4C, you just confirmed that is in fact, the real you, as there is only one D4C in the multiverse]

[Do you want to know why you do not return from that dimension? I'll quote it for you]

Monarch Laciel said:
Instantly, all solid matter within the Kamui dimension is sub-atomically atomised. With the fundental forces of physics altered, no matter that works by by the normal laws of physics can exist. Nuclear explosions occur all around me as matter converts to energy.
[The instant you entered that dimension, all the forces holding your body together, on a quantum level, ceased to exist, and you became a cloud of dead quarks floating in the void]

[Well shit I didn't know you changed kamui.]

[yes that was the real me. ill retcon it then.]

My body... upon being sent to the dimension, I'm instantly torn apart, the last thought I'm able to have: "Nothing will stop me."

Back